# 35 ZING

When she woke up she saw him sleeping.

She caressed his face and hair, she kissed him on his cheeks and forehead.

He was in a deep sleep.

She got up slowly and made him to lie on her lap.

She could see him sleeping peacefully.

As it was dawn, and the breeze was so cold, she started to pray to God for him and their life together.

She was happy to be with him.

After some minutes, he woke up suddenly.

He was frightened, he saw Sasha and clasped her face, "Are you okay?. I'm sorry I fell asleep"

Sasha noticed he was nervous, his eyes told he was terribly tired "No I'm fine, and you just sleep."

Again she made him to lie on her lap. He cuddled her lap and slept like a child.

After an hour he woke up. It was morning 7; Sasha took out the groceries which they bought last night.

There were things for them to refresh. Since, the things which they had bought ,on the previous day shopping was with them.

After refreshing they had the doughnut, cakes and juice.

Steve started the car, and after some time they reached the highways.

He stopped the car, and switched on his phone to call Evan.

Evan, "hey boss where are you? . You both are safe right?"

Steve, "yes, what happened then? "

Evan, "we caught them, when they were 5 km away from that super market. We killed 4 goons. Now our target was the gang chief and his assistant."

Steve smiled.

Evan, "But boss be careful. Those two were heavily dangerous. And today we have a meeting with Mr. Harry potter (nick name of Mr. Harper, given by Evan) at 10 sharp. Don't forget it "

Steve, "mmmm....okay, see you at office" saying he hung the phone and went to home with Sasha.

Steve, "Get ready and call me, I'll take you to work" saying he went to his home.

After half an hour,  Steve took her to the work place.

After dropping her at work, he went to his office; He opened his cabin door, Ryan along with the juniors were busy with some works.

On seeing Steve, Ryan hugged Steve.

As it was time to leave for the meeting, all of them left to Mr. Harper's cabin.

Mr. Harper discussed about the assignment and the present status.

The team handed over the report of the previous night happening to him.

Mr. Harper went through the report. And finally he winded up the meeting.

When they were about to leave,

Mr. Harper saw Steve (with a smile), "Mr. Steve, who is Sasha?"

Steve was shocked,he looked at Ryan. Ryan stood smiling at him, and gestured him to answer.

Steve raised his eyebrows, he smiled, "She was.. She was my fiance"

Ryan and the juniors smiled at him.

Mr. Harper, "I'm Happy for you Steve. I came to know that you both had been targeted by them yesterday. I had recommended our department protection for her too. But more than our efforts it was your responsibility to keep her safe. " Saying he smiled at Steve.