Miss Independent

By LadyK30

Twenty-three year old Jade Matthews has never asked a man or needed a man for anything. She works hard as a b... More

Chapter One (Teaser)
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter twenty-four
Chapter Twenty-five
Chapter twenty-six
Chapter twenty-seven
Chapter twenty-eight
Chapter twenty-nine
Chapter thirty
Chapter thirty-one
Chapter thirty-two
Chapter Thirty-three
Chapter thirty-four
Chapter thirty-five
Chapter thirty-six
Chapter Thirty-seven
Chapter thirty-eight
Chapter Thirty-nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-one
Chapter Forty-two
Chapter Forty-four
Chapter Forty-five
Chapter Forty-six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-one
Chapter Fifty-two
Chapter Fifty-three
Chapter Fifty-four
Chapter Fifty-five
Chapter Fifty-six
Epilogue

Chapter Forty-three

77.6K 3.8K 1.5K
By LadyK30

"Jade I wanted to slap the shit out of Ante earlier. He got me and you fucked up. Especially you. I don't know what's wrong with niggas man." Marah took a sip of her drink.

"Trust me I did slap his ass, but it didn't do no good his dumb ass still giving her the time of the day. What's fucked up about is she left him and had an abortion." Jade shook her head.

"Seriously?" Blu said.

"Yeah. I just don't get it at all. I'm done with it, but I am going to talk to Jayden and found out what's her story. Something is telling me that the bitch is up to no good."

"You and I are on the same page because I heard on the phone with someone when she was at the restaurant. She was telling someone she loved them. She claimed it was her momma. I don't know about all that though." Marah said.

"I'm cool on that shit for now. I just feel so disrespected. If it had been me, it would have been like the cold war in this bitch." Jade said picking at her fries.

"Girl he gon' realize how stupid he is being. I just hope he realizes before it's too late."Blu said tracing the rim of her glass.

"Who the fuck are you dating anyway?" Jade rose her brow.

Blu bit on her lip. It was like she was afraid to say who she was dating. Blu was a pretty brown skinned girl with a nose ring and a short pixie cut. She got the name Blu because she always had on something that was blue. She looked at Marah and Jade before answering.

"Jayden."

"Shut the fucking front door. Girl he is fine as hell!" Jade said.

"Yeah I know, but he with the shits. I don't get niggas. He got all these randoms blowing his shit up, yet he doesn't want me to have friends. We stay arguing about that shit. He is a double standard ass nigga." Blu shook her head.

"Is the dick good?" Marah asked.

"Marah!" Jade shrieked.

"What? Shit it must be if she haven't stopped talking to him."

"I plead the fifth." Blu smirked.

"Dick be too bomb." Marah laughed.

"Jade did you meet my cousin today?"

"Marah what the hell are you talking about?" Jade looked at her in confusion.

"Tehran he's my first cousin. He is here on business and wanted to know who I recommended to tat him up and I sent him to you."

"He's your cousin? Damn he his fine as hell." Jade said thinking back to that damn smile of his.

"He is single too and owns his on architect company. He is twenty-five and has no kids." Marah added.

"Well damn what's his social security?" Blu teased.

"He gave me his number and told me to call him. Of course Ante walked in talking his bullshit. The green eyed monster reared its head. I was like nigga please." Jade rolled her eyes and took a sip of her drink.

"Are you going to call him?" Blu asked out of curiosity.

Jade shrugged. "Shit already a mess as is and besides I don't want to get someone caught up in the middle of some bullshit. It ain't like my feelings for Ante are gone. I'm still in love with him that I can't deny." Jade looked sad.

"Is this nigga serious?" Marah said as she watched Ante walk in the restaurant with Armadillo.

Jade looked up not believing what she was seeing. When it comes to Ante nothing should surprise her; especially when it comes to her. He was really treating her like his girl. Who in the entire fuck does bullshit like this? Ante looked in her direction and their eyes met.

Remorse and guilt flashed in his eyes. Jade quickly looked away. She stood and made her way to the bathroom. She walked in and leaned up against the sink. Jade didn't want to cry, but seeing this shit hurt so bad. If she didn't love his dumb ass she wouldn't care. She just didn't understand what the hang-up was with her. She did him wrong and yet he all up in her ass.

As soon as she left she was going to holla at Jayden because this shit was beyond ridiculous. Jade wiped her eyes and checked her face. She was about to walk out when the door opened. Ante stood there staring down at her.

"Ante please don't do this shit. I don't want to hear sorry or it's not like what you think. Just spare me." She held up her hand.

"Jade I lo-"

"Don't tell me that. If you loved me, you wouldn't be walking around here with your ex and taking care of her. You don't owe her shit! She playing you and you letting her play you like a guitar."

"It's com-

"Stop saying that shit! Tell me what the fuck is so complicated!" Jade yelled as angry tears streamed down her face.

He looked at her and didn't give an answer.

"Oh my God! Ante you are on some other shit. Why are you even wasting your time coming to me? Everything that comes out of your mouth is bullshit!"

