A New Guardian: The Daughter...

By DeniseSiah22

A new guardian is chosen. But why was she chosen? Was it because she is the daughter of the Moon. What other... More

Chapter 1: As Humans
Chapter 2: Nobles reborn (Jack)
Chapter 3: Nobles Reborn (Elsa)
Chapter 4: The Rise of the Big 4 (Part 1)
Chapter 5: Rise of the Big 4 (Part 2)
Chapter 6: The New Guardian (Part 1)
Chapter 7: The New Guardian (Part 2)
Chapter 8: Musical Memory
Chapter 9:The Ultimate Treasure and a dare
Chapter 10: Surprises
Chapter 11: Passage ways
Chapter 12: The RA
Chapter 13: Comfort
Chapter 14: I won't say I'm in love.
Chapter 15: Training to fight nightmares (Part l)
Chapter 16: Training to fight nightmares (Part II)
Chapter 17: The Winter Fury
Chapter 18: The Moon Library
Chapter 19: Can you stay with me?
Chapter 20: Body Guards?! And Snowland
Chapter 21: Love letters?!
Chapter 22: The Game of Life and Death
Chapter 23: Magic Market
A/N and appeal to all Jelsa fans
Chapter 24: The Last Key
Chapter 25: Tooth Palace and Revelation
Chapter 26: Help
Chapter 27: Christmas
Chapter 28: Getting Punzie
Chapter 29: Till we meet again
Chapter 30: Talking to the Moon
Chapter 31: Distance makes the heart fonder
Chapter 32: Remembrance
Author's Note (Please read...)
RANT - Not chapter, sorry :(
Chapter 33: Elsa's in Danger
Chapter 34: Everytime We Touch
Chapter 35: Mani's Daughter
Chapter 36: I Love You
Chapter 37: The Golden Tube
A/N: You might have to wait a while
#Wattys2015
Chapter 38: Ships coming alive
Chapter 39: Help Searching
Chapter 40: The Gem of Winter
Chapter 41: More Help [TZS]
Chapter 42: Preparing for Battle
Chapter 44: One Choice
Chapter 45: He's Gone
Chapter 46: Reunited
Epilogue
Final Words

Chapter 43: Plan In Action... or not.

11.5K 352 484
By DeniseSiah22

Chapter 43: Plan In Action... or not.

Third person's POV

It was a dark night, and the only light that was casted onto the forest was the light shone from the Moon, Mani. He was standing in his castle on the moon, watching the battle that was about to take place.

He was watching anxiously on what was going to happen.

"I hope their plan works. This may be the world's only hope. If they should fail, this would not only mean we lost, it would also mean the destruction of the world," he thought out loud. He could already see it.

Fire would burn the houses, and the cities. Floods and tsunamis would occur. Earthquakes will happen. Volcanoes would erupt all over the world. And it would all happen in total darkness. Screams could be heard ever night. A world filled with fear and sorrow. A world where nightmares would rule the night.

"That must not happen," he said. "At all costs."

***

Down below, deep within the forests, the Epic 8, the two dragons, Snow, Asland, the Zodiac Signs, the Guardians, and Tempest were trying to walk through the forest unknown. Keyword there, trying.

"Ow! Stop stepping on my feet Gemini!" Aries shouted.

"It's not my fault it's so dark tonight!" Gemini retorted. Suddenly, someone crashed into him. "Hey! Watch where you're going!"

"Well, don't stop in the middle of the road!" Cancer hissed.

"Technically, this isn't a road, this is a path, there is a difference," Gemini started. Cancer and almost everyone else rolled their eyes. "And-."

"Would you give it a rest, and keep walking?!" Merida exclaimed from behind. The whole party near the back had stopped.

"Shush please," Elsa started.

"Too bad some of you can't fly," Jack said, smirking. He was up in the trees, mentally laughing at the people on the ground.

"Oh shut your mouth-hole before I go up and shut it for you," Bunny growled.

