Chapter 28

Piper POV
After we got back to the house Percy and Annabeth IM the gods and as soon as Apollo came and took care of Jason he left. But before he did he said that Jason was fine and that he would heal and be as good as new.

---- next day everyone is up---
Percy POV
We were all in the living room including Jason who was fine. And all of us were board out of our minds I finally spoke up and said " Let's play truth or dare !" Everybody said yes so I said I was going to start. " Skyler truth or dare ?" " Truth ." " Have you ever kissed Hunter ?" " umm . Yes. Ok my turn. " Jason truth or dare. " " dare " " I dare you to run to Pipers room and take something that you can wear them put it on you. "

--- after Jason finds something

Piper POV
Jason came back with a hat of mine and my favorite and his favorite jacket that I own. He didn't fit in it he tried but it just wouldn't . After Jason did that it was his turn . "Claire truth or dare ?" She said " I'm not going to trust you so truth . " " Hurtful but ok . Why do you like Death Breath ?" " Because he is funny , kind, sweet , and is a awesome boyfriend . "

Nico POV

She really like me like that . I love her she is awesome . I got pulled out of my though when she said " truth or dare ?" I said " dare " and this was her response " I dare you to shadow travel to Percys mom house and take cookies and say mom I'm home . And sound like Percy . " " Death Breath if you do that I will kill you when you come back ." " ok ." And like that I disappeared .

-------after Nico did that-------

Annabeth POV

It was scary seeing Sally in the middle of the group with Nico . Because she started to yell at Percy and Nico . After a while Sally said to take her back so Nico took her back . So he did and after he got back I went to bed because it was 6 o'clock and after that everyone went to bed to .