Chapter Thirty-seven

Jade and De'Ante sat on the rooftop of a fancy restaurant in LA. The sun had set and everything was beautiful. Jade sipped from her wine as she looked out into the horizon. De'Ante was busy looking at Jade. He always found himself staring at her no matter what. He was so in love with her.

"The view is beautiful." Jade said as she rested her cheek into her palm.

"I say that everyday because you are beautiful, Jade." He flashed a smile and Jade turned to look at him smiling back.

"You beautiful too baby."

"What I am is damn sexy." He rubbed his chest.

"Really dude?" Jade chuckled.

De'Ante took a bite of his seafood pasta. Jade looked like she had something on her mind and it was something deep. He wiped his mouth and broke the silence. "Jade what's on your mind?"

"You know since all this crazy bullshit was going on, I was so stressed and focused on my mother that I hadn't been taking my birth control. It wasn't intentionally and I want you to know that because I don't want you to think I'm a basic bitch trying to trap you."

De'Ante looked at her and smiled revealing that damn dimple. Jade looked at him strangely wondering why he was smiling. At times he could be so weird.

"Why are you smiling?" Jade asked.

"Because dat' mean you could end up pregnant. Have you started back taking them?"

"Yeah, once I realized it."

He shrugged his shoulder lazily. "You really didn't have ta' do dat' because Jade I want you ta' have my babies. Hell Jade I want you ta' be my wife. You are perfect in every way dat' matters ta' me. With dat' being said there is no need ta' worry about you not regularly taking tha' pill." He grabbed his glass a took a sip of his wine.

Jade looked at him in shock. She wasn't expecting him to lay it all out there like that. She was rendered speechless. Her heart smiled because this is what she had been looking for and this is what she wanted. There wasn't a damn thang out there for her. Men like De'Ante came a dime a dozen and she was going to hold on to him.

"Well I just wanted to put that out there so if I did end up pregnant, you couldn't come at me with that I thought you were on the pill shit. Jade ain't got time for that, but I would be more than happy to be the mother of your children and be your wife. You are a good man with a big and loving heart." She reached over and linked their hands together on the table.

*******

De'Ante had just got out the shower with only a towel wrapped around his waist. He looked out on the balcony and Jade was there in one of his t-shirts. Her hair was wild and free and she looked so at ease and happy. He dropped his towel and slipped on some black b-ball shorts. Ante stepped out on the balcony, stepping behind her. His hands wrapped around her waist as his he chin rested on her shoulder.

Jade leaned her head back and placed her hands on top of his. "You kno' I love you so much." Ante said against her neck.

"I love you too."

"So what did you think of my restaurant here?"

"It's amazing, but of course I didn't expect anything less from you. The staff you have are amazing and as always the food is on point." She turned in his arms and he stared down into her face.

His hands slid down to her butt and he squeezed it causing Jade to squeal like a teenager. She wrapped her arms securely around his neck as she rose on her tip toes to place a gentle kiss on his lips. It was meant to be innocent, but Ante slid his right hand up and palmed her cheek. Within seconds he had deepened the kiss.

He loved to tangle is hand in her hair when he was kissing her. Jade moaned as he angled his head taking the kiss even deeper. She felt wetness between her thighs and his kisses always evoked that in her. She also felt Ante's erection pressing against her. He slowly pulled back sucking her bottom lip.

Jade looked up at him and his eyes were filled with love and also lust. She knew that he wanted her, but to her surprise he picked her and took her back inside. He laid her on the bed and he got in behind her. Ante pulled close to him and wrapped his arm across her waist.

She looked at him over her shoulder in slight confusion. "Um De'Ante you n-"

"Jade ta'night I just want ta' hold you. And plus I wanna let your body rest." He kissed her neck.

She felt how hard he was and she knew that it wasn't going to be easy holding her so close. She turned in his arms and caressed his cheek. He looked into her eyes while biting on his lip. God he was so sexy! She appreciated him for looking out for her, but she wanted him to have some type of release.

She pushed him back and slowly slid her hand down his stomach. Her hand went inside of his shorts and she stroked his endowed member. He jumped in her hand.

"Jade, baybeh whatchu' doing?" He said in a hoarse voice.

"Lift up."

He lifted up and she eased his shorts down. His heavy erection sprang out and she licked her lips as she moved her small hand up and down . He watched her with hooded eyes and he was making her wetter from his natural sexiness.

Jade bent her head and flicked her tongue against the head. Her tongued moved back forth against the head. She finally eased her warm, wet mouth down on him, locking her jaws as she deep throated him.

"SHIT!" He gripped her hair.

Jade slowly came back up and slowly went back down. She repeated this action for a few minutes as he pumped into her mouth.

"Damn Jade." He grunted.

Her head began to bob up and down fast as hell. Then she changed rhythm and went slow. She sucked him with an expert technique. She knew he was about to cum because his dick got swelled inside her mouth.

"Fuck, Jade I'm bouta fucking nut...." He gave a harsh grunt as he let go.

Jade sucked him clean and lifted her head, smiling at him.

Ante shook his head. He pulled his shorts up and grabbed Jade. He had her flat on her back and eased her bikini panties off. He threw them across the floor and buried his head in-between her thighs. He gave her plump lips gentle kisses.

"You so damn wet." He said against her sex.

He moved his tongue up and down her middle, sucking on her clit as he came back up. His head began to move back and forth as he ate her. He moved from in-between her thighs and laid on his back.

"Sit on my face." He commanded.

Jade rose up and squatted over his face. She barely was positioned before he started eating her out. He held her firmly against his mouth as he made her grind against his tongue. Her legs began to tremble when he locked in on her clit. He sucked, licked and gentle bit down causing her cream to gush out. One orgasm came followed by three more.

Once he was done she weakly rolled off him. Her legs felt like jelly. Ante was deadly with his mouth and what was between his legs. Its a wonder he didn't have any chicks beating down his door.

"You good baybeh?" He caressed her spine.

"Yeah I just can't move though."

He chuckled and got off the bed. He lifted her taking her into the bathroom. She rested her head on his shoulder and smiled in contentment.

"De'Ante you are the fucking best."

"And that makes you the greatest baybeh."

*******

"Ma'am will there be anything else?" The bartender asked

"No, that will be all." The lady smiled at the young guy.

He nodded and walked away.

"De'Ante, get ready because I'm back...."

Well you know I gotta shake some shit up a little bit. Just stay tuned. De'Ante had a little something that he didn't ever mentioned to Jade.

Excuse Mistakes!