Alpha Now?

By Angel_Ninja14

Jay Markin, an 18-year-old werewolf, has been promoted to Alpha Princess due to her grandfather's death. She... More

Alpha Now?
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Author's Note
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Author's Note
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Author's Note
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Author's Note
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23

Chapter 20

18 0 0
By Angel_Ninja14

Jay and Lily arrived at the pack house, where the Alpha's mate had called a 'ladies' meeting' or so she'd said.

Jay decided to take it upon herself to park the Impala in the front lawn instead of in the driveway. Lily cocked her head.

"Jay..."

"Yup?"

"You're parking in the front yard."

"I know." Jay grinned.

Lily laughed. "You're crazy."

"You know it, sista."

They entered the pack house, anticipating a small group of well-dressed ladies. They were met with a room with a huge crowd of bustling, noisy, casually dressed, woman and teenagers, all talking and all eating. Lily's eyes widened. "Oh my.."

Jay scanned the room, her eyes resting on the food table. She caught sight of a whole table of pies, and she licked her lips. "Oh yeah!! PIE!" She said, shouldering her way past the people and throwing herself at the pie hungrily. Lily giggled, rolling her eyes as she came to stand by her best friend as Jay chowed down on pie.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

150K 3.4K 31
"Understand, little mate," Nathaniel's lips curled into a smile, "That I intend to fuck you on every surface of this house. There will not be a singl...
381K 14.5K 42
"I want you." With a touch as light as a feather, Cillian hooked a thick finger under her chin to get a better look at her face. "Look at me." Slowly...
18.5M 532K 50
Stella escapes from her abusive brother and runs into the woods, hoping to survive. After a while of being chased down, she finally finds a house dee...
15.2M 561K 56
Prince of Werewolf's, Alto August Nolan has been searching for his life mate for years, traveling all around the world. The 'Dark' prince soon gives...