Love?

disclaimer, I don't own glee or klaine (sadly)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After 45 minutes of studying, the two teens were now sitting on Blaine's bed giggling. They were trying to get to know each other. Kurt playfully shoved Blaine's shoulder. 

Giggling, he said, "Just tell me." 

Blaine smiled. "No. I can't."

Kurt raised an eyebrow, with a smirk on his face. "And why is that?" he questioned. 

Blaine looked down, "Because your gonna laugh." Blaine 'obviously' stated. 

"No I'm not. I promise." Kurt assured him. 

"No, y..your gonna laugh."

Kurt giggled. "Blaine I'm not going to laugh. Just tell me."

"Ok. Fine. But...you can't laugh and you have to swear you won't tell anyone." Blaine said. Kurt bit his bottom lip, trying not to smile, and nodded his head. Blaine then told Kurt his guilty pleasure. "I sort of have a collection of... bow-ties." He admitted, whispering the last word. 

Kurt held his mouth open, with a small smirk. 

"See, your laughing!" Blaine started laughing. The other teen shook his head.

"No, no, I'm not. It's just...I never thought you of all people would have a bow-tie collection." Kurt told Blaine.

The curly headed boy nodded his head. "Well, people aren't always what they seem." Blaine pointed out. 

At that Kurt smiled. "Blaine really isn't a bad person. He is kind and caring. He has a soft side but uses this 'badboy' image to protect himself." Kurt realized.

"Ok, enough about me, now it's your turn." Blaine remarked, poking Kurt in his lower stomach, causing him to laugh. Blaine couldn't help but smile. 

"Ok, let me think." Kurt thought aloud. He stared up to the ceiling, and squinted his eyes. Blaine watched his every move. "Oh! I've got one, ok. In my sophomore year, I pretended to be straight to impress my dad." Kurt honestly said. Blaine looked bewildered. Kurt let out a small chuckle, and took a breath in. "I know, it's a long and complicated story. I'd rather not get into it right now."

Blaine slowly leaned in closer until their foreheads were touching. "We've got time."

Kurt stared into the other boys eyes. Blaine stared back, and then his eyes flickered down to Kurt's lips, and back to his eyes. He wanted so badly to kiss him right then and there, but he didn't want to pressure him. 

The light haired teen pulled back. He cleared his throat. "Um... So.." He stuttered. Blaine came back to reality, and pulled away. 

"Right, sorry. I didn't mean to.." Blaine mumbled. Kurt looked down, suddenly finding his finger interesting. An awkward silence fell, but Blaine decided to break it. "..Do you um maybe want to watch a movie... or something?" He asked jumping up and turning on his tv. 

The tall teen looked up, "Sure, why not." He swung his legs out from underneath him, and got off the bed. "What movies do you have?" He asked standing next to Blaine. He looked over at Kurt. Said boy looked over to him. They're eyes locked.

"I have um... a couple of um..." He stuttered pointing to a box on his shelf. Kurt innocently stared back, not helping to smile. He turned to look where Blaine was pointing and walked over to the box. He pulled it off the shelf and walked over to Blaine's bed. He started searching through the box for the prefect movie. As he went threw he noticed a lot of the films were mostly Disney. Kurt pulled out the chosen movie and smiled. Blaine raised his bushy eyebrow. "Which one did you choose?" He asked as he sat next to Kurt on the bed. The light haired boy handed the movie over. Blaine looked down at the dvd cover and looked up at Kurt shocked."The Little Mermaid?" He asked confused. Kurt let out a small chuckle, covering his mouth.