"Tooth, Sandy, look at Kangaroo, he's just jealous that he can't fly," Jack laughed. Sandy seem to be laughing, while Tooth just ignored Jack.

"I'm gonna get you Frost!" Bunny yelled.

"Come on and get me!" Jack laughed. Before either of them could do anything, they were interrupted by Elsa.

"Will you all just keep your mouths shut!?" she said in a hushed voice.

"We will be reaching Pitch's new lair soon," Tempest said from the front. He had been leading the way to Pitch/Evil Uncle's new lair. It was near the sea-side, deep within the forest.

"Good, so guys, please just be quiet," Elsa said with a sigh. They nodded.

Just then, the three water signs felt something. Something was coming their way. But none of them knew if it was good or bad, except for the little girl standing between to Scorpio and Cancer. She felt a shudder run down her.

"Something bad is coming," she said. Everyone turned their head to her.

"Are you sure?" Virgo asked. Pisces nodded vigorously.

"I feel it too," Scorpio said. "But I'm not so sure if it's a good or bad thing."

"Same here," Cancer added.

"Well, it can't be much if it's just one Water Sign, it can't be much, right?" Libra asked.

"But Pisces is the most intuitive, and if she has a hunch, she's right. She's always right," Capricorn objected.

"That's true, but what if it's just a false alarm?" Virgo asked.

"No, there is no false alarm when it comes to her sixth sense," Scorpio said.

"How are we so sure?" Aries asked.

"Well, she did save our butts that time in those tunnels...," Taurus said.

"Don't Taurus, just don't," Aquarius sighed. Before Taurus could retort, they heard a loud rustling of leaves. All heads turned towards the source of the sound, deep within the dark trees ahead.

All was silent, until Sagittarius, unable to take the suspense anymore, called out, making everyone jump. "Is anyone there?"

Her call was met with silence. Aries, Leo, Scorpio, and Sagittarius had gone into protective mode. Once again, there was a moment of silence, until...

"Finally! You're here," a pirate wearing red, and a sword in his hand, stepped out of the darkness. "I got your message Elsa."

Elsa breathed a sigh of relief as she smiled. "Thank you Sinbad, for coming so quickly." Behind Sinbad, came out his crew. It was a rather large crew with about 50 pirates.

"See? False alarm," Virgo said.

"But the feeling isn't gone yet," Pisces whispered to herself. Only, Scorpio, Bunny, Snowless, and Snowland heard her, due to their excellent hearing, well, Scorpio was just standing right next to her.

"Guys, let's just stay on guard," Scorpio said.

"I agree," Bunny and Elsa said in unison.

They continued walking, but now with a much larger party, and they already had a huge group in the beginning.

For Pisces, the feeling was not leaving, but it was growing stronger, much stronger. She shuddered as the group kept walking. Scorpio, who stood behind her, noticed it.

"Still feeling it?" he asked quietly into her ear. She jumped at his sudden voice.

"Yeah, it's going to be a very bad night," she said with a trembling voice. Another shiver coursed through her body. Scorpio looked grim as he scanned the surroundings. 'She's right, it's going to be a long, and bad night,' he thought to himself.

The walk went on for a while. Tempest had whispered that they were getting very near Pitch's lair.

Everyone was on high alert. North had taken out his swords, Bunny was ready with his boomerangs, Sandy had his golden sand whips in his hands, while Tooth was ready to punch any nightmare in the face.

The Zodiac Signs were ready to use their powers, and protect their friends. Well, Aries, Gemini, Leo, Scorpio, and Aquarius, were more eager to kill Evil Uncle.

Sinbad and his pirate crew were ready for a big fight, which they have always enjoyed. Even Miranda, the only lady in the crew.

Snow, Asland, Snowstorm and Toothless were ready to defend their masters and friends at all times. Through biting, pouncing, and blasting.

Merida had an arrow ready at her bow, while Hiccup had his shield ready. Rapunzel and Flynn had their frying pans and powers ready, and were eager to knock out Pitch if they see him. Anna, just like Tooth was ready to punch those nightmares, while Kristoff had his pick-axe ready to hit anything that came hear his friends.

