#10 THE HUNT

They Reached the hospital reception, Sasha requested the receptionist to use the landline phone.

Sasha dialed Aunt's number

Sasha,"Hello.. Aunt.. I'm Sasha"

Rachel," mmm... Sasha... i'm Rachel.. "

Sasha,"Akka... where is aunt?.."

Rachel,"She is here,terribly broken...she was fainting often.. now we are in the hospital.. examination of the body was going on to check whether it was Steve or not"

Sasha".. No .. No.. akka.. It was not Steve.. He was with me here.. He was in his farm house"

Rachel,"Sasha... are you joking.. it has been hours.. we have been waiting here, praying that it should not be Steve... The doctors were struggling for hours to examine the body as it was extremely burnt... the investigation was ON .. it was confirmed that the burnt car was the same model which Steve had.."

Sasha interrupted her,"Akka don't say it was Steve.. He is standing in front of me.. trust me.. okay talk with him"

she gave the phone to Steve, he blinked and got the phone, he was confused what to speak, and heavily confused about how to talk with Rachel

but some how he gained nerve to speak

Steve, "Hello.. akka, it's me Steve.. I'm with Sasha and she's telling the truth.. may I talk to aunt? "

Rachel, "oh!!!.. Steve.... Is everything okay with you.. Aunt was terribly worried.. talk with her"

Rachel, hurried to aunt ,"Aunt, Steve is alive.. he was on the line.. he was safe... "

Hearing this made tears roll from Aunt's eyes

Rachel, "Don't cry Aunt.. He is fine... He wants to talk with you..."

She handed the phone to aunt,

Steve heard those conversation between Aunt and Rachel through the phone , "hello.. hello.. aunt"

Aunt," Steve.. Steve.. " She started to sob

Steve was distressed by hearing the crying sound of aunt

Steve, "Aunt, don't cry.. I'm alright.. please don't cry.. I'm coming to see you.. go home... I'll come.. I'm safe.. "

Aunt," Steve.. come home .. I want to see you..."

Steve could hear her weeping sound

Steve, "yes I'm on the way.. can I speak with Rachel akka?"

Aunt handed the phone to Rachel

Steve,"Akka , can I speak with Ryan?."

Rachel, "Ryan... oh I can' t find him around.. wait I'll put him in conference"

Steve, "okay"

Soon Ryan came in the conference call

Rachel," Ryan.. Steve is alive.. he is on line.. it's a conference call.. he wanna talk with you.. "

Ryan," What Steve,... conference call.. Steve are you there?"

Steve," hey Ryan.. what's happening there man?.. where are you?.. listen first... Take aunt and akka to home... I'm on the way to home.."

Ryan, " you idiot Steve.. where have you been Stupid?... if I got you surely I'll kill you"

Steve, "okay.. as you wish.. but now take aunt and akka to home.. I'll call you later "