# 19 WILL YOU BE MINE?

Rachel," Steve, this is me Rachel.. Did you scold Sasha?"

Confused Steve, "no .. akka... what happened?"

Rachel, "I don't know Steve, she was crying heavily. I don't know what happened?.. I was unable to control her, she refused to eat dinner. Can you come here?"

Steve (got tensed)" yes Akka.. I'm coming"

Rachel went to give the phone back to aunt, but aunt had been to her room to sleep already

Rachel went to aunt's room, she opened the door softly, and placed the mobile on the table again she closed the door softly.

Steve went to aunt's home.

Rachel opened the door for him.

Steve, "Akka, what happened?.. I didn't say anything"

Rachel, "come in... " Rachel's phone started ringing(it was her mom again)

Rachel, "you just go there .. she is in her room.. I'll will come now"

Rachel started to answer the phone

Steve went to Sasha's room, he was totally confused,

He opened the door, he saw the dinner on the tea table.

He noticed Sasha standing near the French window of her room, facing the floor.

He went near and stood in front of her, he lifted her chin face him.

He felt worried when he saw her red eyes and face.

Steve, "hey Sasha , what happened?. Why are you crying?",

Sasha, "you got angry on me"

Steve, "I got angry on you?.... when?"

Sasha, "Steve I never thought of taking advantage on you. I kept quiet, since I thought you would feel bad if I had reacted for it, and I can't miss your friendship at any cost.. I'm sorry.. Don't hate me Steve" saying ,she started sobbing again.

Steve understood that Sasha had a misunderstanding on his reactions earlier.

Steve, "oh !that matter.. Okay listen.. Don't cry and just listen to me.. Don't cry okay" saying he started wiping her tears

Tears stopped from her eyes

Steve, "that's my girl.. Okay ... now just answer my questions, okay"

Sasha nodded her head

Steve smiled at her, "okay did I scold you?.. or have I showed any rude behavior towards you regarding this matter?"

Sasha," no"

Steve, "yes.. so I'm not at all angry on you.. is it clear?"

Sasha nodded her head

Steve," mmm... so I want to know.. What made you to think, that I was angry on you?"

Sasha, " no .. no.. nothing" saying she tried to move

Steve, "Yes there is something.. " saying he pulled her arms and he fixed her against the wall grasping her shoulders, now Sasha can't move anywhere, she was stuck up between the wall and Steve.

Sasha," okay.. I'll tell but promise me.. you should neither get angry nor hate me okay." she extended her gauze bandage dressed palms to get a promise.

Steve, "mmm.. promise.. I swear that I 'll never get angry on you and I'll never hate you okay" he made a promise touching her gauze wounded hands and smiled