Hidden Love (Klaine, BadBoy!B...

By outofthevault

Kurt Hummel is a 17 year old boy in his senior year of high school. He's sweet, kind, loves singing and fashi... More

Hidden Love (Klaine, BadBoy!Blaine)
"Study" Date
Brotherly Love
Locker Room
Thank You
Out of Town
Lima
Words can hurt
The truth comes out
Love?
It's Complicated
Fragile Porcelain
Hello date- Goodbye friends?
Never letting go
It's official
Halloween
Cuts and Kisses
I Love You!
GET OUT COOPER!
Thanksgiving
You Saved Me
Hit after Hit
Relationships
Sectionals and Surprises
Christmas
New York
New Years Eve
4 boys... and a lot of beer later
Is it to late to say Sorry?
I Miss You
One step forward, two steps back
Love, Love, Love
The First Time
When one door closes, another one opens
Something that would last forever...hopefully
Prom
Hidden Love
Epilogue: Part 1
Epilogue: Part 2

New Year, New Man

2.6K 76 239
By outofthevault

Disclaimer, I don't own glee.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------The next day, school started back up again. Kurt woke up and did his morning routine. He picked out a simple outfit, and headed downstairs. Finn was standing by the toaster. Burt and Carole sat at the kitchen table, drinking their coffee. Kurt walked in and opened up the refrigerator. He took out the container of orange juice and poured himself a glass before sitting down. Carole smiled at her step-son kindly. Burt had told Carole about what happened between Kurt and Blaine. She wanted to be there for him, and she planned to when ever Kurt decided to turn to her for comfort. Finn's toast popped out and he put the now burnt bread on a plate. He plopped some butter on top and sat at the table as well. The family sat there quietly.

"Well, that winter break went fast." Finn spoke, breaking the silence.

Burt nodded his head. "Yes, yes it did."

Kurt got up from the table and put his cup in the sink. He turned back to face his parents. "I'm going to school now. I'll see you when I get home."

Burt nodded his head slightly. Kurt gave a small smile, and walked to the front door. He threw on his coat, grabbed his satchel and left.

***

Santana pulled into the parking lot of the school. There were only a couple of cars in the lot considering school didn't start for about another half hour. She recognized the navigator sitting a few feet away. She got out of her car and walked over. She walked around to the passenger side, and tapped on the window. Kurt looked up and saw Santana. He unlocked the car and let her in. Santana sat down and smiled at Kurt, but stopped when she saw he was crying.

"What's wrong? Are you alright?" She asked worried. Kurt shook his head. He pressed the palm of his hands onto his eyes, trying to keep back the tears.

"I don't want to talk about it." Kurt sobbed.

Santana placed a comforting hand on Kurt's shoulder. "You know most of the time I'm a bitch. But I do care about you. So talk to me."

Kurt shook his head. "You wouldn't understand."

"I can try." Santana reasoned.

Kurt let out a deep sigh. "Since when do you even care?"

"Hey I'm trying to be nice here!" Santana defended.

"I know. I know. I'm sorry." The light haired boy apologized. "I've just been really cranky since Blaine and I broke up."

Santana's eyes widened. "Holy shit! You guys broke up?" She asked shocked. Kurt slowly nodded his head. "Why? What happened? I thought you two were, you know, in love." A new rush of tears filled in Kurt's eyes. He looked over at Santana and she pulled him close into a hug. "Do you want to tell me about it?"

Kurt pulled out of the hug and wiped at his tears. He looked a little unsure but he nodded his head. "When we first got to New York everything was perfect. We went out to dinner and we went skating. Then when we went to the New Years party he left me to go and talk with this guy named Sean. I was all alone the entire night. But then this other guy, Sebastian came over and sat with me. Blaine was flirting with Sean. I got mad and I may have had a couple of drinks. I got a little drunk and Blaine told me that I kissed Sebastian. I don't even remember doing any of it. Blaine also kissed Sean, and he tried making it like he could kiss him because he had confused feelings. But when I kissed Sebastian he called me a cheater. We got into a fight and then he broke up with me." Kurt explained. His tears fell and dripped down his cheeks.

