Chapter 5- Meeting the Family- Part 2

Hey guys!!! Here's another chapter just for you guys.  Tell me what you think.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Recap:

I pushed him back and said " As much as I would like to continue this, I'm hungry and I made both of us breakfast." I said while retrieving the trays one by one. I sat next to him on the bed with the tray on my lap just like him. As soon as he bit into the egg and cheese muffins he moaned in delight." I take it you like it." I giggled.

" Indeed I do. I have a wonderful cook as my mate." He said while stuffing the other muffin into his mouth.

"Thanks. But I've been meaning to ask you.... How come Adam and Howard already know I'm there Luna."

"Well your scent changed the day you met me kitten." He said after sipping his smoothie.

" You remember that chance I gave you..... Well you don't need to do it anymore. I decided that I want to be by your side forever." I said while looking down at my tray and fiddling with my fingers.

-

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Maybe he thought better of the situation and didn't want me anymore. He probably didn't want to deal with an energetic little girl like myself. Or maybe I'm not good enough for him. I didn't have the biggest boobs nor the biggest butt. I'm nothing compared to those past girls he must have dated or have sex with. 

These were the negative comments surging through my mind at this very moment. I looked back at him to find any hint of disgust and such but I didn't find anything his expression was blank. I'm think this is my cue to leave so that's exactly what I did. I got up from the bed with my tray. I set my tray down on the coffee table. I could feel tears threatening to fall as I turned the knob to the door.

Before I could even turn it more a hand stopped me and spinned me around. I looked up and saw it was Zach but I quickly turned away not wanting him to see my watery eyes. He grabbed my chin and held it up towards his face. " Why are you leaving?"

" I-I thought you didn't want me....I m-mean you weren't saying anything so I thoug-" I was cut off by his warm lips capturing mine in a dance of love.

He pulled away but had his forehead against mine and said" I was just shocked you accepted me that fast. I can never reject you Sky. Do you know how fucking sexy you are? Not only that but your a great cook. I love everything about you even if you are energetic. I think that means something in the bed don't you think?" He said while wiggling his eyebrows.

I giggled and peppered his face with kisses. I was so damn happy right now.  I was then picked up thrown on the bed. In a second Zach was on top of me, propped up by his elbows. We were soon in a heated make-out session for at least five to ten minutes before he stopped.

" I forgot to tell you. My family wants to meet you. I can feel my mom trying to get the mind link open."

" I would love to meet them!" I squealed. " Come on get dressed and lets go." I said while getting up.

" But... I thought we could spend a few more minutes doing something else. They can wait." He said with a smirk as he pulled me back towards him. I slapped his shoulder, got off him and put my hands on my hip tapping my foot. 

" You know what see you later. I'm gonna get dressed."  And with that I left and went to my old room that still had my bag in it. After a couple of minutes I found my bag, and I went back to Zach's room.