The Alpha's Pregnant Mate- Forever And Ever Part 2

Here's another update!!!

THE SEQUEL IM DOING IS (DRUMROLL)

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

..

.

.

.

2!!!!!!

SORRY IF THE PEOPLE WHO VOTED FOR ONE ARE NOT SATISFIED BUT I DID GET LOTS OF VOTES ON THAT ONE. ALSO NOW THAT IM BASICALLY A TEENAGER, I CAN WORK. SO I HAVE 2 JOBS FROM 8:30 TO 5 AND THEN 6 TO 8. I HAVE LITTLE TIME TO UPDATE SO IM SORRY.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

RECAP:

" Dad, just tell me one thing. Why did you ignore me and pretend like I was nothing." I said my voice cracking at the end.

" I was grieving over the lost of my mate. I'm sorry. It's just that you remind me of her. Your the spitting image of her." He said, stroking my face." Please forgive me."

" I Forgive you daddy." I said giving him a warm hug. He got up and latched his arm with mine.

" It's time." He said grinning while a tear escaped his eye. I nodded and we walked out, heading towards a huge clearing. My bridesmaids were already lined up along with the groomsmen. The music started and we took that as cue to begin walking.

-

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Skylar POV

I walked down the white silk isle trying to not trip on the white and red rose petals spreading down the entire length leading right up to Zach. My heart was pounding so hard in my chest, I seriously thought I could have a heart attack. I cant even look up to see my mate. I know for a fact I will fall flat on my face if I do.

" Oh My God. How much longer?" I thought to myself.

My dad gave my hand a gentle squeeze and told me to look up. I looked up and saw I was already at the end. I sighed in relief and stepped up as my father still held onto my hand.

" We are gathered here today, to witness the union of Skylar and Zachary. Who gives this woman to be married to this man?" The minister said while holding onto a book.

" I do." My father said before placing my hand in Zach's and taking his seat.

"As Skylar and Zachary take their vows today, we are privileged to witness the joyous love of a new family -- a family that will be nourished and nurtured through the devotion of two separate individuals growing together through the common bonds of love.

May their marriage bring them the peace, joy, comfort and contentment that is known in the hearts of all God's children. And may Zachary and Skylar both look forward to each new season of their marriage --- just as the world looks forward to each new season of the year. For all seasons bring with them their own special moments and memories.

An essential requirement of a good marriage is a strong bond of real friendship and trust. Skylar and Zachary, your love for each other will grow deeper with every passing day, but it's important to remember that your love stands on a foundation of genuine, mutual affection and respect for each other. To truly LOVE another person is to be willing to accept both their strong points, and their weak points, with equal measures of understanding and respect.