"Ok, let me get this straight. You and this guy, Sebastian, kissed, but it was only because you were drunk. But then Blaine kissed this other guy because he was confused? That is not right. I'm gonna find him and go all Lima Heights on-"

"Santana. No. It's fine. I..I just think it's best if we leave things alone. Ok, Blaine obviously hates me." Kurt sighed. He wiped his face with his sleeve, and opened his car door. Santana got out as well. They began walking into the building.

"Hold up. Blaine doesn't hate you. Maybe he's just pissed at you, but that doesn't mean he hates you." Santana said. "I mean you're pretty pissed at him, but you don't hate him, do you?" She asked.

"Of course I don't hate Blaine. I love him." Kurt spoke. "Can you just..can we drop this whole thing Santana?" he asked, spinning around to face her.

"No, we can't. Kurt, Blaine hurt you. He broke up with you for no reason. I mean so what you kissed another guy. But you were drunk. Blaine on the other hand just planted one on this guys face." The hispanic girl exclaimed.

Kurt shook his head."Blaine has every right to be mad at me. What I did was wrong." He said. With that he walked away from Santana and stormed into the school.

~~~

Blaine did not show up to school. The bell rang as Kurt exited Spanish class. He felt lonely walking through the halls without Blaine. Just then the familiar voice approached him.

"Sup lady boy?!"

Oh no. Kurt thought. He didn't turn around. He didn't want to look at Karofsky. His shoulders tensed up, but he kept on walking. But the larger boy caught up to him. Two beefy hands shoved Kurt's body into a row of lockers.

"Where's your boyfriend?" The bully questioned, with a smirk playing on his lips. Kurt looked down at the floor, and adjusted his shoulder strap.

"Where's yours?" Kurt mumbled.

"'Scuse me?" David asked.

"Nothing." Kurt quickly replied. In a hurry he walked away from David and continued walking down the hall. However Karofsky wasn't done bothering Kurt.

"Hey homo! Don't walk away from me." The football jock said walking up to Kurt and shoving him into the lockers again.

Instead of looking down he stared straight into Karofsky's eyes. "Leave me alone." Kurt sternly said. He shoved passed the bully and hurried to class. Not that it really mattered any more but Kurt still wondered, Where even is Blaine?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Blaine was lying in his bed. He decided not to go to school today. He didn't want to deal with all the crap he was going through. His father left early for work, so Blaine wouldn't have to deal with him, and his mother had only left a few minutes ago. His phone was tightly grasped in his hand as he waited for a reply from one of his old...friends. What! Can you blame him? He is a horny teenage boy and without his extremely hot boyfriend to rut against, he needed to find some other source of pleasure. Of course if worst came to worst he had his left hand to turn to. Luckily, his phone vibrated with a reply.

Sure. How's tonight at 7? - Josh

Blaine smirked as his phone.

7 sounds great.- Blaine

He clicked his phone off and shoved it in his sweat pants pocket. He walked downstairs and made him self some toaster waffles. He sat down on the couch and turned on the television.

"Every frickin channel just plays commercials." Blaine mumbled to himself. As he kept flicking though, he got annoyed with the amount of commercials playing. So he just left on cartoon network. Just then Blaine's phone started vibrating .

What the HELL did you do to my boy Kurt!???- Mercedes

Dude do you think we can talk. It's kind of important..? Finn

Hobbit you and I need have a long conversation...-Santana

Santana told us what you did to Kurt and it's not cool. I think you should really think things over Blaine.-Quinn

Blaine read all the texts, shaking his head. What the hell was Kurt telling everyone!? Blaine thought to himself. He didn't reply to any of them. Instead he turned his phone off and placed it on the cushion next to him upside down. He continued eating his waffles and watching tv. Kurt has no right to go around telling everyone lies...although I kind of lied to Puck. But I was just pissed. Kurt was the one who cheated! Blaine sighed, annoyed at everything.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kurt walked towards the lunch room, clutching his shoulder bag at his side. Karofsky had already bothered him twice, once with Azimio. He was having a horrible week. He entered the noisy, crowded cafeteria and walked over to the 'glee club' table. He sat down next to Mercedes. She looked at him and gave a soft smile. Kurt gave a sad, tight one in return. Finn and Artie entered the lunch room together and came over to the table as well. Finn didn't say much. Rachel just sat down after buying her lunch. She whipped her head, flicking Artie with her hair.

"Kurt, I know your probably hurting a lot right now. But I just want you to know that I'm here for you." The brunette said, placing a hand on Kurt's shoulder.

Mercedes rolled her eyes. "Of course he's hurting. Blaine busted his heart." She said. She then turned to face Kurt. "You know, I knew from the beginning that this wasn't going to work out. I knew that Blaine kid was bad news. I warned you Kurt. I tried to protect you. And now, look at you. You're a mess." Mercedes stated.

"We d-d-did try to tell you that he would h-h-h-urt you." Tina chimed in. Kurt couldn't take it.

