Chapter 14

Claire POV
Im mad at Nico but I'm not . I was getting ready for our date and then all of sudden someone blind  folded me then disappeared and too me with them too . It scared me so bad . Then after the person unblinded me I tried to run then the person grabbed my arm and then kisses me . I was so frustrated because I did not know who the person was until he pulled back and I saw Nico .

Nico POV
I saw that Claire was mad and all but it was worth it . I love her so much though . So this is our date do u like it Claire ? Claire " I love it and all but ... " Nico " but what ?" Claire " I love you !" No Claire please tell me ?! Fine . You really scared me and I wasn't really happy when you did that I don't know who or what was going on . Oh I'm sorry . Do you still love me ? Of course I still love you Nico . But you did make sure no one followed you when you went to this place right ? Yep I shadow traveled to this place . What is ... Never mind . 

Piper POV
Oh so they think that they can just get rid of their stocker . Nope they can't get rid of me . Whaaaa . ( evil grin )

Nico and Piper where out till mid night and they had fun and few kisses that they though it was forever . They didn't want anybody to know what they did was they didn't tell anybody .

Piper POV
So me and Annebeth were looking at the pic's that I took . Then all of a sudden Claire came in and was happy . After a while of talking they asked something . What did you guys do ? Claire " nothing we just kissed a couple time ate then left that's all ." Then she left .

(AN) Hey guys give me ideas plz I'm having writers block thx bye . 😎😀😎