DOES LOVE HAVE ANY LOCKING BO...

SAMMI_RAPHAEL tarafından

DOES LOVE HAVE ANY LOCKING BOLT? IT WILL BE REVEALED IN THE TINY DROP OF TEAR THAT FORMS WHEN THE LOVED ONE I... Daha Fazla

#1 A NEW START
#2 ITS WEEKEND
#3 CRISS & CROSS
#4 THE BOSOM BUDDIES
#5 EXPECT THE UNEXPECTED
#6 THE ENCOUNTER
#7 THE UNEXPLAINABLE FEELING
#8 THE FORSAKEN TOT
#9 AN INCREDIBLE MARVEL
#10 THE HUNT
# 11 HIDE AND SEEK
#12 THE FLUKE
#13 TWINGE
# 14 YOU ARE MY ORISON
#15 SMILE+TEARS= MOST GORGEOUS MOMENT EVER :')
#16 THE AMOUR
#17 FLIP OVER
#18 REFRAIN
# 19 WILL YOU BE MINE?
#20 THE SENSATION
# 21 SLEEPING BEAUTY
# 22 DISMAY
# 24 THE DIARY
# 25 DESPAIR
#26 BLUE
#27 EUPHORIA
# 28 LOVE - A COMMITMENT
#29 RYAN'S ANGEL
# 30 AWOL
# 31 THE MAGIC OF LIFE
# 32 A HUG IS WORTH A THOUSAND WORDS
#33 YEARN FOR YOU
#34 HER REAL MAN
# 35 ZING
# 36 YOU ARE THE ONE
#37 SOULMATES
# 38 SHE- HIS GIFT
#39 SOAKED IN LOVE
40 HIS TREASURE
#41 HER KNIGHT IN SHINING ARMOR
# 42 UNIFIED
#43 COUNTERPARTS
#44 SPARKLE
# 45 LIFE- A ROLLER COASTER
#46 BLEEDING HEART
# 47 THE MIRACLE
#48 ECSTASY
# 49 THE PAIN
#50 MY HEART TOLD THAT I AM YOU
#51 FIANCES
# 52 FAMILY IS NOT ALWAYS BLOOD
# 53 HIS GUARDIAN@MOM
#54 THE SOLVED PUZZLE
#55 THE WEDLOCK
#56 AN EPILOGUE- AFTER 5 YEARS
#57 DOES LOVE HAVE ANY LOCKING BOLT?

# 23 SILENCE - THE ANOTHER WORD TO PAIN

222 28 10
SAMMI_RAPHAEL tarafından

Ryan could not believe that it was Steve.

Since Steve appeared weak with the beard face, shrunken eyes .

Ryan (with shocking expression) , "hey Steve what happened man? Are you alright?"

Steve just smiled at him.

Evan stood blinking next to him.

Ryan, "hey speak up man. What happened to you?" saying he looked at Evan

Evan's inner sense warned him, (Evan, Ryan is looking at you, he is going to interrogate about Steve right now. If you tell the truth Steve will kill you, otherwise Ryan will kill you. May be you could manage this situation with a lie. But if Ryan finds out the Truth definitely you are dead. So better escape from these violent friends)

Evan looked at an officer, standing at a distance who seemed to be waiting for someone, (he is the one on whom, Evan poured the glass of water during a meeting before).

Evan, "Hey Mr. Franklin" saying he waved his hand.

Confused Mr. Franklin (turned and looked at him) " Oh This one. Why is it calling me? "

Evan, "I'm coming.. Long time no see.." he smiled and made gestured that he was going to meet him.

Mr. Franklin had no mind on him; he turned back and stood as before.

But Ryan noticed the fear in Evan's eyes.

Evan moved from that place, and walked fast towards Mr. Franklin, but his legs slipped and he fell on him.

Mr. Franklin fell with his face towards the floor.

Evan found that Mr. Franklin got bruises on his lips.

Evan, "I'm sorry Mr. Franklin. Take care. "Saying he got up and ran away.

Mr. Franklin who is in anger and pain tried to catch him, but failed.

Steve never answered even a single word to Ryan.

Ryan, "okay. I've to meet Mr. Harper now. I'll deal with you later." saying he left Steve.

Steve went inside the cabin, the juniors Luke and Jason wished him.

He smiled at them, and went to his seat and started working in his computer.

After some time Evan came in to the cabin, he went to an excited state with his friends though they were meeting each other after a long time.

