.:. Quotes of the Day .:.

Galing kay ScatteredStardust__

☆ "α ρнιℓσѕσρнєя ση¢є αѕкє∂, "αяє ωє нυмαη вє¢αυѕє ωє gαzє αт тнє ѕтαяѕ, σя ∂σ ωє gαzє αт тнєм вє¢αυѕє ωє αяє... Higit pa

.:. Quotes of the Day .:.
.:. June 2, 2013 .:.
.:. June 3, 2013 .:.
.:. June 4, 2013 .:.
.:. June 5, 2013 .:.
.:. June 6, 2013 .:.
.:. June 7, 2013 .:.
.:. June 8, 2013 .:.
.:. June 9, 2013 .:.
.:. June 10, 2013 .:.
.:. June 11, 2013 .:.
.:. June 12, 2013 .:.
.:. June 13, 2013 .:.
.:. June 14, 2013.:.
.:. June 15, 2013 .:.
.:. June 16, 2013 .:.
.:. June 17, 2013 .:.
.:. June 19, 2013 .:.
.:. June 20, 2013 .:.
.:. June 21, 2013 .:.
.:. June 22, 2013 .:.
.:. July 1, 2013 .:.
.:. July 3, 2013 .:.
.:. July 6, 2013 .:.
.:. July 7, 2013 .:.
.:. July 18, 2013 .:.
.:. July 22, 2013 .:.
.:. July 24, 2013 .:.
.:. July 27, 2013 .:.
.:. July 31, 2013 .:.
.:. August 5, 2013 .:.
.:. August 10, 2013 .:.
.:. August 12, 2013 .:.
.:. August 19, 2013 .:.
.:. October 8, 2013 .:.
.:. January 6, 2014 .:.
.:. February 2, 2014 .:.
.:. February 4, 2014 .:.

.:. June 18, 2013 .:.

250 8 2
Galing kay ScatteredStardust__

TV quotes :

"You have no idea what your life is going to look like five years from now, or one year from now, or a week. It all turns on a dime. And the things that matter... you don't want to turn around and realize you've lost them... while you were waiting."

- Numb3rs

************************

"Everything we need to know already exists in nature. We just have to find it."

- Numb3rs

*********

"Well, as you all know, there are 4 fundamental forces in physics, electromagnetism, strong nuclear interaction, weak nuclear interaction and gravity. (...) We've been talking here about the forces that bind the universe. But what binds humans? Love. Powerful in small spaces, yet with profound effect on distance. Love defies time, outliving both its source and its object. Love is faster than light, for light requires time in order to travel through space, but love reaches its object instantaneously. Love journeys forever, into infinity, and it's here, binding together 2 lives. Do we have the rings? Symbolic of eternity and rendered in a beautiful element."

- Larry Fleinhardt (Peter MacNicol) (NUMB3RS 6x16 Cause and Effect - Series Finale)

*********************^

"Why do you like to talk about every other problem except the one you're currently working on at the moment?"

- Charlie Eppes (NUMB3RS 2x02 Bettor or Worse)

************************

Heisenberg's Uncertainty Principle:

Charlie Eppes: Heisenberg noted that the act of observation will affect the observed. In other words, when you watch something, you change it. And for example, like, an electron. You know, you can't really measure it without bumping into it in some small way. Any physical act of observation requires interaction with a form of energy, like light, and that will change the nature of the electron, its path of travel.

Don Eppes: Right, all right, hold on, hold on. You know I got, like, a "C" in Physics, so just take me through how this relates to the case.

Charlie Eppes: Don... you've observed the robbers. They know it. That will change their actions.

- Numb3rs

*************************

"If you want to change things, you're going to have to go out there and change them yourself, because there are no fairy godmothers in this world."

- Emma Swan, Once Upon A Time.

**************************

"Not feeling anything is an attractive option when what you feel sucks."

- Emma Swan, Once Upon A Time.

****************

"Emma: 'We need your help.'

Mr. Gold: 'Indeed you do. It seems quite the tragic ailment has befallen our young friend. I told you magic comes with a price.'

