New Years Eve

Disclaimer, I don't own glee.

Also just a quick chapter warning..a lot of sexual content

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next morning, Kurt's head was resting on Blaine's chest as he slept peacefully. Blaine was lightly stroking Kurt's arm. He looked down at his sleeping boyfriend and smiled. He snuggled closer to Kurt, burying his face in Kurt's hair.  Last night the couple had gotten back to the hotel pretty late so they were very tired. It was now around twelve forty. Blaine really didn't want to wake his boyfriend, but he knew that they had to get ready. Also, Kurt would be pissed if he didn't have enough time to get everything done that he wanted to do. So Blaine reluctantly woke him up.

"Kurt. Baby, come on. You have to wake up. It's almost one." Blaine lightly spoke. He gently shook Kurt's shoulder. His boyfriend's eyes began to flutter open. Blaine brushed a few strands of hair out of Kurt's face. He smiled down at him. "Good morning beautiful." Blaine whispered, pressing his lips to Kurt's. The taller teen smiled into the kiss.

"Good morning." Kurt replied once their lips parted. "Did you say it was almost one?" He asked yawning. Blaine nodded his head. "Ugh. I really don't want to get out of bed." Kurt admitted, stretching his arms above his head. Blaine giggled, and nodded his head in agreement.

"I know, me neither...How about we stay in bed for another ten minutes, then we can get ready? We'll run to a few stores, see a few things, and then head to the party? How does that sound?" Blaine asked. Kurt rubbed his tired eyes, and smiled.

"It sounds perfect." Kurt said. He wrapped his leg around Blaine's waist, and cuddled closer to his boyfriend. Blaine held Kurt tight, and softly pressed kisses to his head.

The ten minutes went by far to quickly in Kurt's opinion, but they got up and out of bed. Kurt went in the shower first, while Blaine ordered up some room service. As the curly haired boy waited for the food, he picked him self out a casual outfit. It consisted of light denim jeans, a white long sleeved shirt, and some sneakers. The food then came up to their room. Blaine kindly accepted the food, and payed for it. He then brought it into the room. Just then, Kurt emerged from the bathroom. His hair was wet and brushed back. He had his towel around his waist. Blaine looked over at him, and his eyes became dark with lust. His eyes were glued to Kurt. The light haired boy noticed this and blushed. How ever, he was felling pretty confident. He walked closer to his boyfriend. Kurt wrapped his arms around Blaine's neck. Blaine placed his hands on the globes of Kurt's ass. Kurt lightly pressed his body against his boyfriend's. Blaine looked at Kurt's perfect lips. His eyes began to move down Kurt's body. Under his chin, down his neck, on his shoulders, down his lightly toned chest, down his stomach, and stopping right where the towel was. Blaine slowly brought his eyes back up to meet Kurt's, witch were filled with...desire.

"God I love you." Blaine whispered deeply. Kurt bit his lip. "I love you so fucking much." He groaned, and pushed Kurt down on the bed, straddling him.

"Oh god Blaine, I love you too. So much." Kurt moaned. Their lips forcefully collided. It was teeth and tongue and everything they wanted. Blaine began grinding down on Kurt. Kurt moaned, feeling Blaine's hardness through the thin towel. Kurt tugged at some of Blaine loose curls. He pulled his lips off of Blaine, but not before pushing him over and straddling him. The 'badboy' thrust upward, rutting himself onto his boyfriend. Kurt attached their lips again, and dipped his tongue inside of Blaine's mouth, causing them both to moan. Kurt was getting hard as well. As the two continued grinding and sucking at each other's lips, Blaine had managed to flip them back over so that he was once again on top. He then began biting at Kurt's neck, making sure to leave a mark. Kurt continued to move his hips against Blaine's. Just then Blaine brought his hand over to the part of the towel that was tucked between Kurt's waist, and the towel. "Babe. Can I...." Blaine panted. Kurt bite his lip and nodded his head. Blaine whipped the towel off. Now Kurt was completely naked. "Fuck!" Blaine moaned. He attached his lips back onto Kurt's, and brought his hand over to Kurt's dick. He held it in his hand, and pumped, as Kurt continued to thrust upward. Blaine continued to work at his boyfriends dick, and it didn't take long before-