Elsa, like Merida had her bow ready, and was ready to use all her powers. She was very nervous, and determined at the same time. She was ready for Evil Uncle, she was ready to anything to help Pitch and save the world.

As for Jack? Well... he was sticking near Elsa, not because he was scared, more because he was ready to protect her at all costs. Even if it means risking his life, but he's immortal, right?

Anyway, they were just a few hundred yards away from the entrance to Pitch's lair, when Sinbad said, "Stop. Do you guys feel that?"

The whole party stopped, and when they did, they felt the ground tremble. Anna looked down and saw the rocks on the ground bouncing up and down.

"An earthquake?" she asked.

"Nope," Virgo and Capricorn said at the same time.

"What is this?" North asked.

Gemini who had been looking up ahead the whole time, shouted, "It's a stampede!"

Everyone looked up, gasped. There was a swarm, no scratch that, an army of nightmares, stampeding towards them. They were all coming in every direction, all the darkness swarming around them.

"Crew! It time for battle!" Sinbad shouted. The whole pirate crew cheered and charged. Then Sinbad turned to the rest of them. "Elsa, you guys go! We'll take it here!"

"Alright, let's go!" Elsa said, and they ran forward, with Tempest leading the way. There were nightmares coming at them from all different directions, but most of the nightmares, strangely enough, flew past them, although a few did attack, which were quickly dealt with a few arrows and a swing of a frying pan.

They ran, and ran, until finally, they reached the entrance to Pitch's lair, which was actually just a huge hole of darkness in the ground.

They were panting a lot, but, no nightmares attacked them. Which Elsa found very strange. She wasn't alone on that thought.

"That was too easy," Capricorn said.

"I agree, it was as if Pitch wanted us to come this far," Elsa said.

"What if it's a trap? Maybe, Pitch just wants to pick your allies off one by one, and until you're all alone, and then he'll destroy you?" Gemini asked.

"It's possible...," Elsa said, thinking over it. Jack discreetly moved closer to her.

"No he won't, because I'll be by her side every step of the way," he said fiercely.

"We will be there too," Anna said. Merida, Hiccup, and the rest of the Epic 8 nodded.

"Thanks guys."

"Alright, here's the entrance, I'll go first, then you guys follow, ready?" Tempest asked, gesturing to the large circle of darkness in the ground. Everyone nodded, then he slid down the hole into total complete darkness.

Merida went next, then Hiccup, Anna, Kristoff, Flynn, Rapunzel. Jack and Elsa let the Zodiacs go first, all in order. Aries, Taurus, Gemini, Cancer, Leo, Virgo...

But just before Libra went down, Pisces let out a squeak, "Nightmares, coming, everywhere!"

And what she said came true. Nightmares started swarming around them. The Guardians, North, Bunny, Sandy and Tooth when into action immediately. Snow and Asland stay to help them.

"You guys go! We'll stay out here and keep the nightmares from going back in," Bunny yelled to Elsa. She was a little hesitant to leave them but Jack had pulled her hand, and when Pisces finally slid down the hole, he pulled her, and flew her down, with her in his arms.

"Don't worry, they'll be fine. They can handle themselves," he said to her.

They reached the bottom of one of the scariest slides they've ever ridden, and saw the Epic 8 and the Zodiac Signs sprawled all over the floor in a dark tunnel.

"Ew! Yuck! I have dirt all over me!" Libra exclaimed.

"Well, we did just slide down a dark, and not to mention, very dirty slide down here, into this pile of dust and dirt, what did you expect?" Virgo asked.

"Wait, are the dragons coming down?" Hiccup asked.

Everyone looked at each other in panic, and quickly rushed out of the way, away from the opening of where they just slide out. Well everyone but Hiccup that is...

The hole had been big enough for the dragons to come sliding down, and as a result...

"Ahh! Ow! Toothless! Help! Ahh! ...Snowstorm...Can't... breathe..." he gasped as the dragons slide out of the huge opening in the ceiling, crushing Hiccup.

