Chapter 21

Annabeth POV
I was crying for what felt like hours . You want to know why . Lea KISSED Percy . Even though I'm mad at him . Still I'm HIS GIRLFRIEND . I still love him and all but I was mad at him because of the text . Do you think that Percy would cheat on me ? No . Right like we have been through so much . He would never do that . He keep trying to talk to me today and wouldn't talk to him , hopefully he doesn't think I'm breaking up with me and say yes to Lea . She is so bad . I Hate her .

Percy POV
She probably is going to break up with me and I need to talk to Leo because he invited her . And didn't even ask if he could through a party at our house . I'm so mad.

Leo POV
Percy came to me and he looked mad . Not mad like really really mad . And that scares me really really bad . Then he explained why and then my I wasn't scared any more I was sad that I got Annabeth mad at him . So I said I didn't know that I invited her . I didn't mean to either . So I went to Annabeth at lunch because she was there . Of corse . So I talked to her and said it was my fault . After I said that she went for feeling sorry to really really really mad and punched me then pined me down and took out her dagger and thank gods Percy came over and pulled her off of me then took the dagger then said we are at school . Then she got out of his grip and stomped off . Then went to her next class and waited out side and read a book .

Annabeth POV
I was really upset and mad at Percy and Leo . So I went away and read and got out of real life . Then then the teacher said that I can come in and sit and start doing homework or something . So I did and then Percy came in and try to sit with me and I put my stuff there so he couldn't . The after school I didn't have my car so I walk home and went to my bed room and lock the door and fell asleep .