Link x Reader one shot's

Oleh Maple_The_Awesome

This is just a lot of one-shots based off of Zelda games. I don't own Zelda characters or you. *A lot of the... Lebih Banyak

Jealous much?
Ocarina of Friendship
To busy (skyward sword)
My favorite part (Vio x Reader)
Don't cry (Red X reader)
Not so tough on the inside (shadow x reader)
Wolf Hero
Holidays
You can be king again
FireWorks
But you didn't
Sword training
Mistletoe
Stalker
Hyrule Warriors Link x Depressed Reader
~15~
~Rain~
Red Strings Of Fate
In My Arms
Love? (Dark Link x Reader)
The Things I Regret (Part 1)
The Things I Regret (Pt 2)
The Things I Regret (~Final~)
Promises
Friends
Sneak Peek Of New (other x reader) story
The First Hero
Rest
Recovery
A/n and Some Facts About Me
Stories
I Love You
Her Sacrificed Soul
Accidents Can Happen
A Day Off Gone A Bit Wrong
Terrible Fate

Drunk

7.4K 184 139
Oleh Maple_The_Awesome

 You sat on the far side of the bar with your head in your hands trying to block out all the laughing men. A imp came out of your shadow and sat in the seat next to you, crossing her arms," where's Link?"

You pointed across the bar to the hero who was sitting with some guards, having drink after drink. The imp rolled her eyes with a giggled and looked to you," I thought we came here to ask some questions not drink."

"We did, just someone forgot," you growled sending a glare towards your friend on the other side of the bar. The two of you had been friends ever since the twilight first came to Hyrule. You both were meant to be the new heroes and so faith had it you meet when you were both turned into wolves. Link promised you that the two of you would only come to Castle Town to ask Telma some questions before containing. At first he stuck with his promise in tell a guard offered him a drink, and since he never had bear before, he took a spit...which turned into a cup...which turned into five cups...etc. Now here you were waiting for him to snap out of it.

"Ha! I told you boys are stupid!" The imp laughed as you nodded in agreement. The imp looked over at Link then you," why aren't you drinking?"

"Its not my thing, I, Midna, know the task at hand," You smiled looking to your friend. At first you didn't get alone with her, but over time you two had lots of fun doing things like for example, laughing at Link when he did something stupid. 

"That's why I like you, Eee Hee," Midna giggled leaning back in the chair. You smiled and leaned back as well.

"Hey...Hey {hic} (Y/n)~" You looked over to where Link was sitting as he waved at you. You could tell he was drunk right away. You rolled you eyes and looked away. Link went back to talking with his friends. 

"Well I'll see you later...good luck~" Midna went back into your shadow leaving you. You sighed closing you eyes. This is going to be a long night.

~~~Time Skip~~~

You opened your (e/c) eyes to see Link finally leaving...without you. A growl exampled you lips as you marched after the drunk hero, leaving the bar finally. You walked outside and put your hand on Link's shoulder holding back every urge to yell at him...but you failed," Link! Where are you going?! Where you just going to leave me there!?" 

Link turned and smiled a crooked smile. Obviously still drunk as he sat down and looked up at you, resting his chin in his hand," your {hic} pretty~"

"S-Shut up! You promised me that we would only come here to ask some questions to Telma and what do you do? You get drunk! Your suppose to be a hero but instead you decided to spent haft the night getting drinking!" You shouted pasting back and forward holding you hand in your head," and then you were just going to leave me in there!"

You were interrupted by snores. You look to Link who was fast asleep. You grinding you teeth together and face-palmed," YOUR UNBELIEVABLE!"

You sat next to the drunk hero and crossed your arms, biting you lip. Midna came out of your shadow and laughed at the sight of the so called heroic Link knocked out cold," how ya' doing?" {try to guess the reference XD}

"Not good," you muttered," how much does Hyrule really need two heroes, cause I can tell you I'm real close to hurting him right now!"

Midna laughed once again sitting next to up and placing her hands in her lap," you know you can't hurt him...anyways believe me, there's times I want to push him off a cliff too."

You leaned back against the wall and looked to Link. You had to emit he was cute when he was sleeping...drunk or not. You pulled a piece of his hair out of his face and sighed," your right..."

Midna smiled and went back into your shadow with a 'see ya'. Cold air blew through the ally way sending chills down your spin. You cuddled close to Link and buried your face into his tunic for warmth. It wasn't long before you feel asleep from ether exhaustion or coldness. 

~~~Time skip~~~

Link opened his eyes and held his head due to his massive headache. The last thing he remember was having a few cups of bear and nothing after that. He looked to his side to see you. A blush crossed his face as he noticed how close you were to him. You opened your eyes not long after and looked up at the hero with a small smile...before remember what happened. You pushed the hero away and got up dusting yourself off quickly.

"W-What's wrong (Y/n)?" Link got up to only to be slapped by you. Link flinched in pain and held his cheek looking to you," WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!"

"For you getting drunk lat night! You left me all night alone! Then when I was talking to you, you past out!" You screamed making fist. Link flinched again. This wasn't the first time you've yelled at him but he didn't like it first or not.

