Chapter Fifty-four

"What the fuck are you doing?" Anessah screamed as she shoved Marlon away from Jade.

"I was about to give her a test-drive." He smirked.

"Marlon this isn't apart of the plan. I don't like the bitch, but what you are about to do ain't got shit to do with getting your money!" She yelled at him.

Marlon laughed like a crazy person as he looked at his wife. He noticed that it was something different about her. He narrowed his eyes as he looked at her. Forgetting Jade for the moment he walked over to her.

"What's up with you?" He glared at her.

"What are you talking about?"

"It's something different about you."

Anessah bit on her lip because she didn't really know where his head was at. After witnessing him about to rape Jade that showed her a deadly side that she had never saw before. Hell the way he was acting period was new to her.

"Marlon I'm pregnant. I was pregnant before I came here."

He didn't say anything. He looked back at Jade then her. Without a word he walked away. Anessah didn't know what to make of that, but she turned her focus to Jade. She looked so helpless and scared. Anessah almost felt sorry for her.

"Jade I hate that things had to come to this, but you ruined everything." Anessah shook her head as she walked off.

Jade sat there and tears streamed down her face. This was the most fucked up position to be in especially with her being two months pregnant. She felt weak, dizzy and nauseous. She prayed that De'Ante got to her. She knew that he heard everything that went down and knowing him he was already making moves.

*******

De'Ante sat in the front seat of the unmarked car that they were in. He had his gun loaded a ready to make his move. The police that Jayden had watching the place were so discreet that no one could tell that they were even cops.

"Now De I know you on some fuck shit up type stuff, but you gotta think smart when we get ready to go up in there." Jay told him.

"Man fuck all that I need to get to Jade and put a hot one in both Anessah and her bitch ass husband's ass." He said mugging the building that she was in.

Seconds later De and Jay got out of the car. There was a hidden door that they were going to enter in. Apparently Anessah and her husband didn't know about that door. That actually worked in their favor. They crept inside watching their surroundings.

Jay nodded to De to let him know to scope while he covered the area. De made is way around as he moved about he heard voices. He knew that was both of them coward ass bitches. He continued his journey and he saw Anessah with her back turned as they fussed.

He waited until her husband had walked off. In the blink of an eye he ran up behind her and held the gun to her head with his gloved hand covering her mouth. "If you try some funny shit I will snap your fucking neck."

She nodded and was drug to the hidden door and one of the officers grabbed her. Once that was handled he walked back inside. He made his way further into the warehouse and he could hear shuffling. As he went around the corner he caught a glimpse of Marlon. He looked around him and saw his baby laying on a dingy mattress.

He as staring a Jade like he wanted to do something. He had no idea that his life was in danger. He threw something to distract him. He looked around and walked away to scope the scene. As he walked off Jay appeared and grabbed Jade. She looked like a rag doll. He prayed that her and the baby were okay.