#13 TWINGE

But he felt as, it was usual,

Sasha, "you don't listen to music right?.."

Steve," mmm"

Sasha, "but in Ryan's car we used to listen for Tamil FM,"She smiled,

Steve, "mmm"

Sasha thinks "weird... weird ....what's the meaning of 'mmm' in his dictionary"

Moments passed in silence, after sometime they reached Sasha's office.

Before she left the car

Steve, " I'll be coming here by evening, and then we have to go to the driving academy"

Sasha, "mmm.. okayyyyy.....bye... have a nice day" she smiled and left the car

At about evening 5

Steve reached Sasha's office building, he searched for her ,but she was not there, he parked the car in a parking, which was few feet away from the building.

He was waiting near his car for her, After some minutes, he saw her coming out of the building.

But he stood near the car, he never tried to make her notice him.

He starred at her, after some minutes, he could see her getting nervous, she was staring at each and every car passing by the road, she looked at the cars parked opposite to the building, she wassearchingat the crowd walking in the pavement to find out Steve.

Steve sensed that she was searching for him; he saw her taking her phone and calling someone,

he started to walk towards her,

he reached her and he was standing behind her

Sasha over the phone, "Aunt .. pick up .. pick up the phone"

Steve, "Sasha ".

She turned back hearing his voice, She saw him and smiled at him, he could notice a relief in her face

She hanged the phone.

Sasha, "hey, Steve I was looking for you. I forgot to get your phone number.. it would have been easier to find you, if I had it with me"

Steve smiled, "hey no probs... come on lets go" he started walking towards the car and she followed him

They got into the car, and after some hours they returned home after completing her car training.

He dropped her in front of the house , Before leaving the car Sasha got his phone number.

He left her and reached his home

After a bath, he changed to a navy blue home pants and white sleeveless tshirt

He searched for his phone and he remembered that it was in the living room, he found it on the tea table, shortly he came to notice someone standing outside Aunt's home, through the window.

He came outside and walked towards the home, he saw Sasha standing near the door

Steve, "Sasha, what happened why are you standing outside?, where is aunt?"

Sasha, " Steve. nobody is at home.. it's locked"

Steve, "have you called them?"

Sasha, "yes.. I called aunt.. They had been went to visit Aunt's friend who was admitted in hospital due to cardiac arrest and they had started from the hospital now.. they may be reaching here after some time"