#44 SPARKLE

In the evening, they got ready for the New Year eve mass at St. Mary's cathedral.

Steve was in his Navy blue white striped T-shirt with blue jean.

Sasha was in her Navy blue white stripped T-Shirt dress with blue jean.

(Both were in couple clothes).

After the mass he took her to the north beach.

They boarded a cruise and the sailing started at 10.15 pm.

The other people who were with them at the cruise were in their own world of enjoyment.

Steve and Sasha stood at the bow of the cruise.

They enjoyed the cold breeze of the ocean and night lighting's of the islands along with the music played in the cruise.

He embraced her, beating the cold wind which was trying to hold her.

Her widened eyes kept admiring the beauty of the glittering sky line in night lights.

But nothing seemed so beautiful for him than the girl in his embrace.

He kept on enjoying her happiness.

She kept on pointing out and describing the beauty of the views,

They reached below the Golden gate bridge; she was mesmerized in the awesomeness of the bridge at that view.

He wrapped his arms tighter around her.

He bowed his head, his lips reached her ears; he spoke softly," Are you happy?"

Sasha nodded and leaned her head on his chest.

It was 11:59 pm; the most famous Golden gate fireworks to welcome the New Year had begun.

The people in the cruise were shouting in joy as they were about to enter the New Year.

Sasha's heart was jumping in joy on seeing the beauty of the fireworks.

Sasha kept on admiring the fireworks, "wow....Steve, look big one, red one.. Oh my GOD (she giggled like a child). It looks like sparkling rain".

He kept smiling and his eyes were looking at her and at the direction, where she has been pointing out.

At 11:59:40, He released his wrap and stood in front of her.

The crowd at the cruise started the countdown for the new-year.

Her hands were holding his arms, and her eyes were on the fireworks.

He moved closer to her and clutched her face in his palms.

Her eyes stared at him.

Looking in to her eyes, Steve, "Happy New Year Sasha. I love you" saying he gave her a lift hug followed by a long prolonged lip lock.

Her arms were wrapped around his neck.

They entered the New Year.

The blasting sound and the magic of the sparkling fireworks at the night sky along with rocking music and the 'Happy New-year' shouts of the people in the cruise, added colors to the moment for the mind blowing start of New Year.

After a long kiss, he gave a tight hug to her. They laughed together.

She kissed his cheeks wishing him "Happy New year"

Their eyes were sparkling in happiness as they were giving tough competition to the sparkling fireworks.

People with them at the bow started to dance.