The truth comes out

disclaimer: I don't own glee

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was a very late Sunday night. Blaine was climbing the steps into a small apartment building in the middle of Lima Ohio. A half hour ago, he got friend-ed on Facebook by some guy who wanted to mess around for the night. Sure Blaine really wanted to go out with Kurt, but he couldn't wait that long. He was a hormonal teenage boy. So once he reached the room in the apartment, he carefully knocked. The door quickly opened.

"Well hello." The boy said once the door was fully open. Blaine gave a small nod in return. He began to look over the boy. He was quite tall, and had dark brown hair styled like someone on CW. The tall teen extended his arm, "My name's Sebastian."

"I got that, looking at your Facebook page." Blaine obviously stated. Sebastian laughed awkwardly, and then moved to the side.

"Right sorry. Um....... please come in." He said, inviting the curly headed boy inside. Blaine walked inside the apartment. He could tell that the boy did not live here. There was no personality anywhere.

"So I'm guessing you don't live here." Blaine said taking off his jacket and siting down on the couch. Sebastian walked over with a two glasses of water and handed one to Blaine, sitting down next to him.

"No actually, I go to Dalton Academy, and I didn't want to do this in a school building so I rented out this room. " Sebastian answered with a small laugh.

"So you know that this is just a one time thing right?" Blaine said getting straight to the point. The tall teen nodded his head in understatement. "Ok, good." Blaine said biting his lip. Sebastian placed his cup down.

"So do you want to move to the bedroom?" Sebastian asked. Blaine looked up.

"Yeah, sure." Blaine responded. The two got up from the couch and headed to the room. Blaine looked over his new acquaintance, "I'm topping or else this can't happen." Blaine stated.Sebastian nodded. He slipped off his shoes and climbed over to the bed. Blaine slowly moved on the bed as well. The brown headed teen began to unbutton his shirt while Blaine pulled off his own shirt and slid off his shoes. He hovered over Sebastian and the two slowly started grinding. Blaine could already feel the bulge in the boys pants. Sure it turned him on, but he just didn't feel right doing this. Normally he would just have sex with someone like it was nothing, but right now he couldn't. The short boy placed his hands on the other boys chest and climbed off of him. Sebastian looked into Blaine's eyes.

"Did I do something wrong?" He asked confused. Blaine put his hand up and shook his head.

"No,no you didn't do anything. It's just, something is'nt right. I...I shouldn't be here." Blaine explained. He climbed off the bed and picked up his shirt, quickly putting it back on along with his shoes that he discarded. He began to leave the room, when a hand grabbed his arm.

"So, you're just going to leave?" The prep school boy asked. Blaine pulled his arm out of his grasp and went into the living room and grabbed his jacket. He turned back to Sebastian.

"This was a mistake, and I'm sorry that I wasted your time." Blaine apologized, heading to the door.

"Wait!" Sebastian quickly stated. Blaine turned around to face him. "Could I at least get your number?"

Blaine nodded his head and pulled out his phone from his coat pocket. "Put your number in." Blaine said handing him the phone. The taller boy quickly typed in his number and sent himself a text. He gave Blaine back his phone with a small smile.