The First Time

Disclaimer I don't own glee.

Warning: Sexual content...lots of it..if you know what I mean ;)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next couple of weeks flew by very fast, and Regionals was this Saturday. It was Monday afternoon and Kurt and Blaine were cuddling on Blaine's bed. The light haired boy rested his head and hand on his boyfriends chest. Blaine had his arm wrapped around Kurt's waist, while he tickled Kurt's arm with the other. Their legs were intertwined. The tv was playing but Kurt honestly wasn't paying attention. He was lost in his own blissful thoughts, just enjoying being with his boyfriend. Blaine pressed small kisses onto Kurt's head, and Kurt smiled. He turned his head to look into those hazel eyes.

"I love you." Kurt whispered.

Blaine smiled and pressed a kiss to Kurt's lips. "I love you too."

Kurt snuggled closer to Blaine. "I can't believe how fast regionals came." The taller teen stated. Blaine nodded his head and made a small sound in agreement. Kurt turned his head again. "What's up? You seem..quiet."

"Nothing. I'm just enjoying being with you, that's all." Blaine replied.

Kurt smiled, showing all his teeth. "Awe that's so sweet. Well I'm enjoying my time with you as well...but I know you and I know something's bothering you so, talk."

Blaine let out a breath he didn't know he was holding in. "It's just, it's already March. School will be over in three months, and I know I may act like I couldn't give a shit about grades and stuff, but I actually want to do something with my life. Go to college." Blaine admitted. "I'm not as smart as you. I don't get good grades. And I don't want to be stuck in this shit town by myself."

Kurt was now siting up, completely facing his boyfriend. "I thought we decided we were going to go to New York together, no matter what?" Kurt said. "And you get goods grades Blaine. B's aren't all that bad."

"Yeah, but when a college is comparing an A student and a B student, which one do you think they're going to take?!" Blaine asked, getting annoyed. He then let out a sigh. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to snap like that. I'm just..I don't know what to do. I never even thought about a college I would consider going to. It's probably to late to send in an application. And if we go to New York, you'll be in classes and I'll just be stuck trying to find work or something."

"I don't think it's to late. You can go to NYU or try for NYADA with Rachel and I." Kurt suggested. "Even if you wait until fall to try and get in, it's alright. I will be there with you every step of the way." Kurt said taking Blaine's hands in his own. The 'badboy' smiled at his boyfriend and leaned in closer, resting his forehead on Kurt's.

"There's no way your not getting into that school." Blaine said. Kurt blushed a bit. Blaine closed the small distance between them and pressed a kiss to Kurt's lips. Kurt sighed into the kiss and leaned forward so they would be lying down. Kurt was on top of Blaine, his hands running up the length of Blaine's chest. Blaine kept his hands on Kurt's lower waist. Their lips moved together. Kurt parted his lips a bit, and Blaine's tongue darted inside. Blaine then flipped them over so he would be on top. He pulled his lips away but his nose was touching Kurt's. The light haired boys eyes slowly opened, and he stared into Blaine's.

"I love you so much. You know that right?" Blaine said. Kurt nodded. "Good...because we need to talk about something." Blaine sat up, and Kurt followed suit.

"What is it?" Kurt asked, concerned. "Is everything alright?"

"We've been together for a while now." Blaine began. Kurt smiles. "I know we've had our up's and down's, and we just got back together. But I've never felt this way about anyone else before." He nervously chuckled," God, this is a lot harder then I thought it would be..."