"Stop! Ok, none of this is Blaine's fault. It's mine! If I hadn't drank so much and kissed Sebastian Blaine and I would still be together. Mercedes, Tina, I get that you want to protect me and my feelings, but I don't need protecting. And Rachel, you haven't said two words to me, but you had to make sure you did in front of everyone from glee. Yes, I'm hurting. But honestly..I think I deserve to be. Blaine didn't break my heart..I broke his." Kurt cried. "I-I'm sorry. Would you excuse me." He choked, picking up his bag, and leaving the lunch room. Everyone sat at the table, speechless.

"I do care-." Rachel said.

"Shut it." Mercedes cut in.

~*~

Kurt ran down the halls tears pouring from his eyes. His vision became blurry from his tears, and suddenly he crashed into someone.

"Oh jeez..Kurt? Are you all right?" Mike asked. Kurt looked up.

"Sorry. Yeah, I'm fine." Kurt apologized. The asian boy stared at his friend concerned.

" Are you sure? You don't look alright." Mike said. Kurt nodded, and wiped at his tears.

"I'm sure. I-I gotta go..I'll see you in glee." Kurt quickly said, and walked quickly away from Mike. The dark haired boy stood there, confused. He then proceeded his walk to the cafeteria. Only this time when he entered, instead of walking over to the football teams' table, he walked over to Finn. The taller teen looked up from his sandwich and saw Mike walking toward him. He stood up from the chair.

"Mike?" Finn said.

"Finn, I'm sorry to disturb you but, I just ran into Kurt in the hall. He was crying. Is everything ok?"

Finn bit his bottom lip and shook his head. "No. Kurt's been..going through stuff."

"Does it have something to do with Karofsky? 'Cause if it does, I will make sure he has a black eye by tomorrow." Mike angrily said.

"No..it's not Karofsky. But don't worry. I'll talk to him later tonight. Thanks though Mike." Finn gratefully thanked his friend. Mike nodded before walking away. Finn sat back down and continued eating his lunch.

***

The rest of the day rolled by pretty fast. Blaine had just gotten out of the shower, and was getting ready to meet up with Josh. He through on a dark green short sleeved button up. He paired that with some dark wash denim jeans, which he cuffed. He also added a light blue jean jacket, as well as some dark brown boots. His curls were a mess on the top of his head, but he didn't care. He added a black wrist watch, and a few sprits of cologne. He then exited his bedroom and walked downstairs. His mother and father were just throwing on their coats, as he reached the bottom of the stairs.

"Oh, Blaine honey, your father and I are going out for dinner...you'll be alright by yourself?" Pam kindly informed her son.

"Umm..yes. I'm by my self most of the time anyway." Blaine rudely answered. "Besides, I'm heading out." Blaine said, shoving past his parents. Mr.Anderson rolled his eyes. Blaine got in his car, and drove away.

~*~

It was seven fifteen when Blaine pulled into the parking lot of Breadstix. He headed inside the restaurant and looked for the familiar face. There, in the far left corner of the room, sat Josh Taylor. His big blue eyes stared down at the menu, and the top section of his black hair was blown back. Blaine smirked at him, before making his way over to the table. As he approached him, Josh looked up and saw Blaine. He stood up to greet his old...friend.

"Oh my god! Blaine! You look great!" Josh chuckled, hugging Blaine. Josh was taller than Blaine by a good amount. Blaine pulled out of the embrace.

"Thank you. You know, you look great too." Blaine complimented.

"Oh, why thank you." Josh smirked. The two sat down at the table.

"Sorry I'm a little late." Blaine apologized.

Josh swooshed his hand back and forth. "Oh no. Don't apologize. I was worried that I was late. I only got here about five minutes ago." The blue eyed boy spoke. Blaine smiled, and he picked up his menu. "So..um..how've you been?"Josh asked.

"..Alright. You know..hanging in there." Blaine replied. "You?"

Josh nodded his head. "I've been pretty good. You know..everyone at Dalton is talking about you and Sean. Is it true..did you two..?"

Blaine's eyes widened. "No! Sean and I.. I mean we saw each other at Wes's New Years party..but that was really it. Why? What..what is he telling everyone?"

The taller teen shrugged. "Oh, you know, just that you two ..had sex."

Blaine shook his. "We didn't." He mumbled. "What a dick. I can't believe he would do that."

"Well, that's Sean for ya."

Blaine chuckled. "Yeah. Tell me about it."

Josh laughed, and Blaine lightly smiled as well.

"Listen..Josh..you do know that..this is just going to be sex right? That there aren't any feeling involved?" Blaine carefully said.

"Oh course, Blaine. Do you think I'm dumb. You were never the one to settle down. Hell, neither am I." Josh answered.

"Ok, good. So uh..what are you ordering." Blaine said, quickly changing the topic.

"I think I'm going to get spaghetti and meat balls. You?"

"Fettuccine Alfredo." Blaine answered absentmindedly.

The blue eyed boy gave a small giggle. "That was quick decision."

Blaine shrugged. "Yeah..well.."

"Are we ready to order?" The waitress asked.

Blaine and Josh informed their waitress of what they wanted to order. When the food arrived, they just casually talked about life. When dinner was over, Blaine payed for the bill. And now, it was time for things to get serious.

"You can follow me in your car." Blaine said. Josh nodded. The two went their separate ways in the parking lot. Blaine began driving down the road and Josh followed him. When they got to the Anderson household, thankfully, Blaine's parents weren't home yet. So Blaine and Josh entered the house. Blaine turned to Josh and said, "No feelings. No romance. No more going out for dinner or anything. No kissing. And no mentioning this to anyone."

Josh nodded his head.

"Ok. Let's go upstairs."

