Chapter Nineteen

Marah was busy working the tables when De'Ante came over wanting to talk to her. It seemed like it was urgent by the expression on his face. She immediately stopped what she was doing letting the customers know that she would be right back. As soon as the got into his office De'Ante  walked towards his closet.

Marah looked at him strange wondering what the hell was up with him. "De'Ante what's up with you. You do know I was kind of busy out there." Marah folded her arms.

He didn't reply he came out with a bag from the Louie Vuitton store. Marah looked at him crazy and wondered what the hell he was doing with that. She waited for him to pull whatever was bought out the bag. When he did Marah's mouth hit the floor.

"De'Ante this bag is everything!" She said excitedly as she walked over picking it up.

"You think so? A nigga was nervous about getting tha' shit because Jade can be so damn mean when a I try ta' do something fa' her ass. I had to make her take tha' damn money to go get her hair redone ta'day." He said shaking his head.

"So let me get this straight, you got her hair done over and you just dropped almost thirty-five hundred on this LV bag. Nigga you are so gone over Jade, but I love it though. I just hope she don't cuss you ass for buying something so expensive."

"I know. She jus' tha' type of woman dat I wanna do shit like dis' fa jus' because. She don't ask fa' shit and she always keep me happy and grounded. I'm feeling tha' fuck outta her, Marah." He shook his head as he placed the bag back in the bag.

"Wow! It sounds like your feelings are inching towards L.O.V.E." Marah voiced.

"I don't kno', but if it is a nigga damn sho' ain't running. Dis'  tha' kind of relationship dat' I been wanting and waiting fa. Jade is like a breath of fresh air. Even tho her attitude can be raw as hell that makes me want her ass even more. Shit's crazy."

"Aw this is so cute man. Y'all gon' have a bitch crying cause y'all so cute and don't even know it. I told Jade's ass that this was going to be the beginning of a wonderful story."

"Marah you wild man, but anyway what's up with you and my nigga Kev?"

"Oh shits real good. In fact I was telling Jade that we should go out on a double date. Shit would be live as hell."

"You know what dats not a bad idea. How bout we get up dis coming weekend."

"That sounds like a plan. Let me get back out here and serve these people."

"Bet."

De'Ante leaned up against his desk and couldn't help the smile that plastered on his face. Jade was his baybeh and it weird at how fast everything happened. It was meant for their paths to cross even though at first it was rocky as hell. Funny how things happen though. He placed the bag back in closet and couldn't wait until tonight.

*******

Jade had finished her last client of the day. She looked at the clock on the wall and it was ten pm. She was so ready to go lay up with De'Ante. Jade was so happy and it felt good to have a man like De'Ante. He was so sweet, caring and kind. That's why she had went out and bought him so Givenchy Nike high top sneakers. She hoped that he liked them and he wouldn't get mad at her for spending so much money.

She cleaned everything up and grabbed her things. Before walking out she wanted to make sure that everything was in place. After making sure she grabbed her tote and headed out. She made her way to her car and was just about to get in when someone called her name. She turned only to find Kendrick standing there.

"What the hell? Are you stalking now?" Jade rolled her eyes.

"No I was actually across the street at that bar. It just so happened that I came out and saw you walking to your car. What are you doing out here by yourself?" Kendrick stuck his hands in his pockets.