The Alpha's Pregnant Mate- Whats wrong with me

Hey!!!! I hoped you guys liked my mating scene. It was pretty hard considering I have no experience in that field. Anyways here comes some facts about werewolves. Also I might clear anything that might be  unclear in the next upload

Anyways Hope You Enjoy:

-

------------------------------------------------------------

 Recap:

" I wanted to give this to you tomorrow. But hearing you say you love me, was beyond happiness for me." He said while getting on one knee and holding out a velvet box. " Skylar, I cant imagine my life without you. I don't want to imagine it. You complete me. Your my world. I want you to be my best friend, my lover, and the mother of our pups. So will you do me the honor of marrying this self-conceited jerk." He said lovingly while opening the box only to reveal the most beautiful ring I could ever dream of.

The biggest diamond shaped into a rose sat on top shining, Swirls of diamond came along each sides with specks of rubies. I gasped at it's beauty. I hugged him and held on for dear life.

" I'm guessing that's a yes." He said chuckling while holding me in his arms. We were now naked on the floor with me on his lap.

" Yes it is. Thank you. Thank you. I love you so much." I said pecking his lips at every word. He grabbed my hand and took the ring from the box. He placed it on my ring finger and I gasped when it fit perfectly. He placed a quick kiss to the ring and and then another to my temple." Im so happy right now." I said wiping away tears from my face.

" I am too. But I think you need to go to bed now. Its getting late." He said while picking me up bridal style and placing me on the bed. He climbed in as well and we fell asleep in each other's arms. Tomorrow is a new week starting as Zach's fiancee and I couldn't be any happier even if he proposed to me naked. This was all I needed right now.

-

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Skylar POV

2 Weeks Later-

Two weeks have passed and it had been both good and bad. There was a party that was held for me joining the pack and that was also the day we announced that we were engaged. Everyone was so happy that day but we kind of ruined it a little when we told them we wont be having the wedding until the problem with the traitor is solved.

Both Alexis and Miya along with Howard and one other guard were going as far away as possible, since they might be targeted by the person who wants to hurt me and Zach. When Zach first told me about it, I was honestly scared that they might hurt me or worse Zach, but the fear didn't last song since I knew Zach would always protect me and I would protect him as well.

Also Alexis told Howard about her being pregnant and he was so happy. That scary look on his face disappeared into one of joy, love, and happiness, when she announced the news over dinner.  Sadly, I wont be there when the new pup or pups arrive.

Some great news, is that Caine has finally healed. I was so relieved when one morning he came running to me happy. He said he hated not being able to do anything and especially not being able to see me. I knew me and Caine would be the best of friends, much to Zach's dismay. He didn't like me spending so much time with his brother and his possessiveness got worse now that we're completely mated, but I didn't mind I actually think its sexy when he's mad and jealous. If there was an open opportunity to make Zach mad and jealous, I would do it. I always got punishment afterwards but who would mind when you have a sexy beast as a mate, I know I don't.