#4 THE BOSOM BUDDIES

Aunt smiled," okay my dear, you are so kind"

Ryan,"No big deal" he smiled

Sasha stood blinking her eyes, because before she could recognize the unexpected attitude of Ryan, their conversation was completed.

Ryan" so, madam cute, I'm your new trainer.let's start our class"

Aunt,"But be careful Ryan, She is extremely playful"

Ryan,"Don't worry aunt, A policeman could take good care of a playful fellow "

scared Sasha tried to say something," ba... but auntttt...., " before she could utter the next word , Ryan dragged Sasha and headed towards his car.

Sasha,"Ryan, wh...at... Ryan.. st...op"

by the time they reached the car

Although Steve was engaged in cleaning his car which stood few feets away from Ryan's car , but he kept on watching them.

Ryan left her hand, turned to face her and saw confusion in her eyes, he smiled and said " Are you scared cute little thing?"

Sasha nodded her head

Ryan pats her head," listen, it is difficult for our aunt to teach you driving, because she'll be tired after doing chores at home, so I had an idea to help her, and I took your trainer position,are you okay with me as your trainer?"

Sasha was convinced by his words, she showed a big smile with bright eyes, "ya sure, thank you so much.. Ryan "

Ryan,"No thanks, No sorry in friendship, understood"

Sasha nodded her head

Ryan,"okay get in to the car, lets go"

Sasha and Ryan got in to the car

Ryan gave some instructions and Sasha started to drive.

while driving

Ryan,"great pickup, how do you feel driving in an American road"

Sasha,"wow! feeling great"

Ryan turned on the car radio, and it was playing some pop numbers

Sasha," Ryan do you have any Tamil songs to play?"

Ryan,"No , I had never listened to Tamil songs, do you have interest in music?"

Sasha," yes, I love music, i used to listen especially South Indian songs Tamil, Telugu, Malayalam  and  some Hindi  songs, sometimes k pop too."

Ryan" mmm...so next time bring your pen drive with your songs..while practicing we could listen to it .. deal?"

Sasha" ya deal"

then Ryan started to give some tips on driving in american roads.

Ryan," before taking you to get your licence. you have to come with me to an academy for a pre road and written test okay"

Sasha,"oh is those pre tests was also in the licence procedure?"

Ryan smiled" no no not like that, it was one of my buddies academy,there we have a gym, play grounds as well as driving school. but to reduce your tension as well as to improve your performance in road as well as written test. you have to get a training to perform well"

Sasha," okay .. okay...now I understood thank you"

Ryan,"ohh... No sorry..."

Sasha smiling,"No thank you in friendship, am I right?"

Smiling Ryan,"mm"

Ryan asked Sasha to park the car in the nearby coffee shop

Ryan,"come lets have a breakfast"

Sasha,"I already had it at home"

Ryan,"No you have to go to work and you must get recharged."

Sasha,"No No Ryan"

Ryan,"okay can you give me company, I am hungry"

Sasha,"okay, lets go"

Ryan,"that's good"

Sasha and Ryan ordered breakfast and started to have it

Sasha,"Ryan, your mom will be waiting for you to eat breakfast"

Ryan,"absolutely not, my parents used to spend more time in their hospital than with me. not today but from my childhood. often they used to call me"

Sasha smiled and continued eating

Ryan,"how is your parents, did you speak to them"

Sasha,"yes every evening I will Skype them "

Ryan,"Did you miss your family?"

Sasha,"yes a lot" her face became dull

Ryan,"oh come on madam cute. we are also a part of your life now. we are also your relatives. so tell me do you want anything else to eat."

Sasha,"no.. no... enough"

Ryan,"So did you like your work place?"

Sasha,"yes, there is a Indian colleague with me. her name is Reena, she is living in that apartment which is few kilometers away from the park,with her husband, and baby. "

Ryan,"wow that's nice"

they finished eating, Ryan dropped Sasha in her office and returned home.

meanwhile, after Ryan and Sasha left for driving practice, Steve came to Victoria aunt's house for breakfast as aunt called him the last night.

Aunt,"Good morning Steve, i'm waiting for you, come lets have breakfast"

Steve, 'Good morning Aunt"

Aunt,"so what is your plan today?"

Steve,"Nothing aunt, a new assignment starts this week, hope day after tomorrow we will be having a meeting with our chief regarding that assignment"

Aunt,"be safe and cautious while executing your assignments, i'm very much worried about you Steve"

Steve,"don't worry aunt, everything will be okay"

Aunt,"so , wait I have a special fruit juice for you."

Steve,"Special juice?"

Aunt,"yes Sasha made it early in the morning. smart kid after her arrival in this house, I could feel a difference. my home is getting life after years. she used to roam here and there always. she had planted some flowering plants around the house. she stitched a new dress for me. always cooking something, laughing, chatting ,funny, naughty"

Steve noticed ,Aunt's eye glowing in happiness

Aunt gave the fruit juice to Steve

Steve tasted it, Aunt,"how was the juice"

Steve"mmmm ... nice.. "

while talking ,Steve got a call from Ryan

Please give your valuable comments