Rewind (1D fanfic)

بواسطة wattgirlsxx

Warning: highly cliché and cheesy. Somehow once got to #1 in fanfiction المزيد

Rewind (1D fanfic)
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chappie 6
Chappie 7
Chappie 8
Chappie 9
Chappie 10
Chappie 11
PREVIEW
Chappie 12
Chappie 13
Chappie 14
Chappie 15 part 1
Chappie 15 part 2
Chappie 16
Chappie 17
Chappie 18
Chappie 19
Chappie 20
Chappie 21
Chappie 22
Chappie 23
Chappie 24
Chappie 25
Chappie 27
Chappie 28
Chappie 29
Chappie 30
Chappie 31
Chappie 32
***NOTE***
Chappie 33
Chappie 34
Chappie 35
Chappie 36
Chappie 37
Chappie 38
Chappie 39
Chappie 40
Chappie 41
Chappie 42
Chappie 43
Chappie 44
Chappie 45
Epilogue

Chappie 26

40.3K 677 45
بواسطة wattgirlsxx

***************************************************************************************************************

Hai. 

Does anyone wanna make a trailer for this story ?!?! Omg we would love u forever <3

Thanks to everyone that's helping trend #harrystylesisperfection !! Keep up the good work xx

You guys suggested we make an IG page for #harrystylesisperfection and we will be thinking about doing that !!

exams are officially over btw :D getting our results this week :0

Like our page on facebook: Rewind - 1D fanfic

Love yah

xox

***********************************************************************************************************

(still the 28th December)

-Lexi's POV-

"So what level is it?" Louis asked as we stood outside the elevator in the boys hotel.

"Don't ask me" Niall said 

"Yeah, I don't have any idea" Zayn said running his hand through his quiff.

"Liam?" Harry asked as we all looked at Liam

"Why should I know?" Liam asked surprised

"You're the smart one, you should know these things!" Danielle said patting her boyfriends arm smiling.

"Well sorry, not this time!" Liam sighed.

"SUPERMAAAAAANN!" Louis screamed and jumped into the elevator, pressing all the level buttons.

"Louis, I'm gonna be deaf for the rest of my life now" Eleanor said stiffling a laugh as we all squeezed into the elevator.

"Same" I laughed.

"Level one here we come!" Zayn said as the doors closed.

"Hey that rhymed!" Harry said.

Yes, we were going to every level until we found the right one. And there's 30 levels.

-

So far we had been up 13 levels with no luck. Louis was trying to use his superman powers to find  the floor where management and the others were hanging out.

DING! We arrived at level 14 and Louis did a forward roll out of the elevator and into the corridor.

No! They are not here! My x-ray vision is telling me they're not here." He announced and came back into the elevator.

"Louis, you are-" 

"SUPERMAAANNN!" Louis cut Liam off by screaming AGAIN.

"No you're-" 

"YES I AM! They will be on the next level." Louis said the last bit turning into a 'mysterious' whisper.

 The doors opened and we were greeted by the sound of chatter and laughter.

"Superman was actually right" Zayn smirked and we all walked out, Louis fist punching and running down the corridor.

We turned the corner and people from management and Lou looked at us smiling. 

"Hello!" Lou waved and I had a huge smile plastered on my face as I looked at Lux who was crawling around.

"Hi!" We all said.

"Your room is 414 boys" A man said holding out a key.

They nodded and Liam took the key.

"Hello there Lux!" Niall cooed, scooping her up.

"Shes so adorable!" I said smiling.

"I know!" Lou said and I grinned over at her.

"Oh, I'm lexi and this is Maskinka" I introduced us and she pulled us in for hugs.

"Nice to meet you girls! I'm Lou Teasdale!" She smiled.

"Well we should get these bags away in our room.." Zayn said and everyone followed apart from Harry and I.

Niall placed Lux back on the ground and quickly caught up with them.

"Harry?" Lou asked surprised. "aren't you going to unpack?" 

"Later. I haven't seen you for ages!" Harry and Lou was pretty close I'm guessing.

 -

We were currently making a vine. Well, Harry was. I didn't want to be in it. We were just walking around and getting people to do faces at the phones camera. We were seriously bored.

Once we had finished we posted it and the likes started coming. 

"I'll switch off my phone" Harry said as we sat back down next to Lou.

"Hi Lux!" I said as she turned her attention to us. "I'm Lexi! And you know Harry" I said pointing to us.

"auntie Wexi and uncle Hawwy" Lux mumbled and we all laughed at her cuteness.

"Ohh! Do you mind looking after Lux while I go do something?" Lou said looking from her phone to us.

"Sure!" Harry replied picking up Lux.

