Chapter thirty-six

De'Ante had gotten up to straighten things up. Last night was one helluva night. He had no complaints. He was glad that things were going well. Mama Matthews was doing well and he thanked God for that. She was such a strong woman. He wished that his mother was still here, but God took her away from all the hurt and pain. God always knows best even when we ourselves don't understand.

After he finished cleaning and sanitizing the kitchen he went back into the bedroom. Jade was asleep on her back with her hair fanned out around her. One leg was out from under the sheet which barely covered her naked body. He could stare at her all day and never get tired.

While she was asleep De'Ante had booked a flight to LA. He wanted to take her there to see his restaurant there. He didn't plan on moving there, but he did plan on doing a lot of commuting for business. Ante wanted to share every moment with her.

De'Ante smiled and walked over to the bed. He knew that she was wore out, but he couldn't help wanting her again. She was beyond addictive. Ante pulled the sheet back and her pretty pussy sitting there looking so right. Instantly he became hard and he was about to give her that good morning wakeup.

"Jade."

"Hmmm." She opened her eyes and smiled.

"Baybeh I want you?" He dropped his shorts.

"De'Ante no!" She slid up in bed.

"Yes, Jade."

"Well can I at least brush my teeth?" Jade said glaring at him and his erection.

"Hurry tha' fuck up." He said while stroking himself.

Jade quickly got up and brushed her teeth. She stared at herself in the mirror and she felt amazing. She smiled and headed back out to see Ante standing waiting for her.

"Lay down and spread'em."

Jade did as told and he got in-between her thighs. He held his dick in his hand and moved the head of it up and down her wet slit. He tapped her clit and slid up and down, repeating this. Jade squirmed beneath him as he continue teasing her.

"Baby?"

"You so wet." He smeared her juices around with the head of his dick.

"De'Ante please put it in!" She dug her nails in his arm.

He smirked and pushed inch by inch in slowly. "Shit you feel so fucking good."

"Shit you do too baby." Jade panted.

He gave her long, deep strokes that she matched. They moved slowly against one another as the sounds of her wetness could be heard. Jade dug her nails in his back as he went deeper.

"Right there Ante....damn keep it right there." Jade arched her back.

"It feel good Jade, huh...this dick feel good?"

"Oh yes baby! Please don't stop!"

He took her lips in a soul shattering kiss that had both of them lost and weak. He kept thrusting in and out, up and down and round and round. He felt his nut approaching and he gripped her thighs as he broke off the kiss.

"Jade I'm bouta' to nut."

"Go ahead. I'm cumming!"

Just like that they both let go clinging to each other. They laid there trying to return their breathing back to normal. Jade ran her hands up and down his spine.

"Baby you okay?" Jade asked.

"Hell nah, yo pussy be having a nigga weak as fuck." He chuckled.

"Nigga how the fuck you think I feel. Legs be shaking like I'm trying to learn how to walk."

"Dat mean I got dat good dick." He said rolling off her and pulling her into his arms.

"No argument from me on that."

"Jade I love you so much."

"And I love you too De'Ante."

"Good because we have a flight to catch in a few hours. We are going to LA."

"What?" She turned in his arms.

"We going to LA baybeh. I want to show you my otha' restaurant and I want us to enjoy ourselves while we are there."

"Really?" Jade smiled.

"Really Jade. You my queen and one day you gon' have my babies and be my wife. There is no way in hell I'm letting you go. You mean so much ta' me and I would be a fool to give dis' shit up." He caressed her cheek looking deep in her eyes.

"De'Ante thank you for the love that you so unselfishly give. Thank you for showing me what true and unconditional love is. I love you for you and not for what you do." She pecked his lips.

He grabbed her and rolled her on top of him. "You ready for one more round?" He said gripping her ass.

"Anything for my king."

******

"Jade are you going ta' stay mad at me fa' tha' rest of tha' day?" He asked as he placed their luggage inside their penthouse suite.

She didn't say anything as she walked through the living area. Jade was mad at him because him they barely made it to the airport on time. He decided he wanted to fuck her senseless knowing they had less than an hour to get to the airport. The least little thing she did or wore, hell even said he was ready.

"Jade you kno' you shouldn't have come out dat damn bathroom in jus' ya fucking towel. A nigga couldn't resist." He said behind her as she looked out on the balcony.

"De'Ante go away. I'm surprised I can still feel my damn legs. I'm sore as hell."

"But you didn't stop me tho."

That mad her even more mad because he was right, but still.

"De'Ante fuck you." She said over her shoulder.

"Uh I already did."

She turned and tried to brush past him, but he grabbed her and brought her roughly against his body. "Jade lose tha' fucking attitude. I told you I would eat it and even let you ride my face to make it up, but you keep dis' funky attitude up, I'ma fuck it outcha."

Jade glared at him. She wanted to say something smart, but she held her tongue because she knew that if she said anything out the way, he would have her bent over so fast. The dick was good, but damn a girl's pussy needed a break.

"Come on lets get a nap in before we head to the restaurant." He kissed her forehead.

"Okay and De'Ante?"

"What Jade?"

"I sorry, but you will not be on me tonight. I'm sore."

"Cool, but I'm gon' eat ta'night."

"De'Ante the fucking door."

"I love you."

"I love you more."

Do me a favor and check out the prologue to a book I will be working on soon call His Mechanic. I am going to finish up my main stories first and work on His Mechanic in-between.

Thank you guys so much for supporting my work. Without you guys I couldn't do this. So thank you all very much!❤❤

Excuse Mistakes!