Never letting go

Disclaimer, I don't own glee

———————————————————————————

It was Saturday afternoon, and Kurt was finding it hard to sit still. Currently he was sitting in the living room flicking back and forth between 'Next Top Model' and 'Modern Family'. It was 3:30 and Blaine would be here at six. Kurt didn't tell his dad anything about the date or that he was leaving later on,and he needed to do something before it got any later. Finn was out with Artie, and Carole was in the shower. His dad would be home in about fifteen minutes.

"Just tell him your going to the mall, and that you'll be back a little late." Kurt thought to himself. "God, I hate lying."

The fifteen minutes went by very slow, but they came, and Burt Hummel walked into the house at 3:45.

"Just go talk to him!" Kurt yelled at himself. He got up from the couch and walked into the hallway. "Hey dad." Kurt greeted. Burt looked up and smiled.

"Hey kiddo." He responded. The two walked into the kitchen.

"How was work?" Kurt asked, trying to get a conversation going.

"It was fine. Pretty slow, but you know. What about you, how was your morning." Burt said.

"It was fine."Kurt told him. "Umm dad, I was wondering if it was ok if I could go to the mall later on tonight? I might be back a little late, but I wanted to know if it was ok." Kurt asked him.

Burt looked at his son. "Is anyone else going with you?" Kurt shook his head, slowly. "I'll tell you what. You find someone to go with, and you can go. Ok?" Burt said.

Kurt bit his lip and nodded."...ok. Thanks dad." And with that he ran up to his room and closed the door.

—————————————————————————————————————————————————————

Kurt glanced at his clock, it is now 4:00. Blaine will be here at six, so that left Kurt two hours to finish the rest of his weekend homework, and get ready for his date.

Around, 4:50, Kurt had finally finished all his weekend homework, and was now getting dressed. He had decided on wearing dark denim skinny jeans, and a white button up, along with a navy cardigan, and his white doc martins. He also decided to grab a grey scarf, considering the weather was staring to get chilly. Once he was pleased with the way his outfit looked, he headed to the bathroom to style his hair. He put it into his signature coif, with extra hair spray. He grabbed his wallet and took his phone off the charger and went downstairs. It was 5:48 when Kurt emerged from his room and Blaine would be here very shortly. He couldn't have his dad see Blaine so Kurt sent Blaine a quick text.

To Blaine- stop at the end of the block and I'll meet you down there.

Two minutes later Blaine responded.

From Blaine- ok. I'm leaving now so I'll see you in a few.

Kurt smiled at the text and he went to the kitchen to say goodbye to his dad and Carole.