Percbeth at Goode High school

By user5302

I don't own the PJO or the HOO characters More

The First Day
The Meeting
The suprise
The Neon Dance
April First
Dont belive what you see
New Girl
Authers note
New couple
The Qustition
The walk
Aither notes
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Authors note
Chapter 21
AN
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
AN
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Voting
Chapter 29
DO THIS
Chapter 30
Chapter 35
Chapter 36

Chapter 22

60 2 0
By user5302

Piper POV
" Hey Annabeth . Are you ok ?" I asked " Yea . I'm fine Piper . " she said " I'm so sorry for what I'm about to do . Come open this door ok Annabeth ." ( Charm-speak )  " I will the door ." Said Annabeth After I got in I sat on her bed and she looked at me and then started to cry . I could tell that it wasn't from the little fight that Percy and her got into . It was all the stress on her shoulders . Like she was holding up the sky again . Annabeth always though that if you cried it showed weakness , but not really it shows how long you have been holding in you strength . So after Annabeth stop crying she hugged me and said thank you . I said " For what ?" " For everything that you have ever done for me and I look at her and I though I was going to cry for a minute.  Then that's when we need a screams coming from Percy's room .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.4K 221 19
Since Callie and Jude move in a different house. She came to brandon house and he got her pregnant. Brandon and Callie broke up and Callie raised h...
188K 7.5K 30
""SIT THERE AND TAKE IT LIKE A GOOD GIRL"" YOU,DIRTY,DIRTY GIRL ,I WAS TALKING ABOUT THE BOOK🌝🌚
24.4K 1K 17
(Wickman book 2) The story of their love, pain and hardships continues. They have to learn to balance a marriage, a child and the unfortunate life of...
85.1K 4.2K 8
Some people say Twilight is better than Harry Potter. Us Potterheads prove you wrong. Find out the reasons inside.