Chapter 4 - Our Date- Part 3

Okay guys this is the final part of Chapter 4. Finally!!!!

Hope you guys enjoy or at least like it a lil bit.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Recap:

I started laughing really hard and I wasn't afraid to show it. HAHA. That's what that B**ch get!! I calmed myself down when I saw everyone looking at me. I quickly grabbed everything I needed and headed towards the man behind the register. 

" This will be all."

" Okay. That will be......$58.62" The man said. I'm guessing his name is Tom by the name tag on his shirt. " You know I could give you an employee discount." He said while winking at me.

" Oh. There's no ne-" I was cut off by Zach smashing his credit card hard on the counter. I looked back at him and saw his  eyes were the darkest black I have eever seen them get to.

" Hurry the hell up and DONT FLIRT WITH MY GIRLFRIEND." Zach said through gritted teeth. This was actually turning me on. Tom hurriedly finished the checkout and Zach and I walked out with me flushed against his chest and him smelling my scent to calm himself down. Wow this is gonna be a LONG day.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 We were once again in Zach's car with a somewhat comfortable silence.  After we got out the mall Zach kept me glued to his side and growled at any male trying to flirt with me or even look at me lustfully. He didnt need to do that though. Right now I was certain I may actually love him. His little jealous scene was such a turn on. I tapped Zach on the shoulder and gestured towards the radio hoping he would get that I wanted to turn it on. I knew he understood since he nodded and then went back to focusing on the road. As soon as I turned it on 'The way' by Ariana Grande ft. Mac Miller was starting. I turned the knob all the way since this was my favorite song.

In a matter of seconds I began to sing along right after Mac Miller's part.

'You give me that kinda somethin;

Want it all the time

Need it everyday

On a scale of 1 to 10

I'm at 100

Never get enough

I can't stay away

If you want it,

I got it, 

I got it everyday

You can get whatever you 

Needed from me

Stay by your side

I'll never leave you

And I aint goin nowhere

Cause you're a keeper'

After I finished singing I noticed that the car wasnt moving anymore and Zach was facing me grinning from ear to ear." Wow.... You're a great singer kitten." I just smiled and gave him a quick kiss on the cheek." Thanks Kitten. We're here so come on." He said while opening his door. In inhuman speed he was at my door opening it. I got out and took a hold of his hand. I looked up and saw we were at an Amusment Park. " I hope this is a good place to go to for our date."