~~~

Finn pounded down the steps and turned into the kitchen. Carole was sitting at the table reading a magazine and drinking coffee. Finn opened the fridge and grabbed a can of root beer. Carole looked up at her son.

"Finn?" She said.

Finn faced his mother with raised eyebrows. "Uhh...yeah?"

"Can you sit down for a second, honey?" Carole kindly asked her son. Finn nodded his head and sat down.

"Am I in trouble?" Finn questioned.

Carole smiled and shook her head. "No, Finn, you're not in trouble. I just wanted to ask you if you talked anymore with your brother."

"Oh. Um, no not really. He just seems so sad, and every time I try and talk to him he gets mad or something. It's kinda..scary." Finn answered.

"How is Kurt scary? He's the most sweetest boy in the world." Carole asked her son, giggling a bit.

"I don't know. When he yells it's really scary."

"Alright well, I wanted to ask you.. Do you think if I try talking to him he'll open up to me?" Carole questioned.

Finn shrugged his shoulders. "Maybe. I mean I think he might...Can I..go now?"

Carole playfully rolled her eyes. "Yes, you can go."

The giant teen stood up from the table and headed upstairs. Carole watched as her son left the room before returning back to her magazine. No more then fifteen minutes later, Kurt quietly crept into the kitchen. He shyly stood at the opposite end of the table behind one of the wooden chairs.

"Um..Carole?" Kurt quietly spoke. The older women looked up from the magazine. "Can I talk to you..about something?" He asked. Carole nodded her head and closed the magazine. Kurt walked a little closer and sat down next to his step mother.

"What is it?" Carole asked. But before Kurt could answer he had broken down in tears. Carole's eyes widened, and her first instinct was to pull Kurt into a hug. Kurt held onto her and sobbed. "Shh..it's ok." Carole soothed. She rubbed her hand in a circular motion on Kurt's back. She then lightly pushed him back so she could look him in the eyes. "Come on. Talk to me." She said. Kurt wiped his tear stained cheeks.

"So..ugh..you know how Blaine and I broke up..?"

Carole nodded.

"Well..I kind of feel like I'm gonna die with out him. I just..I feel so empty. I miss him so much. And it's entirely my fault! I just want him back. I don't know how to deal with this..this feeling of being so..empty." Kurt cried.

