Cell 118 | Chris Brown

By ShardaeWrites

Chris is a gaurd at a female prison. He has been the top gaurd for the past two years...that is until he meet... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
¡Sequel!

Chapter 9

16K 750 8
By ShardaeWrites

Jasmine

I walked across the cafeteria to throw away the few bits of food that I didn't eat. Surprisingly, the food was ok and I could actually tell what it was. I put my tray into the bin before walking out.

I walked down the hall and exited the building. I walked across the yard to the basketball court. It was nice to be able to go outside. At max, "outside" is a court that has tall concrete walls around it and a glass ceiling. No fresh air.

I picked up a basketball and began to dribble down the court. I took a shot and the ball went in with ease.

"I still got it." I smiled to myself

I continued to play by myself. I enjoyed being outside. I'll be even happier when I'm out of here.

Chris

"Brown. I need to see you." My boss came to the cell block I was in.

I followed him down to his office and walked in behind him. I sat in one of the chairs in front of his desk.

"Yes sir?"

"I got some good news and bad news for you."

I remained quiet.

"Good news is, you will be sent back to our minimum security facility."

I smiled but quickly frowned "What's the bad?"

"It's going to be a little longer than expected. You should be there within the next two to six months. Congratulations though." He patted my shoulder as he walked out.

I sat there for a few minutes before going back to where I was. I made sure everyone's door was locked before sitting at one of the tables.

Jasmine

"No. I'm not gay." I laughed

"Come on just one time." Morgan pleaded walking towards me

"Hell no. Now back up before I stuff your ass in this dryer."

"Alright, alright." She threw her hands up

She has been trying me since I got here. She picked the wrong one to fuck with. I continued to fold the clothes that I got out of the dryer.

"All done." I placed the last folded shirt in the basket.

"All inmates please report to the cafeteria for dinner." A voice came over the intercom

I walked down the hall and into the cafeteria. I stood in line and waited for my tray. I looked around for a place to sit.

"Over here." A girl named Adiyah waved

I walked over and sat across from her. I met her when I first got here. She seems cool.

"I always sit here so you can just come over here if you want." She smiled

I nodded as I ate. She seemed cool. Our beds were in the same unit so she was someone to talk to other than Morgan. I mentally rolled my eyes at her name.

I finished up my food and put my tray away. I stopped by the bathroom before going to my bed.

Everything was a lot calmer than at max. There wasn't a lot of tension. Most of the girls here stayed to themselves which was fine by me.

The lights shut off indicating that it was lockdown. I pulled my cover back and laid down. I wonder what Chris is doing. I didn't even get to see him before I left.

I laid on my side, facing the wall. I have to get myself together. This isn't like me. I switched positions and laid on my back staring at the ceiling.

"Get it together Jas." I mumbled to myself.

I continued to lay there, mind racing, until I fell asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.3K 1.6K 27
Made a reservation, you're my favorite place to be All day, contemplatin' baby, waitin' patiently There's nobody like your body way you climb on top...
18.4K 662 50
You are just gone have to read it to find out babies August alsina Kid ink & Chris brown
83.5K 2.1K 29
Chris has blown up in the industry and is doing really well. Crystal is living as a dancer, single as a pringle. Since the break up, they decided to...
7.6K 289 60
When Niya Iverson has been through the worst times in her past relationships will Mr. Alsina make it better or make it worst??? Kkspiffy©copyright2016