My Stolen Kiss / Draft

yelling_nothing tarafından

La Douleur Exquise (n.) the heart-wrenching pain of wanting the affection of someone unattainable - When Kait... Daha Fazla

Sufficiency
Chapter 1
ă…‡ Whispers ă…‡
ă…‡ Best Friend ă…‡
ă…‡ Destroyable ă…‡
ă…‡ Luck ă…‡
ă…‡ Noticed ă…‡
ă…‡ Sons ă…‡
ă…‡ Nick ă…‡
ă…‡ Intelligence ă…‡
ă…‡ Motherly Love ă…‡
ă…‡ Coldness ă…‡
ă…‡ Determination ă…‡
ă…‡ Hardship ă…‡
ă…‡ Images ă…‡
ă…‡ Blackmail ă…‡
ă…‡ Studying pt.1 ă…‡
ă…‡ Studying pt. 2 ă…‡
ă…‡ Celebrating ă…‡
ă…‡ Success ă…‡
ă…‡ Charming ă…‡
ă…‡ Frustration ă…‡
ă…‡ Nosy ă…‡
ă…‡ Fail ă…‡
ă…‡ Homemade ă…‡
ă…‡ Summer school ă…‡
ă…‡ Tennis ă…‡
ă…‡ Reunion ă…‡
ă…‡ Accidents? ă…‡
ă…‡ Food ă…‡
ă…‡ Physical ă…‡
ă…‡ New year ă…‡
ă…‡ College ă…‡
ă…‡ Sickness ă…‡
ă…‡ Charm ă…‡
ă…‡ Worried ă…‡
ă…‡ Health Problems ă…‡
ă…‡ Chocolate ă…‡
ă…‡ Seniors ă…‡
ă…‡ Button ă…‡
ă…‡ Graduation Party pt. 1 ă…‡
ă…‡Graduation Party Pt. 2ă…‡
ă…‡ Graduation Party pt. 3 ă…‡
ă…‡ First Day ă…‡
ă…‡ Clubs ă…‡
ă…‡ Evil Sam ă…‡
ă…‡ Aching ă…‡
ă…‡Moving out
ă…‡Doubles
ă…‡Practice
Mistake
Movie?
Date Pt. 1
Date Pt. 2
Café
Together
Alyssa
Luke
Sleep pt. 1
Sleep pt. 2
Boyfriend
Party? Pt.1
Party? Pt. 2
Job
Therapy
Pearl
Lunch Box
Self-conscious
Is it true?
Her
Punished
DĂ©jĂ  Vu
How dare you?
Family party
Fate
Is he the one?
ă…‡ The Unthinkable ă…‡

ă…‡Achievement

3.6K 154 17
yelling_nothing tarafından

Author's Note
Thanks for the support Happy Reading^.^

Chapter 50
----------------------

I was practicing my serving, all the different serves were enough for me to get 1st degree anxiety. I had failed almost 53 times, and Nick corrected me 53 times. I was losing hope again, this time however; it wasn't because of Nick. I lifted my arm up and threw the ball into the air. I swung, hit the ball, and it bounced onto the other side of the net. I dropped the racket, almost immediately.

"Yess!!" I yelled jumping up and down. "I did it, I finally made it over." I said, wrapping my arms around Nick's neck and jumping up and down. I looked at his face, it was pure annoyance.I noticed how close I had gotten to him and quickly unraveled my arms looking at the ground. "I'm sorry," I said rubbing the back of my neck. He turned around and started walking towards the basket.

"You know, even little kids are able to serve within a day, it must be good since your whole life you've been told to "try one more time," he said grabbing a ball and walking over to the line.

"Huh?" he wasn't looking at me. He literally offended and complimented me in under five seconds, God must be on my side.

"Sometimes I'm just envious." He said while serving the ball.

My eyes grew big, what the heck does that mean, envious? Of who, me?

His expression was now different, he didn't seem annoyed just when I was holding onto him a little while ago. I must be over reacting again.

***

"Oh, Keith!" I said walking up the stairs, I was ready to scream in pain by now. My sore muscles were aching at me to stop moving.

"Oh, hey. Are you alright?" He said looking down on me, he could see me struggling to get to the top of the stairs.

"Yeah, I'm okay." I said stepping in front of him.

"Kaitlin, you've been trying to hard since you started, haven't you?" He eyed me, probably ready to catch me if I fainted."You also have a tennis match after school too, right? " I nodded my head

"Yup."

"Well then, I made these for you, as a good luck charm." He said grabbing a bag from his backpack. I opened it and saw a metal container. I took it out, and boy oh boy. It was my favorite dish, the only dish that could make me potentially swoon over Keith. French Toast.

"Oh, Keith thank you so much." I said hugging him.

***

In my tennis uniform, I was sitting down on a bench inside the locker room. The watery substance also known as my saliva, was present as I took a bit of the food.

"How can you be so relaxed?" I heard someone say, I looked up. Of course it was Elizabeth Welting. She walked over to her locker. "You're even eating food," she said placing her bag inside.

"This is for good luck," I said taking another bite. I'm such a gluten, it may be the result of my lack in culinary art. Heck even if my life was on the line, I would be ten feet under by now just because of my "cooking."

"If those superstitions actually worked no one would actually lose the game." She said closing the locker.

"Yes." I said.

"Do you know how much trouble you are causing Nick?" She said putting her shoes on.