"I-I'm so sorry (Y/n)...I didn't mean to leave you last night," the hero apologized. You rolled your eyes turning around and facing the other way," what can I do to make it up to you?"

Midna popped out of you shadow and giggled," you know she's been out in the cold all night because of you, the least you could do is get somewhere warm for you two to stay in."

Link looked to you as you still keep you back to him," I can get a hotel room, come on."

Link reached for your hand but you just pulled it out of his reach. Link sighed and walked in front of you toward the nears hotel. You followed, not saying a word to him. 

Luckily, the hotel had one room left. But little did Link no there was only one bed. Link blushed when he entered the room and looked to the ground," I promise I won't kick or try anything..."

You were confessed at first in tell you saw the one bed," Yeah that's not happening."

"W-What? But there's only one bed..." 

"Find that out on your own Sherlock? You can have the floor," You interrupted him and walked over to the bed with your arms crossed.

"I'm not sleeping on the floor, there's enough room for both of us!" Link protested as you just shook you head. Midna came out of your shadow once more and floated over to Link. She hit him in the head with the twilight shard as he turned into a wolf almost immediately. 

You laughed and high five-ed Midna before she went back into your shadow," sure there's enough room, but no wolves of the bed," You laughed kicking off you shoes and getting under the covers. Link barked rapply as he jumped on to the bed trying to get you attention. You closed you eyes lying down and kicking him off. The wolf hero rolled onto the floor and growled at you as you laughed once again," sorry can understand wolf."

Link turned around in a circle before ling down. He looked one more time at you then closed his eyes, whimper a little. But you had little sympathy for him. He broke his promise so he could sleep on the floor for once. {Nice going Reader-Chan} 

~~~Morning time~~~

You blinked open your eyes and and sat up, yawning. You looked to the floor to see Link still fast asleep. You got up and tip-toed over and knelled down next to him. You ran you hand though his gray fur with a sleepy smile," even as a wolf...your still cute."

Link smiled at this in his sleep and moved around a little. Midna came out of you shadow,with the twilight shard and looked to you," should I turn him back?"

"Yeah...he's had enough punishment for one day..." You smiled still petting him. Midna pocked Link int he head with the shard and he turned back into human. She then went back into your shadow leaving the two of you. You smiled kissing Link's cheek and standing up and walking to the window. You didn't have to wait long for Link to wake up. He sat up and rubbed his eyes and looked to you," are you in a good mood today or~"

"Yes..but~ I won't walk next to any cliffs today," You joked. Link gulped standing up as you laughed," I'm kidding Link, Hyrule needs you alive."

"Hyrule..." Link's voice almost sounded hurt at this. The two of you got your things and headed out.
Once the tow of you stepped foot out side, a group of fan girls squealed and ran over to the two of you...well Link. They pushed you out of the way and surrounded the hero, giggling and pulling on his arm.

"Hi there hero~ Want to hang out with us today?" one girl hummed hanging on Link's arm.
"Um...I" Before Link could answer another girl butted in.

"Yeah, a hero like you must need some rest after such an adventure," she chirped fluttering her eyelashes. 

"Well (Y/n) is also the hero to, she's done a lot to help," Link smiled with a small nod towards you. The girls looked at you a for a spit second, more like glaring, before turning to Link again.

"Yes but you are the one who must do the most work!" You growled and crossed you arms making faces at the girls.

"Come on, lets go for a walk," the girls began to pull Link away as he struggled to get away.

"Girls' I can't just go-"

"Come on it will be fun!" One of the girls went to kiss Link and that's when you drew the line.  

"HE SAID HE DIDN'T WANT TO GO! SO JUST LEAVE HIM ALONE OR I'LL TAKE CARE OF YOU!" You snapped causing all the girls to flinch...even Link. The girls let go of him and ran off as quickly as they came. You made a fist," and good riddance!"

You watched the m go as you felt a hand on your shoulder. You looked to you side to see Link smirking at you," jealous much?"

"Jealous! Of course not! We just have a job to do and they were getting it the way!" You turned away to hid your blush. Link nodded making fishy lips," oh yes we do have a big job at hand...saving Hyrule isn't easy."

You blushed even more and turned quickly, pointing a figure at the hero," s-shut up!"

"Okay, okay what ever you say princess~" Link smirked.

"Ugh!" You turned around as Link grabbed you hand turning you back to him. As you faced him, he pressed his lips to yours, catching you by surprise. Link pulled away and walked off with a smile," now lets go, we have to get to snow peek by sun down!"

You rolled your eyes with a small giggle and followed. Maybe you should get him drunk more often.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

56.6K 2.1K 37
I got impatient on wanting Wattpad to fix its shit. So here we are
381K 5.9K 28
I'm no longer writing One-shots but feel free to browse my small collection of stories. I know they are lame but please be polite and not read them i...
83.2K 897 40
HELP WHY ARE YOU STILL READING THIS [also I am on hiatus bc im no longer in the sky fandom hahah....]
6.1K 65 20
One shots and multiple part Character x Readers. I will take requests however I may not know some of the characters so I'll let you know if I can do...