The Alpha's Pregnant Mate- I Love You

(A/N):

Hey you guys!!! Please Remember Pregnancies for Werewolves only last 3-4 Months and that they could have 1-5 kids at the same time. But that doesn't mean they will look the same. Anyways Please Comment baby Names I Need Help.

-

----------------------------------------------------

Recap:

" I'm having a baby girl. I'm so happy. I cant wait to dress her up and do her hair and stuff like that. Howard wanted a boy but I guess we can have more kids later." She said looking at Howard lovingly.

" I hope I have a girl. Zach what do you want?" I asked looking back at him.

" I will be happy with anything but I want a boy to teach him how to be an Alpha." He said smirking. The conversation continued until finally Zach carried me to bed and kissed my stomach goodnight after laying down next to me. He had me flushed against his chest while he put a hand protectively on my stomach. After a couple of minutes, we drifted off to a peaceful slumber in each other's arms.

-

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Skylar POV - 3 Months Later -

So much has happened these last 3 months. For starters, Alex had her baby girl about 2 weeks ago. She's one of the most beautiful baby girls I have ever seen. Alex and Howard decided to name her Angel Thalia Vine. Although Angel is beautiful it doesn't excuse that she cries at every hour of every night. I feel sorry for Howard and Alex having to wake up all the time to feed her or change her. Now, I can see how much of a huge responsibility having kids is.

As for my kids, they haven't been born yet, obviously. I really am tired of this pregnancy. I wanna hold and see my babies. We also found out the genders and lets just say I'm getting a little girl and Zach is getting the boys he always wanted. Since we're having so many, Zach decided to upgrade our room and the rooms surrounding us.

Also not to mention that Zach is being super over protective. Whenever someone gets close to me he lashes out or when I have a little pain he orders everyone to move out the way so we can see Amanda. The only reason why I don't make him sleep on the couch is because we always end up making love. Hehe, I admit this pregnancy has enhanced my hormones.

I bet your all wondering what happened to Caine. Well, after a month or so of torture Caine ended his life. No one except Miya and I went to his funeral, I know he hurt me but he was still family. Zach was pretty mad at me for going to his funeral. I remember he gave me silent treatment for 3 hours, so I got naked in our bedroom and BAM he started talking to me. Zach is super easy, haha.

-------------------------

-------------------

--------------

------------

------

" Zachary Shaw get your butt down here now!" I hollered from the staircase." You will sleep on the couch tonight." And with that Zach finally took a break from the pack business to fulfill his promise. You're probably wondering what this promise is. Well its the promise he makes every freaking day about going out shopping for the babies. I'm almost going to give birth and this idiot decides to wait.

"Okay. Lets go." He said inching closer to my lips. Before his lips could make contact with mine, I turned my head and started walking." Hey. Slow down." He said after me. Before I could make it out the door he embraced me in a warm hug from behind. I leaned into his hug with my wolf purring.