"I'm trying my best, that way I don't cause him as much trouble. Either it doesn't concern you, it's a problem between him and I. If he really didn't want to be around me, much less talk to me he would have stopped. No one is making him do all of this." I blurted out.

"And the effort you are putting in is already bothersome at the end of the day Nick is the one who gets humiliated. And he is losing a lot of time in result of your training. You are giving the man you love the most so much trouble. How can you not feel bad about it?" She said to me, I was caught off guard at how fast she responded to my spontaneous explosion.

***

"We'll serve." Sam said. I was next to Nick ready to play, my nerves were finally catching up to me. We started to walk to our positions on the court, the only noise ringing in my head was that of our feet scratching the floor.

"Listen, don't let a week of your effort go to waste. Make sure to open your eyes and follow the direction of the ball. Got it?" Nick said to me.

"Yes."

"You are not alone, I am with you so don't be scared." He said looking ahead. The first 7 serves I had hit the ball, but it miraculously never made it over the net.

"Damn it, why are you hitting every single one?!" Sam said, but he wasn't looking at me.

"But she can't make it over, they will succumb to us for sure." Elizabeth said.

"This is a matter of my pride, forget about Nick, go for Kaitlin." Sam said, did he really think I couldn't here him? His loud mouth hanged as every word escaped.

I could see Nick telling me to open my eyes and follow the ball, I don't think it's good that I'm hallucinating, everything seemed to vivid. I'm not scared of the ball anymore, plus compared to Nick's serves, Sam and Elizabeth are much slower. That's why. . .

I can see it. The ball was coming at me incredibly slow.

"Kaitlin!" I heard someone say, I quickly hit the ball with my racket, it went under Sam, but... It made it over.

"You did it." I heard Nick say, I looked towards him, he was smiling.

"It got away, it's... It's the first... It's the first ball to get away." I heard Sam say, he was currently on the ground, more or less eating his confidence away.

"Ouch! AHH! OUCH!" I said falling to the floor, my ankle was stinging with a sharp pain, hypertension I assume.

"Did you sprain your foot?" Nick said coming toward me. "Oh boy you're really hopeless, is it here?" He said pressing my ankle joint.

"Ahh, Ahh!" I groaned, placing my hand onto his shoulder squeezing to my hearts content.

"This isnt good," he said. "Sam, our side will default." Nick said to Sam.

"Wait, your okay with defaulting?" Sam asked.

"Please hold my racket." Nick said to him. Sam grabbed it. I was holding my foot, but I felt a hand grab my arm, Nick pulled my arm over his shoulders. He slowly placed his free arm under my thighs. I could feel his cold hand interfering with the back of my knees. But the warm one around my shoulder. He was carrying me like a bride. As he adjusted me, I pulled myself closer to him feeling his cold hand brush against my thighs. The electric feeling running through my veins, as he gripped onto them.

"Um... I'm sorry, I know it was my fault that we lost." I said to him, as he walked off the courts.

"I'm not so inhumane to think that way." Nick said looking down at me.

If I say I liked him more and more would he get angry? I think I would never stop. Nick why are you always like this you're the only one that makes my heart ache. Not only because you hurt me, but because I long for you.

***

Nick and I were walking home, I was supporting my self onto him, as he carried my bag.We were slowly making our way to my new home, barely moving.

"Are we still not at your house?" He said looking around.

"That's odd, when we came to take a look at it, it was close to the train station." I said.

"You said that the last time, I knew we should have just taken a taxi." He said.

"But that's so wasteful,"

"Something would come out of it." He said.

"Your right, but Nick. When I was going to hit Sam's serve. You called out my name right?"

"I wonder..." He said.

"That's the first time." I said smiling.

"I really don't remember it. I was so engrossed with the game." He said looking down at me.

"Oh," I said, making my smile grow bigger.

***

"There it is." I said pointing to the home in front of us. I walked over with him and rang the door bell.

"Then, I'll leave you in your fathers care." He said handing me my bag.

"Hey, wait a second. I think dad is still here, wouldn't you want a cup of tea, or coffee?" I was holding onto his arm. "I think father would be glad to see you." I said pulling him to the door.

"Alright I understand." He said walking willingly.

"Yes?" A male voice said.

"Oh, dad!" I said looking up, an old man came out, who wasn't in fact my father.

"Your grandpa?" Nick said looking at me. I shook my head.

"I don't know him," I said. "Um who are you?" I said to the man.

"That's rude, I'm the owner, and who are you?" He said crossing his arms.

"I'm from this house," I said pointing to it.

"That can't be," he said.

"But I think I'm correct." I said looking around.

"I came here once, my dad and I moved our belongings inside." I said to him.

"It doesn't matter this is my residence." The man said.

"Huh?!" I said.

Authors Note
Sorry for the wait, Finals are killing me. Happy Reading ^.^

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

3.3K 18 3
a series of letter to him about how we met, how we became friends, were there for one another, cared for each other and how we ruined that friendship...
120K 2.7K 11
Isabell Chance also know as lizzy is a street fighter and racer but at school she acts like a nerd. When everyone moves but her she shows her real se...
851K 39.7K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
4.3K 362 8
COMPLETE- 23/9/2018 "Storm and Silence" Childhood AU: In which Lilly and Rick end up as best friends after an arranged meeting by their mothers. The...