The New Girl ( Now Editing )

By QveenCammy

Jayda's new in school. Jayden , Kayla and Skylar are the school bullies , prankers and owners. When these 4... More

Characters
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18
A/N
Now Out
New Book
20.
21.
22
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28. ( Long Chap.)
29.
30.
31.
New Book & New Chapter
32.
33.
34.
35
36
37.
38.
39.
40.
A/N
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
Last Chapter & Cast
Epilogue & SEQUEL INFORMATION
Sequel Information !
More About The Sequel
Sequel Now Out

19.

11K 370 34
By QveenCammy

( Jayda )

I woke up by myself for once. That's a blessing cause ever since me and Rosa's been living on our own , she's been waking me up.

It was 10:07 when I got out of bed. I went in the bathroom and did my business , washed my hands and brushed my teeth and washed my face.

I walked out and to the living room. Rosa was sitting on the couch eating fruit loops and watching cartoons.

Rosa: Good morning.

Me: Morning baby girl. How you sleep?

I walked into the kitchen as she spoke.
Rosa: I slept okay. You?

Me: Like a baby.

We laughed and I got out the Frosted Flakes and milk.

Rosa: What are we doing today?

Me: We are free until 2 pm.

Rosa: What happens at 2?

Me: I have to teach a class to Jayden and Skylar.

Rosa: Yay! I can see them again?

Me: Yep.

I sat at the island and ate my cereal. My phone rang. It was Danielle. I answered it.

Me: Yellow?

Danielle: Blue!

I laughed.

Me: You did it!

She laughed with me.

Me: But wassup chica?

Danielle: Not much. I was gonna be bored today , so I was wondering what your doing today.

Me: Well I have to teach drivers Ed to Skylar and Jayden and Ariyanah's gonna slide through while they here.

Danielle: When are they coming?

Me: They should be here around 1 something cause the class starts at 2:00 and they can only be absent twice.

Danielle laughed.

Danielle: Damn mommy. You demanding huh.

Me: Hell yeah because Ian finna be willing to waste my time teaching drivers Ed and they don't wanna show up. Girl bye. Got me fucked up.

Danielle: Shit , I feel you.

I laughed.

Me: Slide through round 1 something.

Danielle: Aight mommy. See ya then.

Me: Aight.

We hung up and I looked up to see Rosa standing on the door way.

Me: Yes?

Rosa: I counted.

Me: Counted what?

Rosa came and put her bowl in the sink and I copied her.

Rosa: How many times you cussed.

Me: Alright. How many?

Rosa: Two.

Me: Okay.

I grabbed my purse from the counter and handed her two dollars.

Rosa: Thank ya.

Me: No problem sweetie. What you wanna do to pass time?

Rosa: Let's watch Netflix.

Me: Okay.

I followed her into the living room and she cut on the Wii , handing me the remote. We decided on watching some Hannah Montana episodes. I gotta admit , I love Hannah Montana. Ssh , don't tell Jayden though.

It was 1:30 and me and Rosa was fully dressed.

I had on Dark Blue Skinny Jeans , Red Short Sleeve with Minnie Mouse on the front and my Red Vans. I wrapped my hair into a bun ontop of my head and I had Square Ray Ban glasses on top.

Rosa had on a Black Long Sleeve , Dark Blue Skinny Jeans and her Black Vans and I had her hair in a bun ontop of her head with her little Square Ray Bans glasses ontop of her head.

Ariyanah and Danielle was already here. So we were sitting on the couch as Rosa didn't come out from her room since she was making Jayden and Skylar a card. I dunno , she said she wanted to show off her art skills. She's a really great drawer. So she hasn't met Ariyanah or Danielle yet.

Danielle: Have anybody thought Skylar was cute or is it just me?

Me: Girl it's just you.

Ariyanah: I mean she isn't bad looking.

Me: Anybody thought Kayla was cute?
Danielle: Hell nah.

Me: Ari?

Ariyanah: I gotta admit , there once was a time I thought she was cute.

Me: Why? Just why?

Ariyanah laughed and playfully punched me.

Ariyanah: Shut up woe.

I laughed.

Danielle: Imma tell y'all something and Jayda , promise me you won't get mad at me.

Me: Depends on what it is.

Ariyanah sat up suddenly interested.

Danielle: Okay , just know when I say this , I don't like them like that. I'm more into Skylar.

If this girl say so-

Ariyanah: Okay. Tell us.

Danielle: I think Jayden's the cutest out of the T3.

Me: Oh , that's cause she is.

Danielle: You mad at me?

Lowkey jealous but mad? Nah , never that sweetie.

Me: Nope. Me and Jayden not together , so I'm cool.

Danielle: Okay. Thanks.

Me: No problem.

The door bell rang and Rosa came flying out her room with two homemade cards.

Rosa: Sissy can I get it!?

Me: Yeah sure. Look out the window first.

Rosa: Okay.

I- We watched her go to the door.

Ariyanah: Is that the infamous Rosa that I heard Jayden talk about one time?

Me: I guess so. That's my sister Rosa.

Ariyanah: She is so adorable! I see where she gets her looks from.

Me: Haha thank you.

Ariyanah: Your welcome.

Rosa: It's Skylar and Jayden.

Me: Open it.

Rosa: Okay.

She opened the door and Jayden scooped her up as soon as she saw Rosa standing there.

Rosa: Hi you guys!

Skylar & Jayden: Hey Rosa.

Skylar closed the door after them.

Me: Where's y'all paper and stuff?

Jayden: Shouldn't you have it?

I squinted my eyes and flicked her off.

Rosa: That's another dollar.

Me: Shi-shucks.

Rosa: That's half a dollar.

Everybody laughed including Rosa.

Me: Okay , I'll go get your dollar and fifty cents.

I walked to the kitchen and grabbed a dollar and fifty cents from my purse. I handed it to Rosa and she took it. Jayden put her down and Rosa handed her and Skylar her handmade cards.

Rosa: It's not much , but I hope you like them.

Skylar crouched down to her level.

Skylar: Rosa , I'm gonna keep this for awhile. Just because it came from you.

Rosa smiled widely.

Jayden: Yeah me too. Thank you Rosa.

They kissed her cheeks making her blush.

Me: Okay you two , stop flirting with my sister and let's get started.

Jayden: Ain't nobody flirting.

Ariyanah: Lie again.

We all laughed and Rosa picked a movie from Netflix and began watching it.

Me: Okay you two , let's get started.

-  -  -  - 
Ch. 19

Rosa in the media , she's so damn adorable ! 😍😍😍

Leave comments & votes

Byee woes ! 😌

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4M 96.6K 66
Carter Parrish lived a happy, simple life with his mom, and knowing she had found her way back to love was the best news he could have ever received...
921 33 18
A homophobic school with a few lgbtq+ teens. I'll post more every few days (or weeks eheh) if I can hope you like it!
107K 1.5K 56
This story about a smart girl who is single and is focusing on school when she goes moves with her mom she has to go to a new school she meets a Stud...
1.5K 102 37
Legal action will be taken if you steal any parts of my story and or any other of my stories. ENJOY! Rewriting description soon!