# 32 A HUG IS WORTH A THOUSAND WORDS

Sasha answered the phone. It was Steve  at the other end,

Sasha, "Steve, haven't you slept yet?"

Steve, "How can I sleep? It's you standing between my eye lids. What to do?"

Sasha (laughed), "Have your juniors slept?"

Steve, "yes they were sleeping in the next room"

Sasha, "mmm tell me what else?"

Steve, "where have you been all these days?"

Sasha, "what?"

Steve," why hadn't you come to me earlier?"

Sasha, "Steve, everything has its own time. Like, Ryan met Angeline today."

Steve, "I love you chouchou. I wish you were near me now"

Sasha laughed, "OMG you are dangerous Steve"

Steve, " oh oh don't think too much. I just want to hug you that's it"

Sasha," oh okay okay"

Steve, "chouchou, have you thought that I'll do something else?"

Sasha, "no.. no.. I haven't thought anything like that"

Steve, " Anything like that, what's that anything like that?"

Sasha giggled, " Steeeee... veee" (in a sing song tone)

Steve laughed, "Even if you are next to me. I know my limits .so you are perfectly safe with me."

Sasha, "I love you so much Steve" saying she started kissing him through the phone.

Steve, " Lucky phone, getting all those kisses of mine"

Sasha giggled.

Steve, "chouchou I wanted to ask you something"

Sasha, "mm what's that?"

Steve, "will you come to celebrate this Christmas with me? "

Sasha, "why not?. We are going to celebrate all the Christmas of our life together."

Steve, "Hey. When I lived with my parents, we used to celebrate it at our farm house. After 21 years, I would like to celebrate it there. Will you come with me?"

Sasha, "sure, I'll come."

Steve, "love you dear and I will be taking you to a church this Sunday, to fulfill a promise I made with God, for you."

Sasha (excited), " sure, I'm happy (giggled) I can't believe it... Steeeeeve... you are going to come to church with me"

Steve, "you changed me a lot girl. Then, you don't want to make breakfast tomorrow, since these boys were with me. I'll order something. Come home for breakfast okay."

Sasha, "okay my Sweetie. Can you wake me up at 7, I'm too tired, I guess I'll not wake up at time."

Steve, "don't worry, I'll take care. Sleep well. Love you"

Sasha smiled and both of them went to sleep.

Sasha woke up hearing, her ringing tone. It was Steve.

Steve, "get up dear it's time"

Sasha, "mmm, its time uh?"

Steve, "get ready and come fast. I'm waiting to have breakfast with you"

Sasha, "okay okay I'm coming" saying she got up from the bed and went to get ready.

After 30 minutes she went to Steve's home.