Chapter Fifty

"De'Ante?" Jade blinked as she stared at him.

His eyes raked her body in the t-shirt and leggings she had on. Her hair was piled on top of her head. Jade was beautiful. It was like time had stopped and stood still as he looked at her. He didn't know if he wanted to kiss her or choke her. He was trying to chill, but the more he looked at her his temper began to rise.

"Can I come in?"

"Uh yeah, yeah." She stepped aside getting a whiff of his cologne.

Jade nervously bit on her lip. She didn't know how this little reunion was going to go. She had no clue what he was thinking or even feeling. He looked around and then looked back to her.

"Nice place, but you had a nice a place when you were living with me." He smirked.

"De'Ante don't come over here with the bullshit please. And how the hell did you find out where I live anyway? Who told?" She frowned walking to the sofa.

"Don't worry about it. How you been?" He took a seat next to her.

"Good. You?"

"I'm cool. Jus' been trying ta' get my mental right. A lot of shit been going on you know."

"You can say that again." Jade mumbled.

De'Ante looked at her and was wondering when she was going to announce that she was pregnant. She was acting like everything was all normal. He was ready to choke her sexy ass. Jade was with the bullshit or was it that she had something to hide. They hadn't been together for the last two months so anything was possible.

"So can I get you anything?"

"Nah. I'm good." He leaned back on the sofa with his legs spread apart.

"Okay. Well I need me a water." She rubbed her thighs and got up. Jade made two steps before Ante grabbed her wrist locking her in place.

"Jade you trying a niggas patience. Cut tha' bullshit and tell me what's up?"

"What the fuck are you talking about?"

"Are you fucking pregnant?"

She was going to kill Marah. She knew she was the culprit behind this shit. She had just told her mother that she was going to tell him this weekend and Marah spilled all the damn tea.

"Answer tha' fucking question."

"YES! I'M PREGNANT!"

"So when were you planning on telling me, Jade? Or were you even going ta' tell me. Matta' fact is it mine?"

"You jackass!" She jerked away from him.

"I admit I could have told you sooner, but I be damned if you come up in my fucking house and try to make out to be some ho. Just because you were fucking around with that tweety bird bitch don't come at me side ways. I'm not her!"

"Ja-"

"What you fucking sorry? I'm tired of your damn 'sorry'. That's all you been saying is I'm sorry. Your sorry is starting not to mean shit to me. I can't believe you had the audacity to come to my house and insinuate that I was carrying another mans baby. You fucked up for that shit. Not one time did I accuse you of fucking Anessah when I had every right to. Even when I saw you come out of her hotel room that day, I still didn't. I may be a lot of things, but a grimy bitch I am not!" Tears were coming full fledge.

"Jade I'm just fucked up right now. And I don't trust shit!"

"Who fucking fault is that? It is yours! You know what I'm not about to do this shit with you. Apparently you dumb ass ain't learned nothing from this whole experience. You still being all about self. It's like fuck Jade's feelings. God how could I be so stupid!"

"Tell me Ante, what do you want from me huh? I love you, I have been faithful, had your back, hell I have done what most of these simple Simon bitches won't do and because you got yourself fucked over you trying to come at me when I have done shit, but looked out for your stupid ass."

"Jade I'm sorry. You just should have told me sooner. Just because I didn't doesn't give you the right to come at me like that. Why the fuck didn't you go off on Anessah like that huh? You won't stop until you strip me bare will you. Dammit I knew this shit was going to happen. This bitch got you fucked up and now I'm supposed to deal with it. Man I can't do this shit De'Ante.... I can't!"

De'Ante stood and walked over to her with tears in his eyes. He was real fucked up for what he said. His anger got the best of him and he just let the words fly out without thinking.

"Jade listen ta' me." He pulled her close.

"I'm fucked up because I'm mad at me so I'm trying to find fault elsewhere when it was my fuck up. We wouldn't be here if it wasn't for me and my actions. I really do apologize for the fuck boy shit I said. I do love you Jade. I put dat shit on everything."

Tears streamed down her face. She was so in love with him and he kept messing up in some way. She admitted that she should have told him sooner. She just didn't want him to think that she was trying to use being pregnant as guilt tactic or trap method. Everything was a fucking mess.

"Jade please give me a chance ta' get dis shit right. Baybeh whateva I gotta do I will do just don't tell me dat' we can't be." He wiped her tears away as he stared deep into her eyes.

Her heart was warring with her head. She was so in love with De'Ante and it scared the shit out of her. She had never loved someone as deep as she did De'Ante. She wasn't so sure if he was as in love with her the way she was of him. With everything that was going on, she wasn't sure of anything any more.

"Baybeh, please say something." He pleaded.

"De'Ante I...."

*******

Anessah sat in her hotel room rocking back and forth. Shit wasn't going the way she had planned. Jade had fucked that all up. She no longer had De'Ante wrapped around her finger. Hell she could honestly say that he wasn't in love with her like he was with Jade. Now she really did miss him and want him. Her husband wasn't shit.

Her phone rang and it was her husband. She rolled her eyes because she knew if she didn't answer all hell was going to break loose. She hadn't told him that she was pregnant and she wasn't planning on it just yet.

"Hey Marlon." She said into the phone.

"What's going on? Did you get the hundred and fifty G's?"

"Uh no things didn't go as planned. I told you he had a bitch and she found out I was married and blew my shit out the water."

"Oh well looks like I'm going to have to pay the A-town a little visit. I told you we needed that money and he is the one with the dough. Expect to see me this weekend."

"What are you going to do?" Anessah asked in a worried tone.

"Oh whatever the fuck I have to do. I will see you soon." He said hanging up.

What the fuck is he going to do? What have I gotten myself into?

Alright y'all y'all probably gone have my neck for the shit that's about to go down. I haven't decided how I wanted to work it just yet, but y'all know how my minds work with this writing. There is a lesson in the way that I'm writing this so watch how this all unfolds. HAPPY THANKSGIVING LOVES!

Excuse Mistakes!