Locker Room

Hi everyone. Sorry I've been gone for a while but i'm back.

Disclaimer: i don't own glee.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It had been a week since Kurt went to Blaine's house to help him study. They have been meeting every Wednesday for their study sessions, and every time Blaine would try to make out with Kurt. You would think that if the man of your dreams was trying to make out with you, you would totally kiss back. But Kurt didn't want to kiss Blaine just because Blaine horny and did any guy that came into his filed of view. He wanted Blaine to make out with he because he had real feelings for him. Second period was just ending and Kurt could not wait to go home. This week had been tough for Kurt. Blaine was not in school on Monday or Tuesday so he had no one to help him with the bullies. Sure the boys in glee would help him, but the boys just weren't Blaine. "Well at lest it's Friday." Kurt thought. He waled down the hall and to his locker. He quickly switched his math books for his Spanish books , and headed to class.

Meanwhile, Blaine was just getting to school. He wasn't intentionally being late to school. He woke up late. So now Blaine was rushing into the building to get to his class. He reached his locker and fished through the mess to find his Spanish books. Finally he found them and went to the office to get a tardy slip. On his way out of the principals office he turned the corner and crashed into Finn who was coming out of the bathroom.

"Oh, sorry man." Finn said looking down at the short kid.

Blaine looked up, "I'm sorry it was my fault." Blaine responded. When Finn lifted his head up he saw that it wasn't just some short kid, it was Blaine. The same Blaine who Kurt was spending time with. Finn just stared at him, with a hatred look on his face. Blaine felt uncomfortable with the way Finn was staring at him. "Well, I gotta get to class. See you around." Blaine said quickly and ran to class.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kurt sat down at his seat. He pulled his books out of his satchel, and placed them on the desk. Soon all the other kids started filling into the class, but no Blaine. Mr.Shue walked in and started to write things on the board. Kurt started to copy the words that Mr.Shue was writing. Fifteen minutes into the class the door swung open. Kurt looked up from his notes and saw Blaine in the doorway. He felt his heart skip a beat, and he let a smile seek onto his mouth. Blaine steeped in and placed his tardy slip on the teachers desk and sat down next to Kurt. Kurt quickly snapped his head back down and started writing again and pretended that he didn't see Blaine sit down.

"Mr Anderson. Late again?" Mr.Shue asked.

"Sorry. I woke up late." Blaine answered, without even looking up. Mr.Shue continued his lesson.

"Hey." Blaine whispered.

Kurt looked up, "Hi." he responded. Blaine just stared at him with a half smirk. Kurt went back to his work.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The rest of the day went by in a blur. It was the end of the day and Kurt was walking out of the school, when big strong arms pulled him into the boys locker room. The hands threw him into the row of lockers.

"Ow." Kurt whispered, and clenched his eyes shut.

"Open your eyes fag!" A booming voice yelled in his face. Kurt recognized the voice and lost all feeling in his body. " Open your eyes!!" Karofsky demanded through gritted teeth and hands clenched onto Kurt's jacket, holding him up against the lockers. Kurt slowly opened his eyes.

"Please let me go?" Kurt begged him, but Karofsky grip on him got tighter. "Please" he whispered.

Karofsky just laughed and loosened his grip on Kurt's jacket and started to move his hand down Kurt's chest. A tear fell from Kurt's eyes. The last the time he was alone with him, Karofsky kissed him.

"Quit crying, you want this." Karofsky said into Kurt's ear. This gave Kurt chills, and not like the chills that he gets when Blaine touches him. These were chills of fear.

"Blaine" Kurt thought to himself. He really needed Blaine right now. But all hopes of Blaine showing up were out of the picture ,because it was Friday and everyone was heading home.

Karofsky looked at the door and saw that the halls were empty. "Looks like it's just you and me." Karofsky told Kurt and moved his hand under Kurt's shirt. More tears fell from Kurt's eyes and landed right down onto Karofsky's arm.Then Kurt's jacket was ripped off. He let out a broken cry. Karofsky just smiled, "You want this." Karofsky told Kurt again. Just when Karofsky moved his mouth onto Kurt's, his phone started vibrating in his pocket. He pulled it out a little and looked really quickly and saw Blaine's number appear on the screen. He answered it and put it back in his pocket. Karofsky pulled away, and Kurt wanted to throw up.

"Please stop. Just let me go." Kurt begged again.

"No." Karofsky growled. "Not until I get what I want, which is you laying on this locker room floor barley breathing!"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On the other end Blaine could hear the sound of kissing. Then a cry. And then he heard Kurt's voice begging for someone to let him go, then came another voice that was a lot deeper.

"Come on Kurt, where are you? Where are you?"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading will update soon :)