Chapter Twenty-Three

Let me clear up some things before I get into this update. I have been reading over comments one of the chapters where De'Ante asked if she was on the pill before they have sex at her shop.

Now she answered him yes, but some think she was just saying that cause she wanted the D. That wasn't the case. Jade is on the pill. Her saying she was and really wasn't would be like her trying trap him.

This would also make her shady as hell. Jade ain't that type chick. And being on the pill doesn't mean she on them because she was sleeping with niggas before De'Ante. Now the only nigga she had been with was Kendrick before being with De'Ante.

Pills are used for more than a means of preventing pregnancy. Jade will not end up pregnant right now. I want them to really enjoy themselves before that happens if it does.

Lastly let me go ahead and put this out here now because I know how ignorant some people can be when it comes to my sex scenes. For anybody that knows LadyK, knows that I always have detailed sex scenes.

Some people complain and talk shit, but think about Jade and De'Ante are young and when the sex is good you are going to want it all the time. In their case they hooked on each other, therefore you already know how it is.

Sex isn't the most important part of a relationship, trust me I know, but we live in a world where people make it as such. Now because I get so detailed or explicit does that make me nasty, a freak, a perv, HELL NO! It makes me be real about what really goes on.

As I told many before I'm a realist who sees things in a different light. Hell some the shit that Zane has written is way more detailed and explicit than I could ever write, but I catch slack...gtfo!

Remember this is all fiction made up from my own lil imagination. I write things in a way to make feel and think. If I didn't I wouldn't be doing my job. Now on to the regular scheduled program.

"Jade I love you. I know it's soon, but a nigga kno' what he feel."

Jade stared at him in shock. She loved him too. She was just having a hard time shaking the shit from earlier. Jade broke free of his hold, getting a broom to clean up the broken glass.

De'Ante looked at her knowing he had fucked up big time. She wasn't giving in that easy. He watched her in silence, but didn't move from his spot.

Jade finished cleaning the glass and headed out of the kitchen. De'Ante ran his hands down his face in frustration. If only he could have stopped for a minute and thought, listened to her plea, he wouldn't be standing there feeling lost.

He wasn't going to give up and he damn sure wasn't going to leave. Ante walked out the kitchen into her bedroom. She still had on her clothes from earlier and now was taking them off.

Right then in there he wanted her. He didn't want to fuck her. He wanted to make love to her, something he had never done before. She stood with her back turned in only her panties.

"Jade." He called out softly.

"De'Ante please..." She trailed off.

"Please what? Jade I told I can't and won't leave." He said now standing behind her, but not touching her.

Jade shook her as if to clear it. This was all too much. This started out as mind-blowing sex and now this. Jade was scared shit less because she knew first hand how love could strip you down and bare it all.

"De'Ante if you love me so much why would you say the shit you said! Why didn't you fucking listen to me then!" She yelled as tears streamed down her face.

De'Ante touched her then. He turned her around and crashed his lips against hers. "Mmm.....no...." Jade fought against him, but the battle was lost.

She un-balled her fist from his chest and slowly wrapped her arms around his neck. De'Ante lifted her and laid her back on her bed. This kiss they shared was fueled by so much love and passion.

He broke off the kiss to stare into her eyes. "Jade I love you and I want you ta' let me love you." He said as he slowly eased her panties off.

Ante kissed down her body until he got to her beautiful sex. He placed gentle kisses upon it. He pushed her thighs farther apart as he moved his long tongue up and down her wet slit.

"Ante...." Jade called out as she gripped his hair.

His tongue moved against her flesh wickedly. His rapid tongue movements had her crying out in pleasure. Nothing had ever been sweeter or felt so good.

She felt that feeling and knew she was near. He spelled the words I love you against her clit and just like that her body shook, but De'Ante didn't stop. He ate the soul out of her until she thought she would pass out.

Her cries and pleads for him to stop went on deaf ears. Jade was so wet and satiated once he finally let up. He stood and removed his clothes. Ante positioned himself between her thighs, but didn't enter just yet.

"Jade looked at me." He commanded as he teased her drenched sex with bulbous head of his erection.

She opened her eyes and all she could see was the love he had for her. Jade touched his cheek causing him to lean into her touch.

"Jade I love you. I love you so fucking much." He said as he slowly eased inside her tight, wet heat.

"Aaah...Ante...." Jade moaned as he ground against her.

Her nails dug into his back as she wrapped her legs tightly around his waist. Ante went deeper, but took his time thrusting in and out.

"Fuck Jade! You feel so fucking good."

Jade was so wet and felt so good that Ante had to pull out in fear of nutting too soon. He slid down her body and licked her center for a while causing her to thrash back and forth. He licked until she was about cum and quickly rose up, entering her again.

"De'Ante!!!" She screamed as an orgasm strong as a tidal wave crashed through her.

"Shit I'm bouta to cum." Ante said as he moved inside her with precision.

He breathed heavily as he was almost there. He attacked her lips moving with her as his nut hit him full force. He grunted as he held her hips tightly not once stopping.

The love they were making was so intense that another orgasm ripped through Jade like a tsunami. Ante busted again as they clung to each other.

De'Ante lifted his head and stared down at her. She was so damn beautiful and she was his. He kissed her eyelids, nose and finally her lips.

He pulled back about to say something, but Jade placed a finger to his lips. "De'Ante I want you to know something." She said as she played with his hair.

"What?"

"That I love you too, but I'm scared." She admitted looking away.

De'Ante turned her head to look back at him. "Baybeh I'm scared too, but a nigga more scared of losing you. I'd ratha' lay it on tha' line than ta' have a lifetime of regrets." He pecked her lips repeatedly.

He finally eased off her and lifted her up so that they could shower and get some rest. The love they had was strong and as long as they believed in it as well as each other they would be okay.

I won't get to update later because I have business to handle, but I did give you something until the next update!

Excuse Mistakes!