Regina: 'Henry shouldn't have to pay it.'

Mr. Gold: 'No, you should, but alas we are where we are.'"

- Once Upon a Time Season 1

**********************

"When you find something it's worth fighting for, you never give up."

- Belle, Once Upon a Time s02e11

*****************

"When you see the future, there is irony everywhere."

- Rumplestiltskin, Once Upon a Time

*******************

"You know, I'll never forget that moment-the moment when the world sort of blows you backwards and the *one person* you thought would always be there to catch you...he isn't there."

- Snow White

********************

=======================================

Miscellaneous other quotes ============

=======================================

"Just living is not enough. One must have sunshine, freedom, and a little flower."

- Hans Christian Andersen

***************************

"But just because you can never reach it, doesn't mean that it's not worth looking for."

- Norton Juster

*****************************

"You know what some things really do happen for a reason people come in and out of our lives constantly but only the true ones stay forever!

Wake up everyday knowing that today is a new day and only you can determine the outcome of that day.

So dream big and never look back."

"You can't stop the waves but you can learn to surf"

"What if time really was money and everyone is born with the same amount of time and you can spend your time to buy stuff or sell stuff to make time, and if you waste your time on useless junk you die sooner because all your time is gone and the super rich people would have all the time in the world..."

-tumblr

*****************************

"You have to trust in something - your gut, destiny, life, karma, whatever. This approach has never let me down."

- Steve Jobs

************************

"A ship in harbor is safe, but that is not why ships are built."

***************************

"We build too many walls but not enough bridges."

-

Isaac NEWTON

***************************

"A river keeps on flowing no matter what's in it's path, right? Sometimes we can change the direction of the river's flow by putting new obstacles in the way, but it still always finds a way to keep moving. It may divide up into smaller streams, but the water still flows. It's still part of that same river. The same core... Even if we're separate we're still a team. We fight for the same cause."

*****************************

"Until I feared I would lose it, I never loved to read. One does not love breathing."

- Scout

To Kill a Mockingbird

*****************************

"It is hard to fail, but it is worse never to have tried to succeed."

- Theodore Roosevelt

***********************

"Evidently, evildoing also has a threshold magnitude. Yes, a human being hesitates and bobs back and forth between good and evil all his life. He slips, falls back, clambers up, repents, things begin to darken again. But just so long as the threshold of evildoing is not crossed, the possibility of returning remains, and he himself is still within reach of our hope. But when, through the density of evil actions, the result either of their own extreme danger or of the absoluteness of his power, he suddenly crosses that threshold, he has left humanity behind, and without, perhaps, the possibility of return."

- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

************************

"I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everyone."

- Bill Cosby

*********************

"In life we do things. Some we wish we had never done, some we wish we could replay a million times in our heads, but they all make us who we are. And in the end, those experiences shape every detail about us. If we were to reverse any of them, we wouldn't be at the exact place that we are today. So just live. Make mistakes and have wonderful times but never ever second guess who you are, where you have been, and most importantly, where it is that you are going."

-Anonymous

***********************

"If You Don't Have Time to Do It Right, When Will You Have Time to Do It Over?"

- Hall of Fame basketball player/coach John Wooden

*************************

"One of the mistakes many of us make, is that we feel sorry for ourselves. 'Its not fair' we complain, not realizing that perhaps, it was never intended to be."

- Richard Carlson

*******************

"Only that day dawns to which we are awake. There is more day to dawn. The sun is but a morning star."

- Henry David Thoreau, Walden

********************

"If life gives you 100 reasons to cry give it 101 reasons to smile :)"

- Deniece

****************

"Never forget what you are, for surely the world will not. Make it your strength. Then it can never be your weakness. Armour yourself in it, and it will never be used to hurt you."

- George R.R. Martin, A Game of Thrones

****************

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

139K 3.2K 58
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
5.2M 45.3K 53
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...
90.4K 1.3K 47
𝐈𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 , 𝐀𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐡 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐧 𝟏𝟎𝐭𝐡 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞, 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐡...