tronnor one shots

Od frantafeels

Just a collection of story ideas I have that I can't make into a full length fic Více

Anticipation
Big Storm, Small Hotel
Creepy Men
Don't leave me
Everything is Shattering part 1
Funny
Good Impressions
Halfway Around The World
I love him part 2
Just Friends
Kingsler's class
Maybe
Never Talk to Me Again part 3
Once in a Lifetime Opportunity
Presents
Questioning The Relationship
Reunited
Stupid Stairs
Thunder Mountain
Utterly in Love

Lies

2.4K 155 106
Od frantafeels

"Soooo" Ricky stated excitingly to the group of friends sitting around the lunch table, capturing their attention. "Con Bon has some news" He smiled, nudging Connor in the side, making his cheeks rise up with heat.

The group, which consisted of, Lilly, Troye, Trevor, Tyler, Hannah, and Grace, all looked over at Connor, giving him a questioningly look.

"Ricky, it isn't that huge of news." Connor stated looking at Troye in the eye. Troye encouraged to make this announcement to the group, giving him a simple smile. Connor smiled back, making Troye's heart race.

"Okay, okay" Connor finally spoke up again. "I'm, i, I'm not single anymore."

The group praised Connor, asking him who the lucky person was. Meanwhile, the smile that was formed on Troyes face immediately dropped.

Here's the thing; Troye and Connor have been friends since they can remember. They always hung out everyday. Then they grew distant in middle school and made new friends. Once out of middle school, they realized how fucked they were without each other so they started hanging out more. Thus, creating this group of friends.

However, amongst this, Troye developed a crush on the older boy. Which, of course, made everything entirely difficult.

Connors smile dropped too as he noticed the frown forming on Troyes face. "Troye are you okay?" The boy questioned, ignoring all of his friends questions on who Connor was dating.

"Me? Yeah I'm fine. I just remembered I didn't do my homework" Troye lied, hoping he had convinced Connor.

"Oh. okay" Connor hushed out, turning back to his curious friends to answer their questions. "Anyways, last night Bethany asked me out, so I said yeah" Connor explained nonchalantly. 

"Nice, dude" Lilly praised, the rest of the group nodding in agreement. Troye tried to act happy for Connor, but he simply couldn't. 

It wasn't because of troye's crush on the boy, sure that was part of it. But he couldn't help but notice that Connor didn't seem happy. 

__

And sure enough, as the days progressed, Troye noticed the fake smile on Connor's face. The way he subtly wipes of his lips after he and Bethany kiss. The way that Bethany is always the one to initiate the kisses or hand holding.  Troye noticed Connor's heavy sighs and depressing tweets. Troye noticed it all, but it seemed as if everybody was oblivious. 

Grace, Lilly, Troye, Ricky, Connor, and Bethany were all gathered around the front of the school, waiting for the rest of their friends to arrive. Ricky, Grace, and Lilly were holding a conversation whilst Troye listened in on Connor and Bethany's conversation. 

"Friday's our one month" she said, swaying Connor's hands back and forth in the air. Connor plastered a big fake smile on his face. 

"Yeah"  He replied

"Did you plan anything?" Bethany asked, now fiddling with his fingers.

"I'm, I'm supposed to plan something for a one month?" Connor questioned, panic coating his face. Bethany nodded.

'Well, you don't have to but you should, ya know?" Connor nodded in response, a heavy sigh leaving his mouth. 

Troye, being Connor's ride home, noticed Connor's discomfort and decided it was time to leave, although the parking lot was still full. 

"Con, let's head to the car now." Troye stated, interrupted on the conversation. Bethany looked up at Troye, giving him a look of scolding. Troye ignored it and pulled Connor's wrist. 

"The lot is still packed, let him sta-" Bethany began, only to be stopped by Troye. 

"I have places to be. Bye Beth" Troye announced, pulling Connor outside of the school after saying bye to the rest of the group. Troye didn't give Bethany a chance to kiss Connor goodbye, which both boys were thankful about.

"Places to be, Tro?" Connor laughed, walking to Troye's car. Troye smiled when he heard the laugh come from Connor's mouth. It was something he hasn't heard in awhile. "What's really going on?" 

Troye got into the car without answering the question, waiting for Connor to do the same. Once inside, both boys buckled their seat belts and Troye started the car. 

The latter turned to Connor and spoke; "I could tell you were uncomfortable." 

"You really get me, don't you?" Connor sighed out, giving Troye a real smile. 

"More than you know, Con" Troye mumbled to himself as he turned on the radio to drown out the sound of his voice. As Troye turned into the sub, Connor turned off the radio. 

"T? Can we maybe go to your house? I need to talk to you." Nervous, Troye grasped the steering wheel firmly and nodded his head. 

"Yeah. Yeah of course" He smiled. Maybe Connor was finally going to tell him what's up. 

__

The two boys walked up to Troye's room and sat down on his bed. Troye grabbed his backpack and retrieved his earphones. This was a normal routine for the boys for when they needed to tell each other something.  They'd lay down and listen to music until one of them worked up the courage to finally spill their secrets. 

Connor silently thanked Troye as he grabbed the left earbud and lied down next to the taller, more skinnier boy. They tapped their fingers to the tune of Oh Wonder songs and hummed quietly until, after an hour or so, Connor was ready. 

"Troye?" He questioned. Troye paused the music and took out the ear bud, turning his full attention onto Connor. "I'm ready to talk now"

Smiling, Troye put his phone on the bedside table and allowed silence so Connor could fill it with his words. 

"You can tell that i've been acting strange around Bethany, right?" Troye just nodded because yeah, that's all he could think about for the past month. "I'm so unhappy with her." Connor admitted. 

"Why?" Was all Troye said, which managed to trigger Connor's tears. 

"she's nice, she really is, but I'm using her, Troye."

"What do you mean?"

"I don't feel anything with her. I don't feel a spark when we kiss or happiness when she holds my hand. I don't like her, hell I'll never be able to like her."

"Why's that?" Troye felt like he knew where this was going. He had experienced the same thing, but he didn't say anything. He just allowed Connor to talk.

"Because, I'm using her to try an convince myself that I like, well, that I like girls. But being with her only made me realize that fuck, I really don't like girls at all Troye." Connor admitted, and Troye just nodded his head, opening his arms for Connor to fall into. "I like boys, Troye"

"Con I-"

"I'm not done" Connor mumbled into Troye's shoulder. "I feel bad for making Bethany do this and she has no idea why I even said yes and god Troye I'm such a dick" 

Troye had to refrain from using a 'you are what you eat' joke, because that wouldn't be very appropriate and it's way too soon. So he just resorted to hugging Connor tighter and letting him talk. 

"and you want to hear the fucked up part? Whenever I kissed her, I just sat there wishing it was you kissing me or you holding my hand you telling me that Friday is our one month." Troye was speechless as Connor spoke, but it was true. Everything was true, and Troye felt that too. "Because I want you" 

Troye didn't know what to say, so he didn't say anything. 

"I just fucked up, didn't I?" Connor asked after the silence filled the room.  "God, I'm sorry just forget about it."

"No" Troye replied sternly. "No, i'm not going to forget about this, Connor."

"At least don't be awkward about it, okay? Let's still be friends"

"No"

"Wh-what?"

"No, we're not going to remain friends because dammit, Connor, we're going to make your wishes realities and you're going to be able to kiss me, hold my hand, and celebrate being together for a month." Troye spoke, this time making Connor's heart drop to his stomach. 

"You really want that?" Connor smiled. "Cause I want that."

"And so do i. Hell, i've wanted that since the first day of high school." Troye admitted, looking Connor in the eyes. "And I think it's about time to make one of those wishes true."

"Not yet, Troye. I'd be cheating on Bethany. I'm not that much of an asshole. I have to tell her the truth first."

"Then will you kiss me?" 

"Obviously."

__

A/N 

what is this 

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

5.2K 109 26
cute fluffy/angsty snowbaz ~~~~~ I accept requests and constructive criticism
30.2K 1.3K 27
in which troye starts working at common culture, and develops a crush on his boss, connor franta. a closeted, powerful man who has everything. throug...
178K 4.6K 42
enjoy (ノ^o^)ノ*:・゚✧
3.2K 18 12
Part 2 of my Oneshots book Read the other one or don't :)