Chapter Forty-three

"Jade I wanted to slap the shit out of Ante earlier. He got me and you fucked up. Especially you. I don't know what's wrong with niggas man." Marah took a sip of her drink.

"Trust me I did slap his ass, but it didn't do no good his dumb ass still giving her the time of the day. What's fucked up about is she left him and had an abortion." Jade shook her head.

"Seriously?" Blu said.

"Yeah. I just don't get it at all. I'm done with it, but I am going to talk to Jayden and found out what's her story. Something is telling me that the bitch is up to no good."

"You and I are on the same page because I heard on the phone with someone when she was at the restaurant. She was telling someone she loved them. She claimed it was her momma. I don't know about all that though." Marah said.

"I'm cool on that shit for now. I just feel so disrespected. If it had been me, it would have been like the cold war in this bitch." Jade said picking at her fries.

"Girl he gon' realize how stupid he is being. I just hope he realizes before it's too late."Blu said tracing the rim of her glass.

"Who the fuck are you dating anyway?" Jade rose her brow.

Blu bit on her lip. It was like she was afraid to say who she was dating. Blu was a pretty brown skinned girl with a nose ring and a short pixie cut. She got the name Blu because she always had on something that was blue. She looked at Marah and Jade before answering.

"Jayden."

"Shut the fucking front door. Girl he is fine as hell!" Jade said.

"Yeah I know, but he with the shits. I don't get niggas. He got all these randoms blowing his shit up, yet he doesn't want me to have friends. We stay arguing about that shit. He is a double standard ass nigga." Blu shook her head.

"Is the dick good?" Marah asked.

"Marah!" Jade shrieked.

"What? Shit it must be if she haven't stopped talking to him."

"I plead the fifth." Blu smirked.

"Dick be too bomb." Marah laughed.

"Jade did you meet my cousin today?"

"Marah what the hell are you talking about?" Jade looked at her in confusion.

"Tehran he's my first cousin. He is here on business and wanted to know who I recommended to tat him up and I sent him to you."

"He's your cousin? Damn he his fine as hell." Jade said thinking back to that damn smile of his.

"He is single too and owns his on architect company. He is twenty-five and has no kids." Marah added.

"Well damn what's his social security?" Blu teased.

"He gave me his number and told me to call him. Of course Ante walked in talking his bullshit. The green eyed monster reared its head. I was like nigga please." Jade rolled her eyes and took a sip of her drink.

"Are you going to call him?" Blu asked out of curiosity.

Jade shrugged. "Shit already a mess as is and besides I don't want to get someone caught up in the middle of some bullshit. It ain't like my feelings for Ante are gone. I'm still in love with him that I can't deny." Jade looked sad.

"Is this nigga serious?" Marah said as she watched Ante walk in the restaurant with Armadillo.

Jade looked up not believing what she was seeing. When it comes to Ante nothing should surprise her; especially when it comes to her. He was really treating her like his girl. Who in the entire fuck does bullshit like this? Ante looked in her direction and their eyes met.