The Alpha's Pregnant Mate- Your Mine

Hey ! I'm so happy you guys like my story so here's another chapter just for you guys.

ENJOY:

-

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Recap:

" Come on then." He said with a bright smile. He put his arm around my shoulder as a friendly gesture and we walked out of the woods towards the parking lot at the mall. Only a couple of cars were parked there. We stopped in front of a red Mercedes Benz and my jaw dropped.

" Do you like?" He said with a cocky smirk

" I actually do. But can we hurry I only have your shirt on. I don't want people to get the wrong impression."

" Okay then. After you Luna." He said opening my door. I got in and pulled my shirt down a little more  when it rose up from me sitting down. He followed suit and began the car.

-

When we got to the house he had his arm around my shoulders and started telling me some stories of Zach when he was younger. When we opened the door we stopped laughing when we saw how trashed the house was and an extremely angry Zach glaring at his brother.

Next thing we know I was being pushed behind a guard and Zach transformed into his wolf lunging towards his brother

-

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Skylar P.O.V

"Stop it! Stop it Zach!" I screamed at Zach as he tried to bite Caine,his brother, face off while on top of him.

" It's okay Skylar. Let him get rid of his anger." His brother said while holding him back.

" No! He could kill you!" I screamed once again. Zach got away from Caine and sneak attacked him on his leg. He took a large bite of his leg and held on tight. Zach pressed harder and finally yanked that piece of flesh and spit it on the floor. Caine crashed to the floor with a ear popping scream. I pushed back the guard that held me back and ran to Caine. I looked at his injury and almost threw up at the sight. The bite was so deep it almost showed off his bone. 

"Can someone help me!" I yelled to the crowd while trying to pick him up from the floor but failing. Everyone just stood there contemplating whether to listen to their Luna or follow their Alpha's orders. " Whatever listen to your Alpha. I'll do it myself." I grabbed Cain by his armpits and dragged him out of the room towards the kitchen.

" Caine are you okay." I asked while I rested his head on my lap. Right now I didn't care if I only had a shirt on and his head was on my lap. Or that anyone might have seen my ass back there. " I'm sorry. I don't know what to do. Is there a pack doctor here." I asked him. 

" Y-yes." He said hoarsely. When he finished talking a woman came running in the kitchen with doctor equipment. So I moved out of the way and let the doctor do her job. After thirty minutes of me holding on to Caine's hand while the doctor put some liquid on him and attempting to stitch his leg up, It was finally over. No one else seemed to help us so both the doctor whose name is Amanda and I carried him upstairs carefully to his bedroom. 

The doctor said it will take only few days to heal since he does have Alpha blood in him but someone needs to help reduce his fever. They also need to change the gauze every 5 hours or so. I happily volunteered to take care of him tonight.