"Jade did you mean what you said earlier when you said you were done with us?" He searched her eyes.

"Yes because I'm not playing second best to no female especially your ex. What I don't understand is you were so in love with me and wanted me to have your babies last week and now your ex back and you acting like you all in love with her. Now it makes me question if you ever really loved me." She wiped at her eyes.

"Dammit Ante! Don't you fucking see you are hurting me? Do you even care that you are fucking hurting me?" She yelled hitting him in the chest. He wrapped his arms around her and held her.

The door opened.

"What the fuck is this?" Anessah yelled.

"GO THE FUCK AWAY PEASANT!" Jade shouted ready to whoop her ass. Ante held her back.

"Anessah go back out there."

"An-"

"Take ya ass back out there!" Ante yelled.

Anessah rolled her eyes and walked back out. Jade pulled away from him. This was stupid and he was stupid. She felt like she was in a love triangle. Jade had to get away from him before she lost her sanity. This was the dumbest shit that she had ever encountered.

"De'Ante please leave me alone! I can't do this it hurts too much. I just wish you could make me understand why you keeping her around and doing all the shit that you are doing for her. You say its all about closure, but if that were the case you would have gotten answers to whatever you needed so you could fully move on. Instead you are doing all this extra shit when you had a woman that had your back. What I won't do is beg, plead and stick around for you to figure this shit out . If it were the other way around you wouldn't do it either." Jade stepped around him giving him one last look before she walked out.

*******

Anessah sat in the bathroom as she looked at the pregnancy test. She was pregnant. She smirked because she had to figure out a way to get Ante in bed. This would be the break that she needed. She would be set. Anessah knew she couldn't be more than a few weeks and she needed to act fast to get him in bed.

Jade was becoming a problem though. She was fucking up the plan. Her husband was counting on her and she had to do what she had to do. She knew that her husband didn't want her fucking Ante, but she had to do what was necessary. Besides she was low key itching to feel his big, thick rod inside her. She got wet just thinking about.

He was all in love with Jade that she knew, but she was slowly tearing them apart and she loved every minute of it. This was nothing personal it was all business. Once she was done Jade could have him. Sadly she would have to deal with her for eighteen years. Anessah couldn't tell her husband that she was pregnant yet. Eventually she would. First she had to put he plan in action.

******

Kevin looked at Ante like he was crazy. He couldn't believe he was entertaining Anessah after the shit she did. He was really on some other shit.

"Nigga what kind of shit you been smoking? Why you got this goose up in the Ritz like she your bitch? Hell why you even dealing with her ass? I mean she was pregnant by you, aborted the baby and then cheated. You got a good one in Jade, but you throwing that shit away because you think it's still something there. Tell bruh that bitch really worth you losing Jade?"

"Nah man." Ante sighed.

"Well what the fuck is you doing then nigga?"

"Fuck if I know."

"Get your shit together man. Jade don't deserve the shit you doing. You better get right because Marah's cousin in town."

"Who?"

"Tehran."

"What you Marah gon' try ta' hook Jade up with him? That shit is not happening."

"I don't know because they have already met." Kev said chuckling.

"Tha' fuck you mean they met?"

"He was at her shop today."

De'Ante thought back and she remembered the nigga that told Jade to call him. He narrowed his eyes and clenched is jaw. If that nigga thought he was about to get Jade he had another thought coming. Jade was his so he need not to even try it.

"My nigga you can't say shit. You doing the most dumbest shit ever. If she does talk to Tehran oh well. It serves your ass right because you on that fuck boy shit."

De'Ante was deep in thought as his phone went off. He looked at the screen and was shocked to see Jade calling. He quickly swiped the answer key.

"Wassup baybeh?"

"Ante I need to talk to you about something. Can you come to my room?" Jade asked with a smirk on her face.

"Yeah sure. What's ya room numba?"

"517."

"A'ight I'm on my way."

The call ended and Ante stood dapping Kev. He didn't know what was going on, but he was glad that she wanted to talk to him. His phone rang again and it was Anessah. He ignored her because he wasn't about to fuck up the opportunity to talk to Jade. He got in his car and headed down the road to see who he loved and would forever love....

Okay things are going to get crazy the next few chapters. Jade is about to play your boy. *smirks*

Excuse Mistakes!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

717K 17.6K 35
Being a teenage loser in school has to be the worst thing for a teenager, right? WRONG!!! Meet Kristine Winchester who is a straight a student, gets...
183K 4.6K 32
Sierra is a college student in ATL. She is also a video vixen. She has a 6 yr old child & is trying to make it out here on her own as a single mother...
23.1K 466 35
August Alsina's daughter? A whole 16 year old daughter a secret? Nobody knows abt her, is she really his daughter? I think it's all a lie!!
3.5K 65 27
Being 16 isn't as sweet as it seems. After all, going to school to get educated, isn't her main focus anymore. Everyday there's always a fight going...