Chapter 22

Jay grinned. Sheila glared at her. Lily's eyes widened and she tugged on Jay's shirt sleeve.

"Come on, Jay, we can stay..."

"Nope, we've got better things to do."

Lily looked pleadingly at her. Jay shook her head. Sheila walked toward Jay, the crowd separating between Jay and Sheila. Sheila stopped in front of Jay.

"Would you like to challenge me again, omega?" She spat.

"Actually, I'd like to take a moment of silence for whatever crawled into your hair and died." Jay grinned devilishly.

Sheila roared in fury, transforming into her wolf, a chocolate brown wolf with a white spot on the eye. She pulled her lips back, showing her white teeth.

Jay grinned again, patting Sheila's head. "Good puppy, now sit."

Sheila growled. Jay slapped her on the muzzle, hard. "Bad dog!" She said, transforming into her wolf just as Sheila lunged forward and snapped at her ears. Jay folded her ears back, rolling the bigger wolf over onto her side. Sheila snapped at Jay's throat, about only an inch away from latching on. Jay used all her strength to get the bigger wolf off her, but Sheila was stronger. Sheila bit into Jay's right foreleg, making her yelp as blood gushed out of the wound. Jay bit Sheila's ear, but couldn't get a good enough hold and it slipped out of her jaws.

Sheila grabbed the scruff of Jay's neck, slinging her across the room.

The people had cleared into the kitchen, watching.

Jay struggled to stand up, but Sheila snarled, shaking the blood off her lips and walking over to Jay. She put her two forepaws on Jay, rolling her onto her back. With a wolfish grin, Sheila bit into Jay's throat, crouching down next to her as she latched on.

Jay whimpered and Sheila but down harder. Lily transformed, rushing toward them. Through mind link, Sheila told her, "One more step and I kill her." Lily froze.

Jay reached up and bit onto Sheila's muzzle, hard. Sheila snarled, biting harder and harder into Jay's throat. Jay yelped, letting go. Sheila's eyes were lit with fire, and with a flick of her head, she let go of Jay.

***********************************

Ooooooh, what happens?! Guess you'll have to find out in the next chapter ;D