Ryan came back, he looked at Steve, but Steve never minded him. Evan took out a file and pretended to read it.

Ryan noticed everything, but he never said anything, but he thought that it is difficult to extract the reason from Steve, so he decided to target Evan to know about everything.

Ryan started to behave normally with Steve, but he never asked anything regarding his change.

But whenever he tried to corner Evan, he either escaped or Steve interrupted them.

Days passed by,

Steve's team was busy with work.

Ryan was confused with the change in behavior of Steve and Sasha. But he was trying with all his might to find a suitable time to trap Evan.

Steve maintained his silence and started to work till late night in the office. After reaching home at night, he used to sit near the window and stare at her home. His face expressed that he had made a strong decision about his life.

Luke and Jason were busy with their work and never had an idea of the happenings in their team.

Evan used to be with Steve always. He used to wait for Steve until he decides to go home at late nights. He used to take him to and fro in his car. He was afraid to leave him alone. Since he was afraid thinking that, Steve will be committing silly things to wreck his life.

Sasha got the driving license, so she used to take Aunt's car for work. She used to get very early for work. Whenever she is alone she used to cry thinking of Steve. In the home. She avoided being outside her home, her room, even being to church, thinking that it will make a situation to meet Steve. She avoided Ryan, Rachel and Aunt.

Reena noticed the worried, absent minded Sasha. She came to a conclusion that Sasha was undergoing a painful situation, when she found Sasha trying to be alone, keeping silence often. And once she caught her crying, but she pretended to believe the silly reason which Sasha gave as a reason for her tears.

Rachel and Aunt were busy, since they were going to India in a few weeks to attend the wedding of Rachel's brother.

Rachel was excited thinking about going to India, her brother's wedding etc.

Aunt was also excited to visit India and her relatives and friends there, after so many years. She was going because of the compulsion of Sasha and Rachel.

Before one month, while they were planning their visit to India for 45 days. Aunt refused to go with Rachel saying that Sasha will be left alone at home. Knowing that, Sasha cannot afford a leave, since she will be availed leave only after completing one year in her company.

But Sasha encouraged Aunt to go to India, giving her confidence that she could manage alone with the help of Reena, Steve, Ryan and his parents. She said it because she wanted Aunt to visit India to meet her family, whom she hasn't seen for years.

Aunt and Rachel thought that Sasha was dull, thinking of her loneliness in the home for the next 45 days. And they were busy in shopping things for India.

It had been 10 days.

The failed efforts to get Evan and Steve Sasha's behavior change had driven Ryan mad. His mind never gave him a second option to find out the things going on.

He tried his best to control his emotions.

It was a Sunday evening, Aunt and Rachel were moving to India the next day.

For the first time Sasha felt home sick. Thoughts of Steve and home sickness had filled her heart with sadness.

Aunt and Rachel were busy with the last packing session at the living room and the room was filled with the luggage's for the next day journey.

She handed a stuffs which she had brought for her parents and sister along with a letter to aunt. (Even though people who are away from home, talks with their loved ones at home through emails, Skype and phone calls daily. Nothing can beat the love and emotional feelings, which someone gets while receiving a letter with their loved one's handwriting, who lives far away from them. The things in the letter might be usual but it is special)

Suddenly Aunt took her phone and dialed Steve's number; the service provider said that his phone was switched off.

Aunt peeped through the window, the open doors and glowing lights of his home said that he was inside.

Aunt, "what was he doing there?"

Rachel, "Aunt he used to get holiday only at Sunday. He might be taking rest. "

Aunt, "Rachel, I knew his shoe size but I forgot to get his shirt size. I had planned to buy traditional Indian clothing's and shoes for him when we return from India"

Rachel, "Aunt why can't we ask him while we go to shopping in India?"

Aunt, "Do you think he will answer it? If it is morning there it will be night here. This boy will never answer my call. See even now he is not answering. "

As they are in the mid of packing session, Aunt could not go to Steve's home. Sasha was helping them.

Aunt thought for a while, "Sasha, can you go and get his shirt number?"

Sasha was frozen.

Rachel added, "Yes Sasha, hurry up it's getting late."

Sasha blinked; she went outside the home and started walking towards his home.

Her heart beat touched its peak. She started to sweat. She felt chillness.

She entered his home.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

3.2M 203K 90
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
191M 4.5M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
463K 25.4K 18
𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐱 𝐑𝐮𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 ~By 𝐊𝐚𝐣𝐮ꨄ︎...
1.2M 29.1K 45
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...