#56 AN EPILOGUE- AFTER 5 YEARS

After 5 years.

Steve and Sasha were blessed with twin sons and a baby girl.

They lived happily ever after.

It was not that they haven't faced any troubles. It was the fact that they were not facing it alone.

They were together to face any problems which comes on their way.

It's because they knew the fact that 'If love is thick fault is thin' and 'united we stand'

To make the fault thin, just increase the thickness of love, which was the secret of life.

Marriage Life was like playing a test cricket throughout life. It was the husband and wife aka partners in life were like the last two batsmen of a team in the field (life) for bating and also they were the captain and vice-captain of the team (family), who has the sole responsibility, to led the team towards victory. The society and situations would be the bowlers in the field, which would be throwing balls of stress, troubles, tensions, problems etc.

Definitely one of the partners would be in the striking end and the other one would be in defending end.

The aim of life was not to lose the wicket and to win the match; the same technique behind winning the test matches. The basis behind winning requires patience, understanding and co-operation, being the strength on partner's weakness (batsman at striking end remaining there to face the balls until the other partner gets enough energy to play again), encouraging each other, friendship, sharing, reliability, faithfulness etc.

In the game (path of life) the Life gives moments of celebrations like half century, century, double century, Yuvi's six sixes.

But at the same time, there would be some situations which would try to give Run Out (misunderstanding, ego, impatience, disagreement), Catch (traps, stress) ,LBW (unexpected troubles) Stump out (haste, wrong decisions) to crack the partnership. And if a partner quits the match would be over once for all.

The true love between the couples brings the favor and support of God (the umpire of every life) which would beat each and every trial which the situation tries to bring to detach the bond between them.

God favors true love and saves the relationship in times of troubles, like the fielder misses a perfect catch, like the ball misses to hit the stumps when the fielder tries for a run out and like the umpire giving no ball or wide when the fielder demands for an out.

It was not the fact that the bats man should drive all the balls to 'SIX'. As it was a fact that 'slow and steady wins a race'.

Patience and courage of the partners would definitely makes them to be in the playing area and to have beautiful moments like helicopter shots of Dhoni, which they would be worth sharing as their life's unforgettable moments, while they look back at their path of the life. More than that, when they grew older together, ultimately those moments would beat any fairy tale, while narrating those moments of their life to their grandchildren.

Made for each other defines the hearts which were beating for each other.

Life was like a game, considering the life partner as a best friend and having dreams about loving each other even after marriage, made Sasha and Steve to walk together in their path of life with Happiness and Hope.

Sasha and Steve worked happily, they used spend their weekends at the farm house with their kids.

Steve was not alone anymore. He had his very own family. He was a responsible husband for Sasha and a caring dad for his kids.

Kids of Steve and Sasha kept Victoria aunt busy 24x7.

Ryan and Angeline were blessed with a Son and daughter.

Mr. Joseph and Mrs. Jennifer were busy in bringing up their grandchildren.

Each and every day the friendship between Ryan and Steve remained like a freshly bloomed flower.

Evan married Kate and the Tom and Jerry couples enjoyed their life with silly fights and instant patch ups.

Luke and Jason too got married.

The team made many successful assignments.

Ashley got married and settled in Norway.

Rachel settled with Nivin at Texas with her sons.

THEY ALL LIVED HAPPILY EVER AFTER.