Sectionals and Surprises

Disclaimer I don't own glee.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When Monday rolled around, Will woke up extra early. Why? Because he had a student who wanted to audition for glee club. The choir teacher was thrilled to hear this news. So, with his satchel slung over his shoulder, he strutted into the auditorium. He sat down, and  waited.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Finn stood by the front door waiting for his brother. Burt was sipping his coffee, and Carole was folding laundry at the kitchen table. Finn had been standing there for over fifteen minutes.

"Dude! Lets go! We have to hurry if we want to make the bus to sectionals!" Finn called up the steps. Just then Kurt emerged from the top of the steps.

"Sorry. I was packing my last minute hair care carry on." Kurt replied as he tried to drag his six luggage's down the steps. The repeated clunks of the wheeled bags, caught Burt's attention. Once Kurt had managed to maneuver all his bags to front door way, Burt chimed in.

"Kurt, you goin away for three months or three days?" Burt teasingly asked, as he placed his cup of coffee on the table. "I mean how much do you really need to bring?"

Kurt crossed his arms, and cocked his hip out to the side. "Excuse me, but one holds my pants and shoes, one holds my button ups, another holds my blazers and vests, that one has my costume, this one had my undergarments, and this one holds all my hair care products and creams, and toothbrush." He explained. Burt scoffed jokingly. "So, I really don't know what else you would have expected from me dad."

"Time!" Finn reminded, holding his phone up.

"Oh right!" Kurt remembered.

"Have fun boys. Be safe and stick together. Call me when you get there." Burt protectively told the teens. Carole walked over to them. She wrapped her arms around them, giving them a huge hug.

" I love you boys. Be good."

With that, Kurt and Finn left the house and drove to the school to catch the bus to sectionals. When they pulled into the parking lot of the school, everyone was already boarding the bus.

"Crap!. Hurry up Kurt." Finn rushed. "Look what you did. You made us late." He muttered, as they climbed out of the car.

"I heard that Finn." Kurt pouted. He grabbed his many luggage's, and made his way to the bus. Will was standing by the front of the bus door. When he turned his head and saw Kurt he sighed in relief.

"There you are. I was begging to worry." Will said.

"Sorry, I was packing my last minute cary on." Kurt replied. Mr.Shue nodded his head 'understanding', and helped Kurt with his bags, before the student climbed onto the bus. Finn put his one bag away, before he too, got on. Finn took a seat next to Rachel. Kurt sat down in an empty seat in the back. Mercedes and Tina shared a small glance before they moved over to their friend. Kurt looked over to his side, and saw the two girls.

"Hey Kurt." Mercedes greeted. Kurt gave a small smile in return. "We just wanted to see how you were doing. We haven't really talked in a while."

"..I'm ok." Kurt softly replied. The girls nodded their heads.

"Well if you want to talk..we're here." And with that the girls moved back to their original seats to give Kurt some space. Kitty stood up from her seat and walked towards the back of the bus. Kurt looked up and saw the cheer leader walking to him. His eyebrows furrowed. Kitty sat down in the empty seat next to the older teen.