#27 EUPHORIA

I WOULD LIKE TO DEDICATE THIS CHAPTER AS A TOKEN OF GRATITUDE, TO ALL WHO HAD MADE MY STORY TO REACH '1K' READS & A SPECIAL THANKS FOR ALL DEAR ONES WHO HAD ENCOURAGED ME AND GAVE APPROVAL FOR MY STORY BY THEIR VALUABLE VOTES & COMMENTS :)  ----   WITH LOVE SAMMI_RAPHAEL

Ryan, "hmm... we went for an attack on the mafia, today morning. Those goons opened up a firing attack on us and a bullet pierced Steve's right arm. We took him to the hospital. They gave him treatment. He suffered heavy blood loss. Doctors advised him to take rest. Nothing to worry. He is fine."

Reena, "But in the hospital, they told that a police officer was dead"

Ryan, " Have you referred Steve as, the police officer who was injured with bullet shot?. I think you haven't asked like this. Because the most popular and old police officer of san Francisco Mr. Wesley , was admitted in that same hospital, today morning as he underwent a cardiac arrest. But he was no more. May be they could have misunderstood your question."

Reena, "Those officers who came from that home" (she indicated Steve's home)

Ryan, " One was our chief and another one was our senior. They came to visit him, as they went to attend Mr. Wesley's funeral, they came now to see him."

Reena, "Oh okay,"

Ryan, " I guess you both had misunderstood something about Steve. Nothing will happen to him. God never forsakes him. And he deserves to live his desired life. "Saying he smiled at Reena and Sasha.

Ryan, "hey Sasha what happened to you? Why are you looking like this?"

Reena, "Nothing Ryan, Our manager scolded her and she was worried thinking about that"

Ryan, "oh madam cute, don't worry", saying he pat her head

A car came, it was Reena's husband.

Reena ," okay Sasha take care. Don't worry. Everything is fine. Bye" saying she gestured her husband not to get down from the car, since she thought he could scold her for misunderstanding things. She got in to the car and went with her husband.

Ryan, "Sasha, Go and take rest, you look tired "

Sasha never uttered a word, she went inside, but she was standing at the living room watching every one to leave his home.

After 5 minutes, Jason and Luke left in the car. She noticed Ryan talking with Evan, who was standing near Steve's home and saw him taking his mom and dad somewhere in his car.

As she knew Evan before, she got out of the house and ran towards Evan. Steve's diary was in her hands. She was holding it strongly with both her hands.

On seeing Sasha, Evan came near her

Sasha was breathing heavily, "Evan how is he? Is he is okay?"

Evan, "cool.. cool.. he is fine. Nothing to worry. He was injured in his right arm. He is resting inside. Sasha, I want to say something"

Sasha gestured him to talk,

Evan, "Sasha, Don't mistake me. I never wanted to interfere in your life. But I should say this. Steve was madly in love with you. Seriously, he was a happy man after your arrival in his life. He changed entirely. We were amazed at his changed. Seriously, I thought he deserved you.

But, for the past days I felt he was not okay. Today we went for a secret operation against the mafia. It was the gathering of the main leaders of two groups. They were too dangerous. After the first five minutes of our firing battle with the goons. The gang leaders started to retreat with at least ten goons protecting them by firing towards us.