"Oh, Kurt. You really love him, don't you?" Carole softly said.

Kurt nodded his head. "I think he's the love of my life. But..it's not like it matters any more anyway. Blaine hates me! He didn't even show up to school today. Probably so that he doesn't have to see me."

"You don't know that. Maybe Blaine got sick. And he most definitely doesn't hate you." Carole replied. Kurt gave a small nod. They were quiet for a bit.

"Carole?..Do you think that I'm ever going to get over this?" Kurt asked.

"I think so. I'm not saying your going to completely get over Blaine and forget him. But that's ok, because when you love someone, the way you love Blaine..everything works out." Carole said. Kurt smiled at his stepmother and gave her a hug. She kindly hugged him back.

"Thank you Carole." Kurt softly whispered.

"Your welcome, honey." She replied. They pulled out of the hug. "Anytime you need to talk to me about something..I'm here."

"I know. Thank you." Kurt smiled. He got up from the table and headed back up to his room.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Three weeks have passed since New Years day. January was coming to an end, and February was quickly approaching. Blaine had returned to school after a week of not being there. Him and Kurt barely said two words to one another. Every time they made eye contact in class or in glee and even in the halls, they would quickly dart away. It was now Friday and Kurt was packing up all of his books for the weekend. Suddenly his locker was slammed shut. He jumped and turned around. He was expecting to see Karofsky or Azimio, but instead he saw Quinn and Santana.

"Can..I..help you?" He asked, unsure, putting his satchel on his shoulder.

Santana smirked. "Possibly. We need to ask you..a favor."

"Which is?"

"We want you to come with us this Saturday night to one of the coolest clubs you will ever see in your life." Quinn said.

"I don't think so." Kurt quickly responded.

"Oh, come on lady Hummel. Your so depressed it makes me want to cry. Please, Kurt, one night. It's all we're asking." Santana spoke.

"I'll have to think about." Kurt told them. "I've got to go. But I'll see you ladies later."

"We better." Santana said. Kurt gave a small smile and walked away from the two girls.

"Do you really think this is going to work?" Quinn asked, turning to look at Santana.

"Of course it's going to work."

~*~

When Kurt got home from school, he waltzed right up to his room and plopped down on his bed. It was now six o'clock and he hasn't moved since. He was looking at some clothes online on his phone. But in the back of his mind, all he was thinking about was Blaine. He missed his strong arms, his soft curls, the way his eyes lit up when Kurt walked into the room. The small kisses they would share between classes. The hot make out sessions. Kurt missed the way Blaine held him tight when they cuddled. Long story short, Kurt missed Blaine. He needed to tell him how he felt. They needed to have a mature heart to heart. Kurt clicked off his phone and stood up. He placed his phone in his pocket and headed down stairs.

"I'll be right back dad." Kurt called to his father as he through on his coat and got in his car. He began driving to Blaine's house. When he got there, he only saw Blaine's car in the drive way. He smiled at that. He then took a deep breath and thought to himself, You can do this. Just go and tell him how you feel.

He got out of the car and walked up to the front door. He lightly knocked and waited for it to open. A few moments later, a giggling, shirtless Blaine, opened the front door. But the smile that was on Blaine's face was now gone, and it was replaced by..sorrow. Kurt looked into the house. In the the living room, he saw a young man with dark hair, who was shirtless as well. Kurt looked back at Blaine with watery eyes.

"..Kurt." Blaine breathed.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AN:

So, what did you think? This chapter was actually quite difficult to write because there weren't a lot of Klaine scenes.

Please comment and vote<3

And thank you all so much for reading. It means the world to me! <3<3<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

127K 3K 37
Blaine Anderson is the most popular boy in school and is dating the most popular girl in school. Kurt Hummel is the new gay kid. Creds to @/CrissColf...
109K 3.9K 44
Blaine is the schools bad boy. Goes to parties and easily gets the guys he wants. Now what he wants is Kurt, but is he willing to ruin his reputatio...
15.4K 460 24
Quiet, sheltered and self harming Kurt Hummel and Blaine Anderson, who has a bad reputation comes to William McKinley High School from different scho...
40K 1.3K 11
Bad boy, Blaine Anderson is dating insecure, invisible Kurt Hummel at McKinley High School. Blaine has an addiction, he has to stop it before it kill...