Alpha Now?

By Angel_Ninja14

Jay Markin, an 18-year-old werewolf, has been promoted to Alpha Princess due to her grandfather's death. She... More

Alpha Now?
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Author's Note
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Author's Note
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Author's Note
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Author's Note
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23

Chapter 19

18 1 0
By Angel_Ninja14

Jay picked up Lily in the Impala, pulling into the mansion's driveway next to Lily, who was wearing a t-shirt and a pair of shorts. Jay rolled down the passenger side window, and when Lily looked in, she said, "Hey sexy, need a ride?" Lily grinned and shook her head.

"You're outta control, JayJay."

"Nah, I just do my best to make ya laugh."

"Doesn't take much."

"I know." Jay smiled.

"So, where we going?"

"How's about we take a ride to the park."

"Okay, but I didn't bring lunch."

Jay shrugged. "I got some cash. We could just go to McDonald's or something."

"Okay. Funny, I've been craving a burger all day."

"I've been craving a milkshake."

Lily rolled her eyes. "You're always craving a milkshake."

"Am not!"

"Are so!"

"Am not!"

"Are so!"

"Fine, whatever you say," Jay shrugged. "But you're still mean."

"Nuh-uh!"

"Yes, you are." Jay grinned.

Before Lily could say anything else, Jay blasted her radio, playing the song "Back in Black" by AC/DC. Lily couldn't help but sing along with Jay as the two cruised the highway in the 1967 black Chevy Impala.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.2M 149K 41
Ariana Belle was the typical quiet girl. She was the weak link in the ferocious Crimson Pack. She was shunned by everyone except for two people, her...
68.9K 2.9K 20
*18+ Sexual/Violence Content Warning - Read At Own Discretion* A vicious smile touches his lips as he seems to read my intentions. "I knew it w...
4.3M 129K 63
Once there was a girl, daughter of an Alpha, who happened to face consequences of the things she had no control over. How? By being ostracized from...
37.4M 1.4M 144
"My dad sold me to a pack of werewolves to settle his gambling debt." ❀ "I'm going to count to three," Logan growls. He doesn't have to say the rest...