The girls giggled as Jack, Kristoff, Flynn and Elsa went to get the dragons off, while Tempest and the male zodiac signs snickered.

"Alright, let's get going," Elsa said when Hiccup was finally released from the dragons bone-crushing weight.

They were in a huge dark tunnel, Elsa raised her hand, and a ball of light was formed. Rapunzel started singing as well, and her hair lit the area. Toothless had also released a plasma blast, shedding a little more light along the tunnel.

They travelled down the tunnel in silence. Soon, they reached the end of the tunnel, and entered a huge cave. A cave filled with disasters. A cave filled with nightmares.

"Shit," they all let out, even the most innocent ones.

The nightmares charged, and soon, the cave turned into a battle field. Using their powers and weapons, they fought and destroyed nightmare after nightmare. You can imagine all the black sand that was flying around the room.

The signs were using their powers, destroying nightmares all around.

The fire signs were throwing fireballs all around, destroying the nightmares, but as sand is able to put fire out, their attacks weren't very effective. But due to their fire, light filled the room, allowing everyone else to see.

The earth signs were growing giant plants, and wrapping them around the nightmares, trapping them, then squashing them like a bug.

The air signs were blowing all the nightmares around the cave, and using their wind blast blowing all the sand life out of the nightmares. What? They're made of sand!

The water signs were forming water out of their hands, and turning the sandy nightmares into mud. Black disgusting mud. Then, being able to lift water up, they lifted the watery sand and used them to hit other nightmares.

Rapunzel was using her golden hair, swinging it at the nightmares, diminishing their numbers, just like during training. She was also using her frying pan, smashing at every nightmare that came close to her.

Flynn was transporting through the darkness, using his new-found powers. He appeared here and there, smashing his own frying pan into the faces of the nightmares. But with all the light from the fire signs and Rapunzel, he wasn't able to teleport much, so he stuck to staying near his wife, protecting from her back.

Anna was punching nightmare after nightmare. Her punches were so powerful, to the point where the nightmares steered clear of her. But that didn't stop her from chasing them all around the cave.

Kristoff, unlike Flynn, was having trouble keeping up with his wife, trying to keep up with her. He was swinging his axe all around, driving it hard into the nightmares.

Merida was using her wind and arrows, hitting the nightmares with all she got. She even started picking up large heavy stones smashing a lot of them at one go.

She was so into the battle, she didn't notice that Hiccup was sticking very close to her, keep a close eye on her. She didn't notice him blasting every nightmare that came close towards her from the back.

Tempest had called his wolves and they were helping in the battle, but some were mistaken for nightmares, and were destroyed. "Sorry Temp!" Leo shouted as he accidentally blasted the hate wolves with fire, again.

Elsa was fighting the hardest. She was blasting nightmares with light, ice, water, arrows and everything she got. She was shooting all types of arrows, explosives, normal, while freezing the nightmares.

Jack was sticking real close to her, much like the other guys to their girls. He and Elsa were fighting, back to back, destroying anything that came in their way. They were like the indestructible couple. All around them were frozen nightmares.

But no matter how hard the group fought, more and more nightmares came in their way, and they never got close to the exit at the other side of the cave.

"Elsa! There are just too many of them! We won't be able to reach Pitch!" Hiccup yelled.

"You 8 and Tempest go! We'll give you an opening!" Leo yelled.

"Are you sure you would be alright?" Elsa asked anxiously, not willing to leave them.

"Of course! We're the Zodiac Signs! We're undefeatable! We can handle this," Aries said.

"Elsa, you guys have to go! But stick together! Something bad is still going to happen," Pisces warned. The usual perky girl was fight hard, back to back with her fellow water signs.

"Come on Els! We've got to go!" Jack said, and he pulled her hand towards the exit. Leo, Taurus, Aquarius and Cancer had parted away from their elements, and were lines up. One by one, they started firing.

