Halloween

Disclaimer I don't own glee

------------------------------------------------------

It was Wednesday night and Blaine was lying in his bed. He had just finished his English homework, and was now quietly playing his guitar in his room. His mother was downstairs, and his father was away on a business trip like always. Just then his phone vibrated. He picked it up off of his nightstand and saw a name he really didn't want to see.

From Sebastien- Hey Blaine I just wanted to see how you were doing and if you were free to hang out tomorrow just to catch up ;)"

Blaine rolled his eyes at the message. He had told Sebastien to bug off, but he would constantly text Blaine.

"I'll just see him tomorrow and get it through his thick head that I don't want to hook up with him." Blaine thought to himself. So he sent Sebastien a quick text saying they could meet at the Lima Bean tomorrow at 3 o'clock. Then he went back to his guitar playing.

~*~

The next morning Blaine woke up earlier then he had hoped. So he got dressed, went downstairs, ate breakfast and headed to school. He got there around 7:45 and decided to go to the library. When he walked in, there were only a few students. In the back of the library Blaine recognized a familiar head of hair. He quietly strode over to him. He sat down abruptly, startling Kurt. When Kurt's eyes locked onto Blaine's his face visibly relaxed.

"Hey." Blaine loudly whispered.

"Hi...why are you here?" Kurt asked. Blaine's eyebrows furrowed. "Not that I'm not glad to see you...just that your here so early." Kurt explained. Blaine smiled.

"I woke up early today and decided to come here." He told him. Kurt nodded his head."What about you, why are you here so early?" He said poking Kurt's forearm.

"Finn has some football thing all week so I came with him because he doesn't want me coming to school alone." Kurt told him. "I've been coming here all week, just catching up on some notes and stuff."

"Babe, you should have told me. You could have met me under the bleachers or somewhere." Blaine said. Kurt smirked. "So...we're still going tomorrow right..to Britt's party?" Blaine asked.

"Yes of corse!" Kurt assured. "Do you have your costume ready?" Kurt asked him.

"Yeah. It was fairly easy to put together so..." Blaine said. Kurt quietly clapped his hands.

"I'm so excited." The brunette said. Blaine smiled. Then his phone vibrated and he pulled it out of his pocket. Kurt awkwardly looked back down at his notes, not wanting to seem like he was eavesdropping.

"It's Puck...he wants me to met him under the bleachers." Blaine told him. Kurt looked back up and nodded, pulling in his lip. "You can come...if you want." He said. Kurt put his hand up.

"No,no..I don't want to impose.." Kurt said.

"Please just come." Blaine asked, his eye staring right into Kurt's. Kurt agreed and him and Blaine headed to the bleachers.

When they arrived, Puck was standing alone bitting his nails. Blaine carefully walked toward him, with Kurt behind him.

"Man, whats up? Are- are you alright you don't look so good?" Blaine asked. Puck grabbed Blaine's shoulders.

"No dude I-I'm freaking out!" The mohawked teen said.

"What happened?" Blaine asked. Puck let go of Blaine and started pacing back and forth. Finally he stopped. He took a deep breath and said,