Chapter Forty-Eight

Two Months later.....

De'Ante sat in Jayden's office as he told him about everything that had transpired. Jayden looked at him like he was crazy. He had a good woman and lost her behind some bullshit. Jayden was with him up until he said Anessah was pregnant.

"Hold the fuck up! What the hell did you just say?" Jayden leaned up in his seat.

"Anessah's pregnant."

"By who?"

"Man I don't even feel like explaining dis shit." He sighed sliding down in his chair.

"Oh hell nawl. You about to explain this shit to me because the only way I see the bitch being pregnant is if you fucked her. Tell me you didn't go up in that contaminated shit." Jayden shook his head.

"No man. She jacked me off and used my sperm to put inside her."

"The fuck kinda shit? Did she take a pregnancy test one that is legit?" Jayden raised his brow.

"She took one them damn EPT shits."

"Nigga is you...you know what I got an idea."

"What's that?"

"I'ma set some shit up at one of the clinics for tomorrow morning. You just get her there. I got a feeling this bitch trying to tack a baby on you. The shit she been putting down for years is ridiculous and I don't trust her ass."

"I appreciate it bruh."

"No problem. So have you talked to Jade?"

"Not like that. Our conversation is strained.  I can hear the hurt and sadness in her voice when we do talk. I miss my baybeh so much. I missing seeing that smile and hearing her laugh."

"Just give her time."

"It's been two fucking months!" He said raising his voice.

"When a woman is hurt you can't expect her to move in your time frame. De man you hurt her deeply. That ain't shit you just peel off like a bandaid."

Ante knew that Jayden was right. He couldn't sleep or think straight without her. If he could just hold her or touch her. Its funny how you can see things clearer when you get your head outta your ass. He sighed and stood leaving to go meet up with Kevin.

"A'ight I'm out. Just hit me up tomorrow and let me know what time to be at the clinic. Oh and I need a favor." De'Ante looked at him with a smirk.

"What?"

"Tell me where Jade lives."

"Hell no! Jade ain't coming to beat my ass. You on your own bruh."

"Its like that Jay?" He chuckled.

"What the fuck you think? Jade is mean ass little something. I'm not getting in the middle of y'all shit." Jayden shook his head.

"Cool. Just get at me tomorrow."

"Bet."

*******

Jade sat in the windowsill staring out. It had been two months since she saw Ante. They talked every once in a while, but it was strained. She missed seeing that boyish grin and smile. In all honesty she missed him dearly, but this time away was what they both needed; especially her. She sighed and grabbing her water bottle.

"Jade you okay?"

"Yeah Tehran, I'm good."

"Jade I wish you would stop trying to act all hard. You are not fine. For the last few days you have done nothing, but cry to me on the phone. That's why I always end up over here. I know it ain't my business, but when you call me it makes my business, so listen. I think you need to talk to De'Ante." He sat on the other side of the windowsill.

"Why do you care so much?" She tilted her head to the side.

"Because I know you are still in love with him and even though he fucked up he's still in love with you."

"Tehran it ain't that easy."

"Love never is Jade."

"Damn and you're single because...."

"Because I haven't found the one that will love me for me and not for what I have or for what I can do for them. Until I do I will continue to fuck'em good and that's about it."

"Ugh I really hate when you say that stupid shit."

"Aye I'm just being honest." He grinned.

"Thank you for being a good friend Tehran."

"No problem. Now let me bounce I got a hot date tonight." He stood and kissed her forehead.

"Be safe out there."

"Oh do you need anything before I leave."

"No I'm good. I will probably go lay down. I'm tired."

"With good reason. Jade in spite of everything you really need to tell the man that you are carrying his baby. He deserves that much."

"Teh-"

"Jade if I were him I would choke your ass for not telling him. I know what he did was fucked up and vouch for it, but don't do him like that. It's selfish. Even if y'all can't get back to the place y'all were at, still let him know so that he can be apart of his child's life."

Jade looked at him and knew that he was right. She was just angry that Anessah might have actually gotten pregnant with her scheming ass. Jade didn't think she could deal if that were the case. Tehran left and she made her way upstairs. All she wanted to do was sleep. In all honesty she wanted De'Ante to be apart of this, but that's all that it could be. She would think on it for a couple days before she made any decisions.

*******

As soon as Ante got to Kevin's house Marah was in his shit. Kevin had to calm her down because she was still mad about everything. He just looked at her as she ranted and raved. One thing he could say was Marah was real ass friend.

"Are you through?" De'Ante asked.

"Hell no! God if Jade wasn't pregnant I sw-"

"Tha' fuck you just say?" De'Ante stood mugging Marah.

"Ah shit." Kev said shaking his head.

"Nigga what the fuck your girl talking about?"

"Bruh I ain't in this shit. This y'all shit." He threw his hands up.

"Marah what tha' fuck you talking about?"

"Dammit!" She palmed her face.

"De'Ante Jade is two months pregnant....."

Just a little filler. Now have update seven times in the last two days. Three yesterday and Four today. I will not.... I REPEAT WILL NOT UPDATE AGAIN TONIGHT!!

Excuse Mistakes!