"Thank you! Take her to the park or something! She needs fresh air" Lou said standing up and hurrying away.

"Do you wanna go to the park baby Lux?" Harry cooed and Lux nodded clapping her tiny hands.

"Lets go!" I said and we quickly told management where we were going.

"I'll put on my sunglasses" Harry said once we reached the lobby.

"Probably a smart idea" I smirked taking Lux from Harry.

We walked down a street until we came to a little park with a playground. 

"I remember this place.." I said looking at the familiar scene.

"I used to come here with my dad when I was little.." I said .

"Oh" Harry said.

"Anyway, that's the past." I said as we walked over to the swings.

We buckled Lux into a swing and started pushing her as she let out screams of joy.

"woo! Look how high your getting Lux!" I laughed as I helped Harry push her. 

Harry started laughing and leant on a pole for support. "Lux shouldn't ever be getting high!" He laughed and I poked out my tongue at him for being so immature.

So, yeah, we kind of forgot about pushing Lux and soon she had stopped.

"Sandy! Sandy!" She screamed bouncing up and down.

I unbuckled her and saw she was pointing to the sandpit.

"Lets go build a sandcastle!" Harry said grabbing my hand that wasn't holding Lux.

Lux started patting down the sand and shaping it into a hill thing. When Harry tried to help her, she would throw a tiny amount of sand at him which got me laughing hard out.

"Oh you think that's funny do you?" Harry said and I quickly sprinted away. I knew he was gonna tickle me. Oh hell no.

"GO AWAY HARRY! I HATE YOU! GO AWAY!!" I screamed..but laughing.

"I'm gonna get you!" Harry said and I turned around to see Harry close the distance between us and we both fell to the ground laughing. Then he started tickling me.

"NO HARRY STOP!" I screamed as his hands tickled my tummy "NOOO!" 

"Say Harry is sexy and everyone should worship him" He smirked as he tickled me.

"NEVER!" I screamed slapping his hands away, but failing.

"say it...." He said getting closer to my most ticklish spot.

"FINE! Harry is sexy and everyone should worship him!" I gasped and he stopped tickling me, chuckling.

I rolled over so I was on top of him.

"do you hate me?" Harry smirked.

"Yes!" I said stubbornly.

But before I could do anything, he placed his lips on mine.

"Do you hate me now?" He smirked once we pulled away for air.

"Of course not silly!" I said and he leant back in but I jumped off him and started running back to the sandpit.

"Last one back is a rotten egg!" I yelled and I heard him laugh.

So, of course I bet him, being the athlete I am. Lux was playing happily with another little girl, a few years older than her.

"Come on Lux, it's time to go!" I said after I had caught my breath.

"Nooo!" She whined.

Harry joined me and picked her up effortlessly, brushing the sand off her. She stopped complaining after the sand was off.

"bye bye" She waved to the little girl and I 'awwed' at her.

We started walking off, Harry holding my hand and we walked past an old woman, probably the little girls grandma, since she was the only other one here.

"You're a very cute family" She smiled up at us.

"Oh, no, this little ones not ours and we aren't married." I laughed

"Well one day.." She said and walked off, towards the little girl.

"That was odd.." Harry said.

"Yeah. But I think we look like a cute family" I winked and he nodded, in deep thought?

-

-Tess's POV-

Where were they? Harry, Lexi and Lux had been gone for over an hour and still weren't back. Lou had just arrived back from where ever and had tried calling Harry, but there was no answer.

Zayn and I had volunteered to go down with Lou to the lobby to see if we could see them.

"I'm sure they just lost track of time!" Zayn said to Lou.

"I know, I trust Harry. And Lux really likes the park so they are probably coming back now.

Just then three people came through the doors, and to our delight, it was Lexi, Harry and Lux.

"Oh thank goodness!" Lou said and Zayn chuckled as she picked Lux up and kissed her forehead.

"oh my gosh, how long were we!?" Lexi asked.

"Over an hour" I replied smiling.

"Your phone was off mate" Zayn said to Harry.

"Oh damn, because I kept getting notifications from vine" Harry said getting his phone out and turning it back on.

"Anyway, we were gonna watch a movie, coming?" I said.

"Yup!" Everyone agreed and we went back up to the hotel room.

************************************************************************************************************

There's a pic of Harry and baby Lux on the side!!! >>>

So a bit of Hexi in this chappie <33

Hope you likey likey ;)

Keep trending #harrystylesisperfection

Love yah my rewinders (hehe like it ??)

xoxoxoxo

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

905 5 18
70.4K 486 30
55.4K 1K 92
A Harry Styles fanfic
1.1K 107 25
A Harry styles fanfic x)