Thanksgiving

Disclaimer I don't own glee

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Just stop by tomorrow around six." Kurt smiled. Him and Blaine were standing in the front door way of Blaine's house.

"Alright babe. I'll see you tomorrow."Blaine replied. He leaned in and kissed his boyfriend gingerly.

"Ok. I love you." Kurt said.

"I love you too."

With that Kurt walked to his car, climbed in, and drove away. Blaine watched as his boyfriend's car disappeared down the road. Once the car was out of sight, he went back inside. It was about seven thirty, and Blaine's parents would be home soon. Cooper was in the living room, watching tv, and writing stuff down on a piece of paper. Blaine walked into the room, and sat down on the couch next to him.

"So..what do you think of Kurt?" Blaine began. Cooper continued to write, but answered his brother.

"I don't know I mean I didn't talk to him much seeing as you had your tongue down his throat the whole time." Cooper chuckled. Blaine laughed as well. Finally Cooper looked up from his paper. "..He seems nice Blaine. So don't do anything stupid."

"Yes Coop, I know. Ok I really love Kurt." Blaine told his brother.

"Have you told him...you know..that you love him?" Cooper questioned. Blaine smirked and nodded his head.

"Yes I have." He honestly replied. Cooper patted Blaine's shoulder.

"I'm happy for you Blaine."

"Listen Cooper, I'm really glad that you came out to visit for Thanksgiving, but I really don't want to be here tomorrow for dad's stupid dinner thing. Also Kurt asked me to go to his house and I told him I would. So I was wondering if maybe you could.. hang around a bit longer..maybe you and I could do something together?" Blaine asked.

"Of course bro." The older brother gladly said. Blaine smiled. "Oh and Blaine, I just wanted to apologize for you know walking in on you and your boyfriend." Cooper apologized with smile.

"It's cool. And to answer your question from earlier.." Blaine recalled. "Kurt made the macaroni salad." With that he climbed off of the couch, but went no where because just then his father walked through the front door. Blaine stopped in front of his father and the smile he had on his face vanished. Mr. Anderson looked at his son with a disgusted look, and turned to hang up his coat.

"I see your home." Jake spat. Blaine rolled his eyes.

"Sadly yes, but my boyfriend was here so home didn't feel like hell for a couple of hours." Blaine quipped. Jake's mouth gaped, and he turned to face his son.

"I'm sorry did you say...boyfriend?" He asked spitting out the last word. He crossed his arms and took a few steps closer to Blaine. "Ugh, who would like you. Your disgusting."

"Enough!" Cooper angrily shouted. Blaine and Jake turned their heads to see Cooper.

"Stay out of this." Mr. Anderson demanded.

"He is my brother, and I will defend him. So don't tell me what to do. You are a horrible father, and have never had anything nice to say." Cooper snapped. "Come on Blaine." He said turning his attention towards his brother. "We'll go out to eat."

Blaine nodded his head and walked right past his father, with Cooper following. "Oh! And by the way father, I won't be staying for your little 'perfect Thanksgiving dinner', I'm going to my boyfriend's house." Blaine harshly confirmed, as he closed the front door.