First, Leo helped to blast the nightmares away with his fire. Then Taurus made plants grow, forming a path. Aquarius and Cancer than helped keep the nightmares away as the Epic 8 and Tempest hurried towards the exit.

"We'll see you later!" Taurus yelled, and the four of them went back to fighting.

Quickly leaving the battle behind, the Epic 8 and Tempest hurried down the tunnels in search of Pitch.

"Where do you think he is?" Punzie asked after a while.

"Right here." The evil voice sounded throughout the whole area. They had reached, another cave, this time it was much bigger than the last one. And there was Pitch/Evil Uncle, standing there in the centre of the cave, looking as evil as ever. But he wasn't alone.

"Hans!" Anna exclaimed.

"Weselton!" Elsa shouted at the same time as Anna.

"Gothel!" Punzie screamed.

"Oh great, the Stabbington Brothers," Flynn sighed.

"Red Dead! And who are you?" Hiccup exclaimed when he saw the huge dragon in the cave, and on it, was a bulky man, with a metal arm and scars all over his face.

"I am Drago Bludvist!" the man laughed. A really creepy laugh.

"You!" Hiccup shouted, shocked. He heard from his father that Drago was a mad man. He controls dragons, and kills without reason. They thought he was dead!

"How did you-?" Elsa started.

"How did I raise these people from the dead?" Pitch asked for her. He chuckled, while smirking evilly. He held out his hands and in his palms were small pea like gemstones. The Stones of Life and Death.

Elsa cursed under her breathe.

"With these, just like last time with Eugene," he said, sneering at Flynn. "Thank you so much for leaving them on that table of yours. It really helped so much." And out from the darkness, he formed a staff in his hands. (A/N: Picture of poorly drawn staff in media section. Very poorly drawn. )

The Epic 8 and Tempest had the same thoughts as they looked upon that staff, 'Pitch's Ultimate Weapon.'

The staff was much taller than Pitch, at the top, was the Ultimate weapon, and its four keys. Down along it were white Stones of Life and Death, and also a three other stones. The Seasonal Gems.

"And with a few extra gems, I may or may not have brought these wonderful people back to life, and behold them with the power they deserve," he said, smirking.

Hans and Weselton immediately held up their hands, and fire balls appeared at their palms, only the fire wasn't normal, it was burning dark black flames.

Gothel made huge, dark, sickly plants grow out of the ground, and they had thorns and withered leaves all over them. The Stabbington Brothers were holding their axes and swords, but suddenly, there were dozens of them all around. Damn illusion.

Drago stood there, holding a metal staff, and started yelling. The roof to the tunnel burst open, and dragons in metal armour could be seen flying into the cave.

"Boo."

A/N: EEEEK!! OMG!! I finally updated before one week is up [Okay fine, maybe just a few hours late, but still...]! I'll be returning to my usual weekly updates!! Yay!!

I hope you all like this update! They're in battle, with so much protecting.

Merida: Hey girl! How come there's no Mordu for me to battle?

Me: Why? Do you want me to put him in?

Merida: No! It's just weird.

Roger: Well, technically, Mordu isn't evil. When he died, his bear body died, while his soul became a wisp, remember? And wisps aren't really evil... so she didn't put him in. And be happy about it.

Merida: *nodded*

Anyway, I hope you guys like this chapter. Thank you All for being so patient, and thank you all for your support! This book will soon be coming to an end. I know, it's just so sad. :(

Keep on reading and Ship Jelsa!
~ Denise and Roger

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

135K 5.2K 24
(Book 3) After a long journey of different, extraordinary worlds, the team return back in Arendelle. But in their present absence, evil was plotted...
7.5K 261 21
Elsa Aren believed that true love only exists in fairytales and not in the real life world but she then meets Jack Overland Frost,Jack is handsome,fu...
103K 3.8K 50
I don't own any of the characters. All of them are from Disney or DreamWorks. Elsa was new in Fatalery High School with her sister, Anna. They met tw...
15.5K 685 22
In which Elsa keeps her relationship with the growing boy band member Jack Frost in order to protect herself from the hate of the bands fans.